Kent Staheli

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
Alchai
udonmap.com

Kent Staheli

Post by Alchai » June 11, 2017, 2:33 am

I am sad to say that my friend Kent Staheli passed away this morning in a hospital in Udon.

Kent was not known by most but I know a few of you out there do. Kent was in the American Army in Udon during the Viet war. He married a Thai and they lived in the US till about 18 years ago. On an early retirement Kent and his wife moved back to Udon at this time.

If anyone would like to attend his funeral or pay respects beforehand, please PM me and I will give details.

RIP Kent.

We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Re: Kent Staheli

Post by docta » June 11, 2017, 12:59 pm

So sad to hear, Kent, has passed.
He was a very nice man!!
RIP, Kent, your friend,
Doc

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 11, 2017, 3:14 pm

It would be nice if someone could post a photo of Kent. We hear about deaths and nobody ever posts a photo of the deceased. Some of us may not recognize the name, but there's a good chance that we've seen him around town and may like to attend his funeral if we recognize him.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » June 11, 2017, 7:27 pm

Attachments
IMG_3641.jpeg
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 11, 2017, 7:29 pm

Alchai wrote:Kent & wife
download/file.php?mode=view&id=37503
Thanks for posting Alchai!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Post by ajsp9 » June 12, 2017, 1:46 am

Alchai wrote:Kent & wife
download/file.php?mode=view&id=37503
I didn't know the chap but what a lovely, warm photo of him and his wife. That itself seems a lasting memory.

Return to “Obituaries”