Eddie's New house and fishing lake

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Eddie123
udonmap.com

Re: Eddie's New house and fishing lake

Post by Eddie123 » September 12, 2016, 1:30 pm

The next job on the building front.
Attachments
IMG_7972.JPG
Carport /bar /sun terrace.

Eddie123
udonmap.com

Post by Eddie123 » September 12, 2016, 6:42 pm

Toilet block pic at the end of play today.
Attachments
IMG_7973.JPG

chris20k
udonmap.com

Post by chris20k » September 13, 2016, 1:26 pm

Hi Eddie

All,s looking good see you when your back

chris

Eddie123
udonmap.com

Post by Eddie123 » October 9, 2016, 1:23 pm

Hi Eddie

All,s looking good see you when your back

chris

Cheers pal i'm back on the 26th of November so I'll see you for a drink at some point.

Eddie123
udonmap.com

Post by Eddie123 » October 9, 2016, 2:07 pm

Toilet block nearly finished just floor tiles to lay and the sanitary ware to be fitted.
Attachments
image1.JPG

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » October 9, 2016, 6:47 pm

looking quite nice!
Dave

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 10, 2016, 11:00 am

Eddie do have an additional location for extra water as your need it. Have you done one of these before?

Good luck I had fun with mine just didn't workout because of legal issues on land title. I miss going out there and taking care of things
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Eddie123
udonmap.com

Post by Eddie123 » October 10, 2016, 12:09 pm

bumper wrote:Eddie do have an additional location for extra water as your need it. Have you done one of these before?

Good luck I had fun with mine just didn't workout because of legal issues on land title. I miss going out there and taking care of things

bumper I have 2 bore holes on site which will top the lake up and will supply the buildings on the land.
This is the first time in doing anything like this.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 10, 2016, 5:24 pm

Might give some thought to a solar water pump for those times when the water quality goes bad.

Getting oxygen into the water is important as well. Depending on how many you plan to stock and the type of fish you plan putting in it.

If it's just a few plants can provide 0-2 you need. We had 2K of Talapia in our little pond so we had to use electric pumps it's a fun adventure

I think I put a thread on here about it.

You can ask anything you wish. If I don't know I can probably give you place to find it.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Eddie123
udonmap.com

Post by Eddie123 » October 10, 2016, 6:00 pm

bumper wrote:Might give some thought to a solar water pump for those times when the water quality goes bad.

Getting oxygen into the water is important as well. Depending on how many you plan to stock and the type of fish you plan putting in it.

If it's just a few plants can provide 0-2 you need. We had 2K of Talapia in our little pond so we had to use electric pumps it's a fun adventure

I think I put a thread on here about it.

You can ask anything you wish. If I don't know I can probably give you place to find it.
bumper I've got 2 electric aerators for the lake will also be fitting a Aeration air blow all the way around the lake..... the PH levels are at 7.5 which is ideal for the bigger fish what will be going in i.e. amazon red tails, Maeklong catfish and so on.....

Also ill be putting in 2 stock pound in with a waterfall to the lake but that will be at a later date.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 10, 2016, 7:37 pm

Perfect, now that is some big boys for sure. We had neighbors pond we could pump from when water levels got to low. If you need I have about 200 Ft. of 2 inch flexible line left. Your welcome to it if you need it we won't be using it

sounds like a fun project catch and release they could get huge.

It was funny when we let our Catfish grow to what we would consider pan size in the states the Thai's were afraid of them. Normal for us.

Eddie123
udonmap.com

Post by Eddie123 » May 24, 2017, 8:07 pm

Well after finding the right price for the concrete piles, We ordered 29 8m piles for the house and carport. After driving the first 8m pile in, it was clear that the piles were to long and we were hitting the bed rock at around 5 to 6m down. So the wife had to make a quick call to change the rest of the order to 6m piles which made a saving of 15,000 baht.... :D :D :D
Attachments
IMG_9430.JPG
IMG_9430.JPG (42.16 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
IMG_9383.JPG
IMG_9384.JPG
IMG_9382.JPG

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » May 25, 2017, 7:07 am

Look Like they are For two story house Maybe a raid and covered deck?????????????????????

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » May 25, 2017, 10:31 am

Keep all the tops of the piles when they are cut or broken off to doing to the footings underground. Don't let them take them.

I have quite a number of them up to 2 meters long. Had some long ones cut off where the pool is. I will use them as reinforcement and edging for trees and raised garden beds or even steps etc, when we get into the landscaping.

Return to “House & Land”