Computer supplies

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Kees5

Computer supplies

Post by Kees5 » September 30, 2005, 11:12 pm

Hi,

newbie on this board, although not to the region. I live in vientiane, and am looking for computer supplies in Udon. there used to be a lot of computer related stalls on the top floor of the Charoen Sri Grande complex, but last visit, they were gone. Shifted where?
Any help would be appreciated.

Kees

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » September 30, 2005, 11:33 pm

When I was in Udon earlier this year they were all on the first floor (UK :D ) or second floor (US #-o ) located at opposite end of complex to Robinsons, mixed in with lots of mobile phone shops.

businessman
udonmap.com

Post by businessman » October 1, 2005, 10:39 am

Last week,i was there and only two small computer shops and still dozens of phone ones.I believe they are doing renovations of the centre and so vendors may be moving to new areas.

Kees5

Post by Kees5 » October 1, 2005, 11:49 pm

Thank you guys.

I went there today, and found back some of the places I went before. i suspect last time I went up at the wrong end of the mall and one floor too high. Still, only half a dozen stands, I got half of my needs met, will have to wait until my next BKK visit for the otehr half.

At least, my wife is happy with her USB hub!

ctm
udonmap.com

Post by ctm » October 2, 2005, 7:30 pm

I got a good price on a HD from a shop near the AC bus station. When you exit, turn left and its down a little on the right side.

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”