This simple hack means you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for FREE

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: This simple hack means you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for FREE

Post by felixcat » January 8, 2017, 6:30 pm

DuiDui did you see this at Thai visa after I posted the thing about Leo beer?
Yes, Thai visa has alot of intelligent peoples. I have faith UDMap will reach ThaiVisas status some day.
The problem is "the swamp needs to be drained of those who beat down anyone of a different opinion".
Back to the FREE Win 10 upgrade....
Microsoft has been saying this for a whole year or more.
The problem?: Once you upgrade you cannot go back.
This is not true, you can reformat your hard drive, and yes, you will lose all your information. So make copies to a thumb drive or DVD, CD..personal notes, anything.
What does Win 10 have to offer? Not much..you will be installing "spyware", your keystrokes will be monitored, your web cam will be turned on you, your speakers will listen to everything in your room, your Wifi will Triangleate your exact location in your home at all times, Using aralgorithims, your speech will be monitored to detect any reason to have a knock on your door by a Government Agent.
And the big one,
Bill Gates is not your friend.
He is a Eugenics follower/ leader.
The Gates Foundation sponcers and promotes, Vaccines that promote autism, birth defects, ect.
And...if this free Hack was widely known, wouldn't you think Microsoft would have closed that by now.
DuiDui, I use Win 7..a copy, same as the Police Department and Government.
Never install any Updates, never use your WinDefender. These install malware on your computer. Thanks to Bill.
Before the Swamp people come out, ask yourselves this..do you agree with all Bill Gates is doing..killing children, ect?
If so, and you can get many on UDMap to agree with you, then maybe I will go back to knitting a quilt...NOT!
Sorry DuiDui..the floor is yours.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 8, 2017, 6:55 pm

The Gates Foundation supports vaccinating millions of people world wide to stop crippling diseases.

Just as most Governments do. To provide basic public health care.

Polio smallpox measles mumps ...tetanus Hep A Hep B.....yellow fever and the list goes on.

Dengue Fever looking like getting a 30% uptake .. but hugely expensive to vaccinate the entire tropic population.

The latest brilliant vaccination is a simple one .

Given to female teenagers is can reduce their expsoure to cervical cancer.

Millions upon millions have benefitted from these very successful programmes.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 8, 2017, 6:57 pm

I don't think that I have ever read such unmitigated ---- on any computer thread before.
felixcat please stop posting such crap - especially about a subject that you clearly know so little about..

Your other inane postings are idiotic enough but this is just totally beyond the pale.

Good grief. According to you Bill Gates is the new Satan & yet you openly admit to using his product. Just exactly what sort of idiot would do that???

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » January 8, 2017, 7:21 pm

Shades of a reincarnated GEORGIOGASTAPO anyone?
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » January 8, 2017, 7:25 pm

ding ding.. Round 3.. and thats a result for Bob at the Helm.

HAIL SATAN Felixcat. (it all links with other threads.. its a conspiracy for sure.. and STATTO is the new Jesus.)

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » January 8, 2017, 7:26 pm

Have to agree with you NB a total lunatic on the large I think someone left the gate open at the asylum and he escaped.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 8, 2017, 7:32 pm

...did you see this at Thai visa after I posted the thing about Leo beer? ...
...The answer is NO,i'm a TV reader,thought maybe someone want to do this Win10 FOR FREE...up to people here at UM.

Me,well i stay with Win 7 Ultimate,Arconis for Backups..Linux Mint on a USB stick...that's it felixcat.

The read regarding Leo Beer,don't drink that..and if i would have a glass of Beer i like the Lao Dark..that's it.

Have a good day felixcat..//Dui :-)

felixcat wrote:DuiDui did you see this at Thai visa after I posted the thing about Leo beer?
Yes, Thai visa has alot of intelligent peoples. I have faith UDMap will reach ThaiVisas status some day.
The problem is "the swamp needs to be drained of those who beat down anyone of a different opinion".
Back to the FREE Win 10 upgrade....
Microsoft has been saying this for a whole year or more.
The problem?: Once you upgrade you cannot go back.
This is not true, you can reformat your hard drive, and yes, you will lose all your information. So make copies to a thumb drive or DVD, CD..personal notes, anything.
What does Win 10 have to offer? Not much..you will be installing "spyware", your keystrokes will be monitored, your web cam will be turned on you, your speakers will listen to everything in your room, your Wifi will Triangleate your exact location in your home at all times, Using aralgorithims, your speech will be monitored to detect any reason to have a knock on your door by a Government Agent.
And the big one,
Bill Gates is not your friend.
He is a Eugenics follower/ leader.
The Gates Foundation sponcers and promotes, Vaccines that promote autism, birth defects, ect.
And...if this free Hack was widely known, wouldn't you think Microsoft would have closed that by now.
DuiDui, I use Win 7..a copy, same as the Police Department and Government.
Never install any Updates, never use your WinDefender. These install malware on your computer. Thanks to Bill.
Before the Swamp people come out, ask yourselves this..do you agree with all Bill Gates is doing..killing children, ect?
If so, and you can get many on UDMap to agree with you, then maybe I will go back to knitting a quilt...NOT!
Sorry DuiDui..the floor is yours.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » January 8, 2017, 8:14 pm

DuiDui..Ding Dong!! You have won the special prize tonight, for having a brain, respect and kindness.
Would like to invite you to my place for a steak & conversation.
[email protected]
Hey guys, Felixcat will be gone for a couple days...don't worry will be back. This is getting more fun.
Want to leave you with a tip on the next topic I will be covering.
Why are men becoming for feminate and women becoming more masculate. Is it the Transhumanism agenda that is going on now? Or what?
Kind regards, DuiDui
2 days, load your feedbacks.....

redwolf
udonmap.com

Post by redwolf » January 8, 2017, 9:06 pm

Nigglyb wrote:Shades of a reincarnated GEORGIOGASTAPO anyone?
Good catch. You might be onto something there NigglyB. :D
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 8, 2017, 9:09 pm

Gives us 2 days to Floss over it

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » January 8, 2017, 9:26 pm

Awww.. felix rests? Livin the dream in his absence.. bless.

Dont you just love it when ego is greater than skillset.. ;-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » January 9, 2017, 5:59 am

Thanks for the Prize felixcat :D !

But -No thank you,atleast for now.BUT you're welcome to my wifes Restaurant,Nok Restaurant,anytime for a chat..I might be there..So if you come and pay us a visit,tell my wife to call me and just say....felixcat is here..okey..Have a good day. ;)

felixcat wrote:DuiDui..Ding Dong!! You have won the special prize tonight, for having a brain, respect and kindness.
Would like to invite you to my place for a steak & conversation.
[email protected]
Hey guys, Felixcat will be gone for a couple days...don't worry will be back. This is getting more fun.
Want to leave you with a tip on the next topic I will be covering.
Why are men becoming for feminate and women becoming more masculate. Is it the Transhumanism agenda that is going on now? Or what?
Kind regards, DuiDui
2 days, load your feedbacks.....

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » January 12, 2017, 4:07 pm

Hey Guys! Hi DuiDui! Not sure where you are, but will find out and when have time, will pop in.
Got new x-rays yesterday.My pelvic bone won't be the same without a big surgery, but I can live with that (without crying).
My wife is doing wonderful, in fact a huge miracle has taken place because my wifes faith in Jesus as the Lord of her life and the Healer of everything, won't let her accept a major skin graph without trusting in a healing first. The ripped out piece of flesh (1/2 the size of my hand) has now been reduced to the size of my index finger nail. Pretty cool, huh?
Enough of that, DuiDui started this thread, so back to it:
A small amount of Swamp People came out to post nonsense. Wassa seems to have the intelligents to do the "fact checking". With anything, I myself, always ask the questions "what are the Pros and Cons. Do like this: Go to Youtube, type in "why is Bill Gates Foundation good"? Then type in "what are the evils of Bill gates and his Foundation"?
I agree with Bob Helm: "I don't think that I have ever read such unmitigated **** on any computer thread before."
You see, when you post stuff without "fact checking" then you anger people like Bob Helm. You go, Bob!
Nigglyb, does anyone know what this "reincarnated GEORGIOGASTAPO " is? Well, anyways , you did get one follower, Macca.
What about that Lama guy who seems to spit on alot of threads? Don't you hate those "nice looking" animals who turn on you and "spit"?
Thats not good. Seen you on the way to BKK Hospital, wanted to say hello, but the electric windows were up, AC on, could not get them down in time. Sorry.
Want to say "Thankyou" to the many who sent Regards to my Gmail.
This has been an awesome couple days off! Met 2 different Brits, "that were decent nice guys who want to keep in touch and not connect with any "thug groups" or the likes. here.
Also, spoke with a "seemingly" retired Government Official at the Post Office who did not believe I was from the US. I told him, I am not what you would expect from the US, always worked hard most my life, Born in the "Midwest" US, lived in California, and retired in S.Florida. Traveled to Costa Rica, Israel and Phillipines. My mind set is not on "racism", predudice, or My "Home land", where some give their life over a "sport", a Beer, or a certain food. Is that crazy?
You could call me a world man. As I have traveled this world for 58 years now, I don't see anything "earthy" to give my life for. In fact, as I spoke before "This world is not my home", a better home is coming soon. Thankyou Jesus!
Like the Bible says, "Fear not the one who can kill the body and send you to Heaven, but fear the one who can steal your soul and cast you into hell.
New thread starting by Felixcat......"what are Jesus "Freaks" and what do they have that many don't have"?
Come on over!! It will be awesome!
Thanks Guys, thanks fo0r your input....

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”