Need some feed back?

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by bumper » March 1, 2016, 12:10 pm

There are two parts to this video one is with camera pointed. straight ahead the second part i't's angled a bit to the left. Whish do you ;like better?

https://youtu.be/eWd787Ej790

Trying to show a bit of the country side instead of just road.

I might even get away with angling more, course you will just get what is on the left

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/eWd787Ej790

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by Lone Star » March 2, 2016, 10:06 am

Last edited by Lone Star on March 6, 2019, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bumper
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by bumper » March 2, 2016, 6:05 pm

Yep that is what I was looking for. At first the curves were pretty exciting But, after a while they all look the same.

Lately I've tried making them in more of a story format to give people an idea of what they might want to try.

I usually try to get all the riders but, Lately it's just been the wife and I. Plus you get the back there are times you really have to go fast to catch up after a pass.

Where it sits now you se a lot more on the country side to the left and still have full view of the road.

I may tweak it a bit more and see what that looks like.

The other thing I will try to do is get more the destination then I have been in the past.

Sit my GPS to avoid dirt road so I may stay out of that falling for a bit :lol:

Thanks
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

LU
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by LU » March 2, 2016, 11:24 pm

I've enjoyed your videos for some time now Bumper. Thank you for posting them. I concur with the idea of being able to see more of the scenery you're driving through and not just the road ahead. Your thought of trying to angle the camera even a little more might facilitate that. Thanks again and continued happy motoring.

bumper
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by bumper » March 3, 2016, 7:09 pm

Sure doesn't hurt to try. It might be a while though for a change I'm busy :D :D :D

I will try to sneak a short one in

bumper
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by bumper » March 4, 2016, 5:56 pm

Did the short ride today tried different stings this is the one I settled on gives a good view to the left and you can still see what is happening on the road. What you guys think? :shock: It's long n need to watch it all

https://youtu.be/AiTnaJ5EgPw

LU
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by LU » March 4, 2016, 11:49 pm

With this new angle the scenery you're driving through is now featured somewhat more prominently. :D I like it - thank you Bumper =D>

bumper
udonmap.com

Need some feed back?

Post by bumper » March 5, 2016, 1:53 pm

I'm happy with that I will leave it alone, thanks for the input

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”