Merry Christmas

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
trubrit
udonmap.com
Posts: 6158
Joined: March 16, 2008, 12:30 pm
Location: Having a good time .

Merry Christmas

Post by trubrit » December 17, 2012, 2:39 pm

To all my friends and adversaries throughout the year.A seasonal reminder for every one .

from Val.


Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

User avatar
Shado
udonmap.com
Posts: 1652
Joined: January 22, 2007, 4:58 am
Location: Udon Thani

Merry Christmas

Post by Shado » December 17, 2012, 3:22 pm

Very nice presentation and great rendition of a beautiful Christmas song. My wife is completely taken with the Christmas lighting on the homes. We've been getting photos of such from friends of ours back in the states every year. Naturally, we will probably have to make a Christmas season trip back there some time. She doesn't understand the reason for the celebration but she sure enjoys the festivities

And yes...........Merry Christmas everyone.

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1181
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Merry Christmas

Post by mak » December 17, 2012, 5:14 pm

Merry Christmas to one and all.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc5eJc5SHA

User avatar
socksy
udonmap.com
Posts: 3621
Joined: January 17, 2013, 1:24 pm
Location: Nong Bua, Udon Thani

Merry Christmas

Post by socksy » December 19, 2014, 11:15 am

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members from me and my Clan :D
Attachments
th (1).jpg
th (1).jpg (17.66 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
145.jpg
145.jpg (15.68 KiB) Viewed 2602 times
419.jpg
419.jpg (15.37 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 3653
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Merry Christmas

Post by Khun Paul » December 19, 2014, 12:37 pm

To each and all , be they friend or foe,may I take this opportunity to Wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Christmas and a truely tremendous New year 2015 , may whatever you wish for others come back to you 100 fold.

User avatar
merchant seaman
udonmap.com
Posts: 2221
Joined: November 13, 2005, 2:58 pm
Location: looking out my backdoor

Merry Christmas

Post by merchant seaman » December 19, 2014, 12:40 pm

And a Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish members.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10063
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by 747man » December 19, 2014, 1:00 pm

socksy wrote:Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members from me and my Clan :D
I Don't want to MARRY Christmas Socksy :lol: :lol: , I Don't think Her Indoors would be too happy if I did :shock: :shock: , But I Know you were probably on the single malt when you posted, But I understand what you meant..... :oops:

And Oh ! Yeah ......MERRY Christmas to you & All at UT & You're Families or Clans !!

User avatar
Macca
udonmap.com
Posts: 1057
Joined: May 30, 2011, 12:31 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by Macca » December 19, 2014, 1:57 pm

Seasons greeting to all.
Enjoy, relax and spend quality time with friends and family.

Off to Cha Am for a few days.
Schools not closed as thought so the lad will start 2015 with extra homework :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5446
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Merry Christmas

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 19, 2014, 7:38 pm

Yes, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. If we are lucky, Torontonians will have a white Christmas. Starting tonight I will have 16 days of paid holiday to enjoy the season.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10063
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by 747man » December 19, 2014, 9:11 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:Yes, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. If we are lucky, Torontonians will have a white Christmas. Starting tonight I will have 16 days of paid holiday to enjoy the season.
You STILL Working at you're Uncle ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 625
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by dezzer » December 19, 2014, 9:32 pm

Yes seasonal greetings to one and all and to you my blue nosed mate regards D :D ezzer
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5446
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Merry Christmas

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 19, 2014, 11:43 pm

747man wrote:
You STILL Working at you're Uncle ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Yes, 68 and still slogging away at the high school. I love almost every minute of it.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
socksy
udonmap.com
Posts: 3621
Joined: January 17, 2013, 1:24 pm
Location: Nong Bua, Udon Thani

Merry Christmas

Post by socksy » December 20, 2014, 6:07 am

747man wrote:
socksy wrote:Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members from me and my Clan :D
I Don't want to MARRY Christmas Socksy :lol: :lol: , I Don't think Her Indoors would be too happy if I did :shock: :shock: , But I Know you were probably on the single malt when you posted, But I understand what you meant..... :oops:

And Oh ! Yeah ......MERRY Christmas to you & All at UT & You're Families or Clans !!

Need to get my fattish fingers on a diet in the new year 747
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10063
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by 747man » December 20, 2014, 12:06 pm

dezzer wrote:Yes seasonal greetings to one and all and to you my blue nosed mate regards D :D ezzer
And You, You Red$%ite Kopite...

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10063
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by 747man » December 20, 2014, 12:07 pm

socksy wrote:
747man wrote:
socksy wrote:Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members from me and my Clan :D
I Don't want to MARRY Christmas Socksy :lol: :lol: , I Don't think Her Indoors would be too happy if I did :shock: :shock: , But I Know you were probably on the single malt when you posted, But I understand what you meant..... :oops:

And Oh ! Yeah ......MERRY Christmas to you & All at UT & You're Families or Clans !!

Need to get my fattish fingers on a diet in the new year 747
No Haggis for you then, Lar !!!!!

User avatar
downunder
udonmap.com
Posts: 844
Joined: December 22, 2011, 11:25 am
Location: Udon Thani.Me;bourne, Australia

Merry Christmas

Post by downunder » December 20, 2014, 1:34 pm


User avatar
pomps
udonmap.com
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 18, 2014, 6:38 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by pomps » December 21, 2014, 2:01 pm

Marvellous =D> started yesterday and every day until exhausted at the Queen Vic suk 23 \:D/
068.jpg
Will eat everyday until a Turkey overdose :D

User avatar
parrot
udonmap.com
Posts: 9194
Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by parrot » December 25, 2014, 3:52 pm

Driving through town today.....I got to wondering....the sights you see in Thailand on Christmas Day that I'd guess you wouldn't see in the US or Europe/Australia.
At the top of my list:
#1 - kids in school uniforms
#2 - garbage trucks collecting trash
#3 - street sweepers
#4 - open banks
#5 - Christmas decorations for sale at regular price (Robinson's)
Any others?

User avatar
pomps
udonmap.com
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 18, 2014, 6:38 pm

Merry Christmas

Post by pomps » December 25, 2014, 8:19 pm

Judging by forum reading and some pms that businesses in Udon all did well for their xmas bookings :D
Quiet in cowboy here in bangers now but the place I went to today was packed albeit a private party,so much for lack of farangs needing some grub 8)
Now orf for some eno and sara to get me through to boxing day English football \:D/

Post Reply

Return to “Notice Board”