Electric motor for gates.

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 448
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Electric motor for gates.

Post by Marcosteffano » June 14, 2017, 12:32 pm

Can anyone advise me where to find remote electric gate motors.tried global and Thai watsadu.no luck.

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com
Posts: 97
Joined: September 6, 2012, 4:53 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by NongKhaiLee » June 16, 2017, 10:27 pm

I bought mine at Tool Pro four years ago, it's been a while now since I looked for them but Global house used to have both the sliding gate and the hinged gate openers. The other place you might try is DoHome Udon on Highway 2 towards NongKhai. (not far after the railroad crossing)

User avatar
Shado
udonmap.com
Posts: 1562
Joined: January 22, 2007, 4:58 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by Shado » June 17, 2017, 7:39 am

You might try Chokchai. On the ring road just before the Nong Khai intersection near the big Tesco Lotus. Across the highway from Tesco and towards the traffic lights. Phone: 087 864 6004 or 089 419 3388. We've used them get new remote control replacements for our gate motor.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 448
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by Marcosteffano » June 17, 2017, 10:56 am

Will do thanks.

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1061
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by RLTrader » June 28, 2017, 3:23 pm

NongKhaiLee wrote:
June 16, 2017, 10:27 pm
I bought mine at Tool Pro four years ago, it's been a while now since I looked for them but Global house used to have both the sliding gate and the hinged gate openers. The other place you might try is DoHome Udon on Highway 2 towards NongKhai. (not far after the railroad crossing)
Do Home is a no have, went today and got the run-around, ending with a No Have. Tool Pro has a unit for 16K wasn't impressed, but still in the looking stage, still need to find someone to make a New Gate at a reasonable price.

There is a web site I found which I just might try ordering from when I get to that stage.

A lot of offerings from 12K on up
http://www.026916789.com/customer_image ... 3_4559.jpg

Silverfox041948
udonmap.com
Posts: 74
Joined: January 1, 2013, 10:54 pm

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by Silverfox041948 » June 28, 2017, 5:15 pm

I have just looked at the label on my gate motor. Fitted about 3 years ago. Good installation, good after sales service (same day), no problems with it, but, it is mains only operation. You can pay more for a 12volt operation with a continuous charging circuit.

Brand name = BSM
Tel: 02 149 4521
081 303 3709

www.hometechauto.com

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 448
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by Marcosteffano » June 28, 2017, 10:53 pm

Silverfox041948 wrote:
June 28, 2017, 5:15 pm
I have just looked at the label on my gate motor. Fitted about 3 years ago. Good installation, good after sales service (same day), no problems with it, but, it is mains only operation. You can pay more for a 12volt operation with a continuous charging circuit.

Brand name = BSM
Tel: 02 149 4521
081 303 3709

www.hometechauto.com
Thanks again.ill do me research on all the recommendations.

tonytjs
udonmap.com
Posts: 15
Joined: April 8, 2014, 12:18 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by tonytjs » July 4, 2017, 12:15 am

There is a place in Ban Dung on the Left as you come he makes the gates SS and fits them with or without motors Highly Recommend him.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 1408
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by tamada » July 9, 2017, 2:07 pm

Was told about a shop on the west side of the east ring road, between the Big C and Nong Bua/Nong Sai traffic lights, just about opposite the entrance to Romyen and Prajak Sinlapakhan School.

I will scope it out later today and get back with specifics (if i find it).

RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1061
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by RLTrader » July 9, 2017, 6:10 pm

Silverfox041948 wrote:
June 28, 2017, 5:15 pm
I have just looked at the label on my gate motor. Fitted about 3 years ago. Good installation, good after sales service (same day), no problems with it, but, it is mains only operation. You can pay more for a 12volt operation with a continuous charging circuit.

Brand name = BSM
Tel: 02 149 4521
081 303 3709

www.hometechauto.com
I went with Silverfox rec's

Went to web site and had wife contact with "Line" sent someone over to have a look see.

Got a price for what I needed and paid a to start fee, showed up as said, did great work, (am hard to please), started at before 8AM, and worked to way past 6PM, 1st day. Est was for about 3 days, finished in 2 days.

Had them repair old gate, which was a complete change, re-paint, install BSM auto gate.

Very happy with results, which from past experience in Thailand, for me is rare indeed. :D

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 1408
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by tamada » July 9, 2017, 7:24 pm

tamada wrote:
July 9, 2017, 2:07 pm
Was told about a shop on the west side of the east ring road, between the Big C and Nong Bua/Nong Sai traffic lights, just about opposite the entrance to Romyen and Prajak Sinlapakhan School.

I will scope it out later today and get back with specifics (if i find it).
Here...
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@17.3951 ... 312!8i6656

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 448
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by Marcosteffano » July 9, 2017, 11:35 pm

tamada wrote:
July 9, 2017, 7:24 pm
tamada wrote:
July 9, 2017, 2:07 pm
Was told about a shop on the west side of the east ring road, between the Big C and Nong Bua/Nong Sai traffic lights, just about opposite the entrance to Romyen and Prajak Sinlapakhan School.

I will scope it out later today and get back with specifics (if i find it).
Here...
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@17.3951 ... 312!8i6656
Thanks mate,very helpful.ill check them out.

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com
Posts: 97
Joined: September 6, 2012, 4:53 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by NongKhaiLee » July 29, 2017, 7:44 am

RLTrader wrote:
June 28, 2017, 3:23 pm
NongKhaiLee wrote:
June 16, 2017, 10:27 pm
I bought mine at Tool Pro four years ago, it's been a while now since I looked for them but Global house used to have both the sliding gate and the hinged gate openers. The other place you might try is DoHome Udon on Highway 2 towards NongKhai. (not far after the railroad crossing)
Do Home is a no have, went today and got the run-around, ending with a No Have. Tool Pro has a unit for 16K wasn't impressed, but still in the looking stage, still need to find someone to make a New Gate at a reasonable price.

There is a web site I found which I just might try ordering from when I get to that stage.

A lot of offerings from 12K on up
http://www.026916789.com/customer_image ... 3_4559.jpg
I can't seem to remember what I paid for the opener I bought at ToolPro, but I do remember that it was not cheap. The brand was "HomeXpert" and it has been in use for 4 years now, the only problem it has had was when a colony of ants built their nest on the circuit board, which was most likely my fault for not sealing the unit well enough when I installed it. (self-install) The technician at their business in Bangkok walked me through diagnosing it myself and I was able to replace the failed component on the pc board myself.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 448
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by Marcosteffano » July 29, 2017, 12:43 pm

I found one on lazada,15,000b and can run a 900kg sliding gate.italian made so should go like a Ducati fingers crossed.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 1408
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Electric motor for gates.

Post by tamada » July 30, 2017, 11:52 am

Marcosteffano wrote:
July 29, 2017, 12:43 pm
I found one on lazada,15,000b and can run a 900kg sliding gate.italian made so should go like a Ducati fingers crossed.
I reckon the salient issue is which local artisan has been awarded the installation contract?

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest