Home Gym

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by bumper » July 11, 2015, 6:25 pm

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

bumper
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by bumper » July 17, 2015, 5:00 pm

I added this to my workout program. I have been working out for a few months now and this was a lot tougher then I thought.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/242498.php
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Jello
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by Jello » July 17, 2015, 5:34 pm

Interesting to hear your workout routine, looks like you've set up a nice home-gym.

Congratulations on giving up the stinkies! =D>
UFF DA!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by FrazeeDK » July 18, 2015, 10:19 am

their last paragraph should be the bottom line, up front..

Warning
A word of caution: as always, before you take up a new form exercise, if you have any medical conditions, please talk to your doctor about it first.

For instance, in the case of HIT, if your doctor thinks it is OK for you to try it, be sure to discuss whether the very high or moderate intensity form is more appropriate, and be clear about the benefits you may reasonably expect.
Dave

bumper
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by bumper » July 18, 2015, 12:25 pm

I had been working out for several months before I tried that one. I kept my normal work out an work in the 80% range of my maximum pulse rate. That is much harder to get to then it was a few months ago.

I looking for liveable diet plan now. Goal is to lose 2 pounds a week.

I think I found the right place to get it now. I have question in at the moment waiting for a response.

I knew what I was getting into. Bottom line seeing a Dr. is best.

Your body will tell you when to knock it's time off and reduce your levels don't push it. It takes time to build up to what I do now. I workout two days and then take a day off. That's plenty I feel better just not losing weight and I won't until I control the diet.

My bad time in bed in the evening watching TV

Bronco
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by Bronco » July 19, 2015, 10:03 am

Congats Ray on stopping smoking and on your exercise routine.That's not an easy routine.I think you'll start seeing better and better results as your health journey continues.The only goals I have with exercising are to be able to eat healthy and be well enough to exercise,the rest of my life."

I always tell my wife,"Doing anything at all is better than sitting on your butt."

Exercise is hard,so is maintaining a healthy diet but neither is half as hard as dying.

Hope everything works out well for you.

bumper
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by bumper » July 19, 2015, 7:46 pm

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_edit.asp

This gives all you need to meet your goal and it's free.

I started on it today and my wife attacked as she normally does. Look at the first page so my meals today including snacks 340/ What is suppose to be 1500 to 1800.

This was the first day on the diet so it will take some time to get things together properly.

With the exercise I was not losing weight. I felt better because I was active.

Take a look at it should find everything you need

On the exercise remember I didn't start at the current level . Listen to your body don't push to fast. The other day I couldn't finish it so I stopped did just fine today,

bumper
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by bumper » July 26, 2015, 9:54 am

Well I'm doing a workout now that burns up 1600 calories, the Diet plan allow 1500 calories daily, so I'm finally losing some weight.

For me to burn up 1600 calories that is 2.5 hours bike, treadmill and weight routine. Doesn't count stretching. I'm still keeping things with my recommended pulse rate.

Seriously this is a very tough workout. Don't even try it if your not in reasonable condition. I'm on my two days off right now. Believe me I'm sore and tired. I know this is what I need to do I have to lose 48 pounds, that's going to take some time. This workout level I may have to adjust it to early to tell now.

Don't forget the Dr, if you have any doubts at all. I started out very slowly at first a few months ago. It's not a race so do it at your speed.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by fatbob » July 26, 2015, 10:03 am

One good night in Bangkok and you can lose 2,000 calorie's.

bumper
udonmap.com

Home Gym

Post by bumper » July 26, 2015, 10:34 am

Try it five days a week let me know how it works out. I only had to buy my equipment once ;) :lol: :lol:

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”