Building a new house in Nongkhai

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » May 20, 2014, 7:36 pm

Khunchai wrote:
BobHelm wrote:The various Banks will put restriction on this & the various individual branches will further interpret those restrictions.
To be honest the only way to find out in your area for certain with the documentation you have is to make a round of the various branches & see what they say.
You already have some 'pointers' towards banks that will do it if the wind is in the right direction, so those are probably the best ones to start with...
Than you BobHelm, your information is giving a hope, I will give it a try...

The goal is to obtain HomePro credit card in order to save money buying the construction materials and furnishing to build a new house in Nongkhai as Wazza has suggested.
Good Luck ok,

Ignore the Kiwis , They Mitre tried to hijack the thread on building issues., LOL

Khunchai

Post by Khunchai » May 20, 2014, 7:50 pm

OK, let's get back to the original topic! :confused:

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » May 20, 2014, 8:57 pm

I had no problem getting a credit card, I have two one a SME credit card with Kasikorn, and one with Krungsri.
Two forms of local ID, Yellow Book, Thai driving licence, your passport with a Non O visa.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » May 20, 2014, 10:00 pm

Ignore the Kiwis , They Mitre tried to hijack the thread on building issues., LOL
Yes, I was interested in the house being built in Nong Khai, ...... which is why I opened this thread, .... but the plot has been lost yet again!

..... (as in more off topic digressions)!

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 21, 2014, 4:22 am

Profoundly sorry KhunChai and Arjay and others if this Kiwi's LAST comment wandered away from the true nexus of the topic. The last thing I want is to upset people in life. However, I would point out, I was first cab off the rank to offer assistance, and I was geniunely offering some insight to KhunChai with my first comment, as to how we approached our build, not to blow my own trumpet over our build, heavens no, I have my own thread to do that, but to give KhunChai a comparison as to how we saved money ( far more than by some plastic credit card thingy ), and I did suggest other members for the him to contact who were building at present, hopefully giving him ways to advance his knowledge, and indeed, stantheman did answer, and the ball got rolling..I further hinted to KhunChai as to us having a BKK builder at Udon prices, as he mentioned the difference in prices of both, thinking again he may enquire further of him, but without me actually saying it, for I was unsure of house rules re advertising.I was suggesting another way for him to possibly save money..never the mind, the cartoon fella in the black shinglet was off topic..enough grovelling..my humble apologies..

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » May 21, 2014, 5:51 am

Stantheman wrote:I will contact wife to see if she got labor estimate separate from materials but if I remember her quote from builder included most material along with labor. Some things like windows and door were not in estimate as wife wanted to pick those out herself.
I have contacted the wife and here cost was for full project which included a lot of materials such as bricks and roof materials. Sorry I could not get price per sq meter etc.

Khunchai

Post by Khunchai » May 21, 2014, 12:28 pm

maaka wrote:Our / her man is an ex Bangkok builder, and is quite meticulous..
How can my wife possibly contact this particular builder? We are very interested to talk to him. Is it possible?

Return to “House & Land”