Baan Jig - Car repairs

General Udon Thani topics only!
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Baan Jig - Car repairs

Postby vincemunday » April 21, 2017, 6:26 pm

I've been having a few problems with my Nissan NV, its running a bit rich which isn't terribly unusual for such an old car, I used to smoke a bit when I was 21 too ;) Anyway, I'd taken the car to a couple of local garages, one told me I needed a new engine and the other said I needed to replace an expensive part at the back of the engine, both diagnosis didn't seem right so when I saw the ad for Baan Jig on UM I thought I'd give them a go. The young man who owns the place is lovely and polite, he speaks pretty good English too which helps and he promptly told me exactly what was wrong, an evaporator, a petrol filter and a couple of small bits that control the airflow and petrol mix, hence why it's running rich. From what I've seen so far I'm impressed, by the by, he only charged 200 baht for sorting out my fan belt and the diagnosis, great stuff, very happy.

British by birth, English by the grace of God.

BAANJIGSERVICE

Re: Baan Jig - Car repairs

Postby BAANJIGSERVICE » April 21, 2017, 7:51 pm

vincemunday wrote:I've been having a few problems with my Nissan NV, its running a bit rich which isn't terribly unusual for such an old car, I used to smoke a bit when I was 21 too ;) Anyway, I'd taken the car to a couple of local garages, one told me I needed a new engine and the other said I needed to replace an expensive part at the back of the engine, both diagnosis didn't seem right so when I saw the ad for Baan Jig on UM I thought I'd give them a go. The young man who owns the place is lovely and polite, he speaks pretty good English too which helps and he promptly told me exactly what was wrong, an evaporator, a petrol filter and a couple of small bits that control the airflow and petrol mix, hence why it's running rich. From what I've seen so far I'm impressed, by the by, he only charged 200 baht for sorting out my fan belt and the diagnosis, great stuff, very happy.

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you. BANN JIG Auto Service is confident enough that you get 100% satisfaction for every car service.
Your loyalty and support as our client is highly appreciated. Thank you! Thank you for patronizing us. Giving you excellent service is always a pleasure. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products and services you have from us. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Postby vincemunday » April 22, 2017, 9:51 am

Credit given where credit's due, if you look after your customers they will come back, some of the other places we went to were just after making a quick buck, not clever, people will only be fooled once. Please let me know when the parts are in and your friend can do the welding for me.
British by birth, English by the grace of God.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Postby semperfiguy » April 22, 2017, 4:07 pm

I'm happy to see a good review posted for Baan Jig Garage. I have spoken with the owner, Nan, by chat on several occasions and he seems to be very knowledgeable and is a perfect gentleman who speaks and writes great English. As yet I haven't had an occasion to actually use his services, but this recent review just confirms my belief that I will get good service and be treated fairly when and if I do need his help. Keep up the good work Nan!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". - George Orwell

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”