Mandela (disturbing images)

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Post by WhoUrDaddy » December 16, 2013, 2:48 pm

lets see, aptly titled, disclaimer: disturbing images and website: bare naked islam saint-nelson-mandela-not-so-fast

anyone forced to open the link and did anyone expect to find cute pictures of xmas. [-( [-(

doesn't seem to be any problem with bashing the local people, gov't, culture..........but Buddha forbid someone break the saintly image of the terrorist/murdering scum of a person..........mendela........... :roll:

Balthasar G.
udonmap.com

Post by Balthasar G. » December 16, 2013, 3:13 pm

'Barenakedislam?' Yeah, right! Problably evident to those who are wont to frequent KKK-like websites, but to me it was clear as mud that the link would take me to a white supremacists' site. [-X
I hope I die in my sleep like my grand dad did, not screaming like his passengers

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 16, 2013, 3:14 pm

Balthasar G. wrote:Hear, hear! After I saw this thread I thought I'd accidentally landed on "the other" channel.
Not quite - but I see a troll from over there has just dropped in.

Just to give some perspective, and for those who may not have seen it, this was the avatar he was using for a while on UT:
Attachments
LA Avatar.PNG
LA Avatar.PNG (47.17 KiB) Viewed 1566 times

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 16, 2013, 3:28 pm

Well, personally, it was not the pictures that disturbed me it was the complete mass of lies & deceit that the site contained.
Unmitigated crap to do nothing more than pursue a fascist & racist agenda.

Mandela was what he was & spent a considerable time in prison because of it.

At least he was not a gutless keyboard warrior attempting to pervert history by telling outright lies...

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Post by WhoUrDaddy » December 16, 2013, 3:33 pm

wow, memorabilia, can I start selling that to you, would you like an autographed copy.

that pic is easily found on the internet. ANC led by mendela and the military sect of it called for terrorism and murder. Another nobel peace prize winner, along with war monging o'idiot..............please. has nothing to do with race and coincidental they happen to be african.

i hate nazis also, does that make me jewish. I hope not, I hate their gov't also, along with KKK hate monging, almost as bad as o'idiot / holder race baiting.

Balthasar G.
udonmap.com

Post by Balthasar G. » December 16, 2013, 3:42 pm

Great detective work, Jack! Now the whole plot makes sense.
Busted! =D>
I hope I die in my sleep like my grand dad did, not screaming like his passengers

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 16, 2013, 3:50 pm

WhoUrDaddy wrote:.......please. has nothing to do with race and coincidental they happen to be african.
Then why is it sooo necessary to make up numbers, add in incidents that could not possibly be related to Mandela if it has nothing to do with him being a black African LA??

It is all to do with the absolute need for some white people to prove that it is impossible for a black man to do something worthwhile.

Would that site exist if Mandala was white??

If you can answer YES to that then it is not racist,,,
but if you can answer YES to that then you are clearly in denial as well. :D

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Post by WhoUrDaddy » December 16, 2013, 4:05 pm

Balthasar G. wrote:Great detective work
I think not, just type in "mandela terror murder" in google/google images and you get plenty of non entertainment tv sites. all taken with a grain of salt.

don't know why you are trying to paint me as a bigot, as if so, living in asia would be one of the last places I would live.

yes or yes, damned if i do, damned if i don't, great logic. either i am, or in denial............. [-X now that's almost funny

have a nice day. as always, it's the msgr, not the msg.

the post was about, title of thread, appropiate or not for forum, and post speaks for itself. nobody will deny mandela endorsed, recruited and trained, and / or ordered terrorism and murder, whether in or out of jail. sadly against more of his countrymen then whites. do some reading yourselves. remember, it's africa, want to get elected, kill off the competition and scare the voters into voting for you.

and it's such a better place, SA, now that ANC took control.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 16, 2013, 4:13 pm

As I have said before LA - all that you say above is also true of George Washington & the Founding fathers who wrote the constitution.

It is also true of at least two Prime Ministers of Israel in the last 40 years & current members of the Northern Ireland Assembly..

What is the difference between all of the above & Nelson Mandela I ask myself...

But yes, of course, racism has nothing to do with it does it....
Just waiting for a reason for the actual necessity of the above web site & the need for it to tell downright lies..

Maybe you can enlighten us all LA..

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Post by WhoUrDaddy » December 16, 2013, 5:29 pm

What is the difference between all of the above & Nelson Mandela I ask myself...

well bob, not a whole lot. let me make this real simple. terrorist / murderer...... someone, people, organization, that kills unarmed citizens to instill terror among the population. ok, can we agree on that...........i'll go out on a limb, and answer yes for you.

so that would include some factions of the IRA, PLO, and definitely the isreali gov't, as nobody should control the basics of another nation/palistine, and cause such death and misery, as identified by the UN, and resolution after resolution is ignored, and nothing happens, though soon changing, hopefully.

now you keep bringing George into it, he was a soldier, and after a declaration of independence and war was delivered to England, after all negotiations failed, and civilian protesters were gunned down, unarmed, then yes, a fight for independence ensued. just as every other colony of the Empire did, before and after. did he go thru the neighborhoods killing every unarmed loyalist from town to town, i don't think so. though sure it may have happened occasionally. you're comparing apples to oranges. did they go after the royal family like the IRA, I don't think so.

add to the list of war criminals and scum deserving a death sentence, though not charged yet, cheney/bush/blair/obama...........IMHO, but obviously, all too powerful.

is that definitive enough for you. if you kill unarmed citizens, arm, finance, endorse, then you are a terrorist, murderer, and deserve the death sentence for war crimes against humanity. mandela definitely fits that description, and the world would of been a better place if he was never born. the ANC wasn't a terrorist organization until he got involved. even got cast out a bit and had to start a splinter military group, before taking over the reins of the ANC and becoming a full terrorist group. had more people killed from jail than when out, and more blacks than white. I think I'm correct in these observations, though may be wrong, fine details, as I really don't give a F about SA. BUT feel free to call me a liar.

and he was a corrupt politician to, and invested very wisely, 27 yr in prison, one term president, and died with 1.7 million net assets, after a couple divorces. not bad, and Winnie did good also, if getting half, and even got 6 months suspended sentence for kidnapping, and they just dug up 2 bodies...........hmm...........corrupt, no no no, I'm a liar.

oh yea.............have a nice day.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 16, 2013, 5:44 pm

So you are happy with a fight for independence by white America against White England...
But unhappy with black Africans doing the same against White Boers ??

I, can't see the difference..
Killing people is killing people. It is either right or wrong. Your this is terrorism, this isn't is, frankly, a joke.
The ANC also issued a very long Declaration of Independence.

You go on, yet again, about Mandela gaining money from being President...
You couldn't prove it then & you won't prove it now.
If the idiot & racist site mentioned by the OP does not manage to make that claim....because it is even too ridiculous for them... Yet you appear to have some insider knowledge.. or are completely making it up...

As with the web site making up stories to support foolish concepts doesn't make them true & is a pretty stupid idea as well..

Go on LA just one good source that isn't some fascist web site to support your views..

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Post by WhoUrDaddy » December 16, 2013, 6:39 pm

you must of been speed reading, slow down, now I took the important part of the post, and re-posted it below. that would be my definition of a terrorist/murderer. don't think George falls into that, but other mentioned in previous do. put your anti - yank prejudice aside and try reading again.

terrorist / murderer...... someone, people, organization, that kills unarmed citizens to instill terror among the population

mandela

IRA

PLO

=D>

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » December 16, 2013, 6:48 pm

You mean like what happened to the American Indian? That would make the American Gov't at the time terrorists.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Post by WhoUrDaddy » December 16, 2013, 6:56 pm

try to stay on topic while trolling. or do you plan on bringing up the Crusades, maybe Gengis Khan, maybe abel and kane, or loki and thor........... :shock:

I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in. I post, and I'm guaranteed all 3 stooges to chime in. Can't say you all aren't consistent. =D>

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 16, 2013, 7:08 pm

I believe that you have an over romanticised view of the American War of Independence LA.

It would appear that even by your strange standards the rebels were terrorists..
Civilian casualties are even harder to estimate. People who were not bearing arms died as the armies maneuvered, sometimes wantonly killed by troops, sometimes caught in the crossfire of combat.
http://www.netplaces.com/american-revol ... ndence.htm

So when the IRA were killing mounted & armed soldiers in Pal Mall they were not terrorists??
But when they blew up a Birmingham pub they were??

Even you must see the stupidity in that...

Now, AGAIN, try answering the question that I asked you concerning your constast unjustified claiming that Mandela enriched himself illegally while he was President ..

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 16, 2013, 7:31 pm

WhoUrDaddy wrote: terrorist / murderer...... someone, people, organization, that kills unarmed citizens to instill terror among the population
=D>

FBI definition of terrorist:
18 U.S.C. § 2331 defines "international terrorism" and "domestic terrorism" for purposes of Chapter 113B of the Code, entitled "Terrorism”:

"International terrorism"

Not applicable "N/A"

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

1. Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;

2. Appear intended (i) N/A (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) N/A; and

3. Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate ... definition
George - get ready for that knock on the door. :D

p.s. despite extensive searching, I am unable to find a credible source for the assertion about Mandela that :
he was a corrupt politician to (sic)
Please help us out here LA. You must have a source to quote a figure of "1.7 million net assets". Unless, of course, you made it up :-k

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Post by WhoUrDaddy » December 16, 2013, 10:11 pm

damn............you guys really suck when it comes to a rebuttal. don't go into law, keep your day jobs.....WTF.

I say terrorist / murderer you say Geo Washington, Indians..................irrelevant your honor.

1.7 mill..........show me the money..............WTF.

At one time he was worth 10 mill, book deal :shock: , divorces, set up trusts for all his kids so wives couldn't touch it......NO, instead, ask me for a source............hold on, I think I got it on my vcr from recording his back handers.

good God man, read a book, use google or something..............save some more of my avatars for your collection of LA memorabilia.....................seriously........think about that. :roll: there's a big world out there, stop following me around............... :lol:

have a nice day, and feel free to delete this username also.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 16, 2013, 10:21 pm

So to summarise...

You 'made it up' LA.
That is a polite way of saying lied....

You have 'left the building' having thrown your toys out of the pram only to return so many times that is a pretty pathetic request LA...

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » December 17, 2013, 4:56 am

merchant seaman wrote:Well if you didn't read it why would you post it on the forum for discussion?
Well, well. For some topic that shouldn't be on here it certainly has been a focal point for discussion. Great to see so many 'expert' opinions on the subject. Anyone who opened the link and was shocked at images should not have opened it in the first place - that is why I included in the title 'disturbing images' as sent to me. And no I have still not viewed it as I would not view images of something like the aftermath of the Bali bomb etc.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

redwolf
udonmap.com

Post by redwolf » December 17, 2013, 5:25 am

socksy wrote:
merchant seaman wrote:Well if you didn't read it why would you post it on the forum for discussion?
Well, well. For some topic that shouldn't be on here it certainly has been a focal point for discussion. Great to see so many 'expert' opinions on the subject. Anyone who opened the link and was shocked at images should not have opened it in the first place - that is why I included in the title 'disturbing images' as sent to me. And no I have still not viewed it as I would not view images of something like the aftermath of the Bali bomb etc.
I think we're all in agreement that your post was in quite poor taste.

Thanks for coming back on to verify you only did it as an intentional nuisance.
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

Return to “Open Forum”