BK at UTH....

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
747man
udonmap.com

BK at UTH....

Post by 747man » February 2, 2017, 2:59 pm

Anyone know if The new BK at Udon International Airport is OPEN Yet....???

rct
udonmap.com

Re: BK at UTH....

Post by rct » February 2, 2017, 3:41 pm

Definitely open! I checked it out today...a whopper meal is 310 baht or thereabouts, or Whopper only for 255 baht or around that. AOT prices. Wish 'em luck, it is next to a Texas chicken franchise where a meal is half the price. Also a new Amazon coffee shop in the new wing.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 2, 2017, 3:42 pm

We're getting a BK? Oh my word! Sod the blood pressure, I'm getting in there as soon as it opens....
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 2, 2017, 3:46 pm

Please tell me they're doing BK shakes as well, that would be the icing on the cake...
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » February 2, 2017, 4:03 pm

At last my prayers have been answered if true, best tasting burger by a country mile, and the shakes are to die for.

747man
udonmap.com

Re: Burger individual at UTH....

Post by 747man » February 2, 2017, 4:20 pm

rct wrote:Definitely open! I checked it out today...a whopper meal is 310 baht or thereabouts, or Whopper only for 255 baht or around that. AOT prices. Wish 'em luck, it is next to a Texas chicken franchise where a meal is half the price. Also a new Amazon coffee shop in the new wing.
Thanks rct, 310 Bloody Baht, They can Stick them " Where the Sun Don't Shine " For That !! :shock: :shock:

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 2, 2017, 4:20 pm

Bah BK, go to Samphan fish and chips if you want a real burger!!!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 2, 2017, 5:13 pm

Ah well I guess we all have different tastes Bob, I think I prefer BK by a country mile...or more....

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 2, 2017, 5:20 pm

vincemunday wrote:Ah well I guess we all have different tastes Bob, I think I prefer BK by a country mile...or more....
BK are the dogs xxx.. well no.. they're not.. but you know what I mean.. I would happily part with the 310 a month for another slab of cholesterol.. SHAKES? I just so hope its the full blown franchise.. BEST burgers me n her have eaten were slobbered over at Burg individual Phuket Airport.. It's all a matter of taste.. ;-)

My Thai teacher is near the airport.. any excuse..

Hey Vince? Remember Wendys? Near Charing Cross Road?
Last edited by Liam Dale on February 2, 2017, 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » February 2, 2017, 5:26 pm

310 baht 4 a burger , you can get a large mixed grill at Tbar or Irish clock 4 about 350 baht or there abouts ... with all the extras ...

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » February 2, 2017, 5:27 pm

I sometimes get bored with locally produced hamburgers, even though the staff sold thousands of them at the old bar over the years and by all accounts they were very good. So I will be making frequent visits to BK at the airport, just something about them that I wish I had the recipe for.

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » February 2, 2017, 6:45 pm

When going to the UK I normally go to BK pre-flight and then skip the rubbish served on the plane. :-&

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 2, 2017, 6:56 pm

Galee wrote:When going to the UK I normally go to BK pre-flight and then skip the rubbish served on the plane. :-&
And in which country do you poo? :-)
BTW.. yeah.. I agree.. the BK foundation makes a solid base for the in flight wines.. and n 8 hour snore. :D

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 2, 2017, 7:08 pm

Yes I remember Wendy's, superb burgers, I liked the salad counter too, my favourite is definitely BK, Steve at the T Bar's are the best locally but I'm not even over fond of those, says the expert whose probably only eaten burgers a few times in the last year (thank heavens). Insofar as the 310 baht if you want a BK that's what you have to pay, if you want a mixed grill at Steve's then it's all good. Please God let there be shakes :)

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 2, 2017, 7:18 pm

vincemunday wrote:Yes I remember Wendy's, superb burgers, I liked the salad counter too, my favourite is definitely BK, Steve at the T Bar's are the best locally but I'm not even over fond of those, says the expert whose probably only eaten burgers a few times in the last year (thank heavens). Insofar as the 310 baht if you want a BK that's what you have to pay, if you want a mixed grill at Steve's then it's all good. Please God let there be shakes :)
YES.. we used to pile the salad ironically n sneak some out.. excellent thousand island dressing..(nostalgia thought).. And totally agree about Steves n T bar. If I want a mixed grill.. for sure.. but not really relevant post. :-) A mixed grill is a mixed grill.. a BK is a BK.. Money irrelevant.. occasional gorge factor. :-) (Might munch two at first blast).. shakes.. oh yeah.. dreaming of choccy tonight.. and venturing forth tomoro. Congrats on burger cutback n hoping that pacing thing is working. Im out this thread.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » February 2, 2017, 7:23 pm

So is that the upsize Burger with large chips and coke or just a simple burger on its own ??

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 2, 2017, 8:54 pm

Bloody bugger, sorry to report that there are NO BLOOMING MILKSHAKES!

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 2, 2017, 9:29 pm

vincemunday wrote:Bloody bugger, sorry to report that there are NO BLOOMING MILKSHAKES!
You couldnt wait till morning??!? report on qual of Burger por favor..

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 2, 2017, 9:52 pm

I'm afraid I can't, I have a few problems with my blood pressure so such delights are off of the menu, I walked away with a bottle of water.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 2, 2017, 10:22 pm

vincemunday wrote:I'm afraid I can't, I have a few problems with my blood pressure so such delights are off of the menu, I walked away with a bottle of water.
Awww Vince.. I feel your disapointment.. oh well.. hope the water was tasty fella.. hmm..

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”