Palestinian boy refused medical....n dies..

World news discussion forum
Mudguard
udonmap.com

Palestinian boy refused medical....n dies..

Post by Mudguard » March 26, 2017, 3:36 am

Gaza under siege: The life and death of Ahmed Shubair
Family mourns death of 17-year-old boy, after Israel refused to let him leave Gaza for an urgent medical procedure.

I just read the above in Al Jazeera.
I WAS a staunch supporter of the Jews because of the way the Nazis murdered them in Europe.
I do not like Muslims either because of what is going on in the world but I stop dead, when Jews deny Palestinians medical treatment especially children...

I have come to the conclusion there is now no difference between a Jew n a Nazi. They have turned into the very same monsters that were killing them in the 2nd W War...in exactly the same way.... :evil:

Udon Map
Admin

Re: Palestinian boy refused medical....n dies..

Post by Udon Map » March 26, 2017, 10:12 am

You’re reacting exactly the way that Hamas hoped you would. That’s why they use children as suicide bombers. Here’s some info about one of them from Wikipedia, for example:
On March 24, 2004, one week after capturing a bomb in the bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran, Hussam Abdo, a 16-year-old Palestinian (who initially claimed he was 14), was captured in a checkpoint near Nablus wearing an explosive belt. The young boy was paid by the Tanzim militia to detonate himself at the checkpoint. IDF soldiers manning the checkpoint were suspicious of him and told him to stay away from people. Later, an EOD team arrived and by using a police-sapper robot, removed the explosive belt from him. Hussam explained that he was offered 100 NIS and s-x with virgins if he would perform the task. He said his friends mocked him in class.
(100 NIS is about USD $30.)

Here’s the video of that incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E

And here’s another one, this time from the Daily Mail, including video. A mother hugs her 7-year-old daughter goodbye before sending her into a police station on a suicide mission where she is blown up when the explosives strapped to her body are detonated by remote control. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nator.html.

You need more examples? There are plenty. Do you have any problem with using children as suicide bombers?

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: Palestinian boy refused medical....n dies..

Post by FrazeeDK » March 26, 2017, 11:30 am

The Al Jazeera article appears to be the only one with specifics on the young man's death. Almost all of the rest of the links refer back to the original article. I see nothing else explaining things from the Israeli perspective on what happened.
Dave

Return to “World News”