Pizza Hut returning to Udon

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Pizza Hut returning to Udon

Post by parrot » June 17, 2017, 2:51 pm

Stopped in on a Saturday at 11:15AM. No line and plenty of tables. Good service and food was brought to the table quick enough. Seafood Supreme, large pan, extra cheese, and an order of garlic bread sticks and two bottles of water.
My wife liked the pizza, but for me the sauce was too sweet.....very much as I remember Pizza Co a long time ago on our last visit.

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » September 4, 2017, 9:40 pm

Ordered tonight with delivery .......... 2kms outside the ringroad no problem 8)

Comparison ..............

Pizza company = MacDonalds :-k

Pizza Hut = BK 8) ;)
Bring back Saint

dazzadazza

Post by dazzadazza » October 3, 2017, 1:33 pm

timmy wrote:
June 13, 2017, 7:24 am
not sure if this is ok to post , if not delete it no problem , i bumped into 1 of the managers yesterday from PH and gave her some stick about deliverys around udon , after saying how sorry she was ...... she blamed the call center at bkk and said there maps were,nt good she then gave me there own shop number and said to call them direct if problems again as most of the workers are from udon and know there way around so will deliver ALMOST anywhere ...
the number 0613966982
After being on hold on 1150 for 5 minutes I remebered this... 0613966982 Called and got through to the branch.
So much less hassel than trying to expain where you are to someone in Bangkok.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”