Isan Real Estate expansion, staff required

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Isan Real Estate expansion, staff required

Post by IsanRealEstate » June 16, 2017, 11:39 am

Further to past postings in the classified section, Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd., is now seeking a further 2 employees.
We are expanding within the Udon Thani region and in need of 1 placement here (Udon Thani)
Secondly, our regional presence, is not only in Udon Thani, we have staff in Nong Khai, Sawang Daen Din and Sakhon Nakhon.
We are also seeking a suitable candidate to be based in Sakhon Nakhon to meet customer demand.
The candidate will be an enthusiastic Thai National, confident in their abilities, well presented with good English skills, be a motivated team player and able to work independently with flexible hours.
These full-time positions are available immediately.
Experience in Real Estate is not required although a knowledge of the Issan region and various Amphurs would be an advantage.
Training to our ethical style of conducting business will be provided at our expense. Knowledge of general computer skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, coupled with the ability to communicate in both languages will assist in obtaining an interview for the position. Having a vehicle would also be an advantage, we do pay travel allowance to cover costs.
This will be a full time position with an opportunity to receive promotions to a higher level and higher salary/commission scheme as we further expand our regional presence. If you are interested then please visit our website http://www.isanrealestate.com to understand our commitment to clients and community.
Please send your resume in English or Thai to connect@isanrealestate.com or PM this post.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards
Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Working with you, not only for you. http://www.isanrealestate.com

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: Isan Real Estate expansion, staff required

Post by DuiDui49 » June 16, 2017, 12:39 pm

The candidate will be an enthusiastic Thai National, confident in their abilities, well presented with good English skills, be a motivated team player and able to work independently with flexible hours.
Are you sure you're looking for a Thai National...Sorry to be a bit sarcastic..but what you are looking for is one of THE biggest problem we as buisness owner have to face.Honestly i hope you will find what you're looking for..but my experience tells me something else.

Goodluck and i hope we will see a change in the near future when it comes to the Real Estate Market.It seems to me that everything is going very slow now,even the Thais at the local Talad is hurting.

Have a good day sir.
Best regards
//DuiDui

“May we ever choose the harder right, instead of the easier wrong.” — Thomas Monson

"To grow and mature demands time and willingness to learn from your own misstakes"

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Post by IsanRealEstate » June 17, 2017, 10:17 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
Are you sure you're looking for a Thai National...Sorry to be a bit sarcastic..but what you are looking for is one of THE biggest problem we as buisness owner have to face.Honestly i hope you will find what you're looking for..but my experience tells me something else.

Goodluck and i hope we will see a change in the near future when it comes to the Real Estate Market.It seems to me that everything is going very slow now,even the Thais at the local Talad is hurting.

Have a good day sir.
Hi DuiDui49,
Yes, due to our company's structure and the Thai labor laws, we need a certain number of Thai Nationals as employees before we can add a foreigner. I'm sure you'd be familiar with this law. I agree with your comments and no, you're not being sarcastic, it's very close to the truth, if you know what we mean?
Similarly, we are growing but not as fast as the business plan we have in place. We believe that if we can keep focused on our longer time goal and see this depressed market turn around, then we will be in a very good position, both with experience and regional presence, should the good times ever return? As a company, we don't let hurdles stop us, we jump over them or devise a plan to go around them.
That is our goal and hence the reasons behind employing new Thai employees.
Many thanks for your comments, all are welcome on our forum.

Regards,

UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com

Post by UdonThaniPete » June 17, 2017, 2:23 pm

Just a quick question, what is your ideal candidates age preference please. Thanks in advance.
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Post by IsanRealEstate » June 17, 2017, 4:45 pm

UdonThaniPete wrote:Just a quick question, what is your ideal candidates age preference please. Thanks in advance.
Hello UdonThaniPete,
Thanks for your question;
We do not have a set age for candidates, nor do we discriminate on gender, race, religion, etc.
Ideally, we would like someone who is motivated with self belief that "they" can succeed and satisfy the clients needs 100%. In a tough market (Real Estate), it is not the company that makes the sales, it's the staff working together to better themselves and increase the company brand awareness that makes us a professional company.
We will interview all who possess the desire to succeed, strive for customer satisfaction and wish to earn considerably more than the average salary. Flexibility with hours, good communication skills, an ability to communicate in English and Thai and self belief will certainly put candidates in a position for an interview.
Please feel free to ask any further questions. If you wish to have a private contact, then please email connect@isanrealestate.com.

Thank you again for your input.
Regards

Return to “Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)”