Bar Berry

All the latest happenings with the udonmap.com sponsors
lee
udonmap.com

Bar Berry

Post by lee » January 12, 2007, 5:39 pm

We would like to welcome Bar Berry to udonmap.com. They will be sponsoring our new magazine publication which will be out in a few months time.

Bar Berry is a small trendy bar just a few units past Mr Tongs and The Scorpion Bar. Map Ref O12

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » January 12, 2007, 8:38 pm

I guess the old bar berry nightclub has died a death then - I haven't seen it open for months and months - the one down near makheng Road/soi Jintakham, with the swimming pool in the front garden.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 13, 2007, 10:03 pm

had a few drinks in this place a few times, girls are friendly, and the guy who works there (the one in the pic,boss/owner ?) seems like a decent bloke too, so a decent place to stop off and have a few .And i was offered a menu so food is available.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » January 15, 2007, 2:02 pm

.......... and the girls prefer the old and very old farang with the big wallet ( which they call "chai dee"!).............

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 15, 2007, 2:04 pm

Jimmy wrote:.......... and the girls prefer the old farang with the bid wallet.............
get a bigger wallet jimmy and they may want you....
seems you have a chip on your shoulder jimmy, 3 posts all slating entertainment venues in udon. :roll:

farang
udonmap.com

Post by farang » January 15, 2007, 2:05 pm

Jimmy wrote:.......... and the girls prefer the old and very old farang with the big wallet ( which they call "chai dee"!).............
muppet !! :roll:

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » January 15, 2007, 2:10 pm

Paul wrote:I guess the old bar berry nightclub has died a death then - I haven't seen it open for months and months - the one down near makheng Road/soi Jintakham, with the swimming pool in the front garden.
That's correct, it's been closed for a long time, I guess the location was against them.

The two establishments are not the same owners, they just happen to have the same name.

Seaserpent
udonmap.com

Post by Seaserpent » May 28, 2007, 3:13 am

Yep, it is hope for Udon.... this place looks real good...

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » May 28, 2007, 9:14 am

It didn't look much like the photograph above when I was in there about 10 days ago.
Completely lacking in atmosphere and very neutral lighting - perhaps they were saving on electricity bills to counter the effect of no customers?

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » May 28, 2007, 6:23 pm

Last time I was there they were showing channel 3 thai soap and the girls looked bored but at least the hostesses do not charge to sit with you like full moon.I am sure they make up the money later somehow, the mamasam always has her hands full when dealing with customers :oops: ie telling them it is not always this bad. :shock:

fatbas***d
udonmap.com

Post by fatbas***d » June 26, 2007, 8:54 am

I went there with a few mates last week, sitting with an old bint of 37 yo, she gave me the sob story of she has had no farang for 3 months, I felt sorry for her and offered her a sympathy porking, but she wanted payment for it. :shock:

Never mind love, I told her, the skin heads will be in town for the military excercises one day, they ain't too fussy.

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » June 26, 2007, 9:04 am

words fail me !

oldfield

Post by oldfield » June 26, 2007, 9:09 am

Paul wrote:words fail me !
=D> =D> =D>

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » June 26, 2007, 2:37 pm

fatbas***d wrote:I went there with a few mates last week, sitting with an old bint of 37 yo, she gave me the sob story of she has had no farang for 3 months, I felt sorry for her and offered her a sympathy porking, but she wanted payment for it. :shock:

Never mind love, I told her, the skin heads will be in town for the military excercises one day, they ain't too fussy.
Well it is advertised as a bar with hostesses so presumably have to have a wide age gap within the girls to cater for the wide age gap within the farang community.
The mamasam has now gone so a change in the girls has taken place and the new acting mamasam was kind enough to show me the girls barfines,one girl last month racked up 21!
:shock:

Darryl
udonmap.com

Post by Darryl » December 17, 2007, 11:50 am

I always have a chuckle to myself when i walk past Bar Berry ,looking at the large posters of beautiful girls stuck on the window.Then i look at the girls sitting at the table.Oh bloody hell!

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » December 17, 2007, 1:03 pm

I have a friend who bar fined one of the girls there a few times well she shook him down claiming she was pregnant and needed 5k for abortion well my friend is a gentleman so he gave her the 5k to get rid of her I wonder if that the same girl who got 21 bar fines LOL

Darryl
udonmap.com

Post by Darryl » December 19, 2007, 3:05 pm

Bar Berry "trendy" really? ha!

Robtaff
udonmap.com

Post by Robtaff » January 23, 2008, 8:10 am

It can't be that bad surely. Is the beer any good?

Seaserpent
udonmap.com

Post by Seaserpent » January 23, 2008, 10:19 am

aznyron wrote:I have a friend who bar fined one of the girls there a few times well she shook him down claiming she was pregnant and needed 5k for abortion well my friend is a gentleman so he gave her the 5k to get rid of her I wonder if that the same girl who got 21 bar fines LOL
Not enough competition, this never happens in Pattaya...

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » January 23, 2008, 1:08 pm

Seaserpent wrote:
aznyron wrote:I have a friend who bar fined one of the girls there a few times well she shook him down claiming she was pregnant and needed 5k for abortion well my friend is a gentleman so he gave her the 5k to get rid of her I wonder if that the same girl who got 21 bar fines LOL
Not enough competition, this never happens in Pattaya...

And i cannot believe the bloke is having unprotected sex with a prostitute,they advertise their girls there as hostesses so are barfinable but surely this farang's IQ is higher than 50!
#-o

Return to “Latest News From Our Sponsors”