SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

AFL STARTS TODAY AT THE SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor

Post by kiwisteve » February 18, 2016, 11:19 am

kiwisteve wrote:AFL NAB CUP
Thurs 18 1500 HAWTHORN VS CARLTON



kiwisteve wrote:Thur 18
15.00 AFL NAB CUP Hawthorn v Carlton LIVE
Fri 19
15.00 AFL NAB CUP Fremantle v Richmond LIVE
15.40 A-League Melb Victory v Adelaide LIVE
23.00 Cricket South Africa v England 1st T20 LIVE
Sat 20
10.00 AFL NAB CUP St Kilda v Nth Melbourne LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Sydney v Pt Adelaide LIVE
13.15 A-League Newcastle v Wellington LIVE
15.30 A-League Sydney v West Sydney LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup St Helens v Roosters DELAYED
17.40 A-League Perth v Brisbane LIVE
19.30 Eng Championship Cardiff v Brighton LIVE
19.45 FA Cup Arsenal v Hull LIVE
20.00 Rugby Top14 Stade Francais v Brive LIVE
20.45 Rugby Top14 Castres v Clermont LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Bayern v Darmstadt LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Monchengladbach v Koln LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Berlin v Wolfsburg LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Las Palmas v Barcelona LIVE
22.00 Rugby Pro12 Cardiff v Leinster LIVE
22.10 Rugby Aviva Bath v Wasps LIVE
00.10 Rugby Pro12 Glasgow v Munster LIVE
00.15 FA Cup Bournemouth v Everton LIVE
Sun 21
10.00 AFL NAB CUP Adelaide v West Coast LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Brisbane v Gold Coast LIVE
13.00 A-League Melb City v Central Coast LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup Wigan v Broncos DELAYED
18.00 Spanish La Liga Rayo Vallecano v Sevilla LIVE
19.30 Cricket South Africa v England 2nd T20 LIVE
20.00 French Ligue1 Marseille v St Etienne LIVE
20.30 Scottish Championship Hibernian v Alloa LIVE
20.30 Dutch Eredivisie Ajax v Excelsior LIVE
21.00 FA Cup Blackburn v West Ham LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Leverkusen vs DortmundLIVE
22.00 Rugby Aviva London Irish v Exeter LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Málaga v Real Madrid LIVE
23.00 Scottish Championship Queen of the South v Rangers LIVE
23.00 FA Cup Chelsea v Man City LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Hannover v Augsburg LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Schalke v Stuttgart LIVE
Mon 22
CLOSED Makha Bucha Day
Attachments
Sports bar water.JPG

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

AFL STARTS TODAY AT THE SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor

Post by kiwisteve » February 18, 2016, 11:24 am

kiwisteve wrote:
kiwisteve wrote:AFL NAB CUP
Thurs 18 1500 HAWTHORN VS CARLTON



kiwisteve wrote:Thur 18
15.00 AFL NAB CUP Hawthorn v Carlton LIVE
Fri 19
15.00 AFL NAB CUP Fremantle v Richmond LIVE
15.40 A-League Melb Victory v Adelaide LIVE
23.00 Cricket South Africa v England 1st T20 LIVE
Sat 20
10.00 AFL NAB CUP St Kilda v Nth Melbourne LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Sydney v Pt Adelaide LIVE
13.15 A-League Newcastle v Wellington LIVE
15.30 A-League Sydney v West Sydney LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup St Helens v Roosters DELAYED
17.40 A-League Perth v Brisbane LIVE
19.30 Eng Championship Cardiff v Brighton LIVE
19.45 FA Cup Arsenal v Hull LIVE
20.00 Rugby Top14 Stade Francais v Brive LIVE
20.45 Rugby Top14 Castres v Clermont LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Bayern v Darmstadt LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Monchengladbach v Koln LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Berlin v Wolfsburg LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Las Palmas v Barcelona LIVE
22.00 Rugby Pro12 Cardiff v Leinster LIVE
22.10 Rugby Aviva Bath v Wasps LIVE
00.10 Rugby Pro12 Glasgow v Munster LIVE
00.15 FA Cup Bournemouth v Everton LIVE
Sun 21
10.00 AFL NAB CUP Adelaide v West Coast LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Brisbane v Gold Coast LIVE
13.00 A-League Melb City v Central Coast LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup Wigan v Broncos DELAYED
18.00 Spanish La Liga Rayo Vallecano v Sevilla LIVE
19.30 Cricket South Africa v England 2nd T20 LIVE
20.00 French Ligue1 Marseille v St Etienne LIVE
20.30 Scottish Championship Hibernian v Alloa LIVE
20.30 Dutch Eredivisie Ajax v Excelsior LIVE
21.00 FA Cup Blackburn v West Ham LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Leverkusen vs DortmundLIVE
22.00 Rugby Aviva London Irish v Exeter LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Málaga v Real Madrid LIVE
23.00 Scottish Championship Queen of the South v Rangers LIVE
23.00 FA Cup Chelsea v Man City LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Hannover v Augsburg LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Schalke v Stuttgart LIVE
Mon 22
CLOSED Makha Bucha Day
Attachments
Sports bar water bottles.JPG

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

AFL 3pm TODAY AT THE SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor

Post by kiwisteve » February 19, 2016, 12:03 pm

Happy Hour today 2pm - 3pm and get your tickets for the Sunday Session cash draw :lol:




Fri 19
15.00 AFL NAB CUP Fremantle v Richmond LIVE
15.40 A-League Melb Victory v Adelaide LIVE
23.00 Cricket South Africa v England 1st T20 LIVE
Sat 20
10.00 AFL NAB CUP St Kilda v Nth Melbourne LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Sydney v Pt Adelaide LIVE
13.15 A-League Newcastle v Wellington LIVE
15.30 A-League Sydney v West Sydney LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup St Helens v Roosters DELAYED
17.40 A-League Perth v Brisbane LIVE
19.30 Eng Championship Cardiff v Brighton LIVE
19.45 FA Cup Arsenal v Hull LIVE
20.00 Rugby Top14 Stade Francais v Brive LIVE
20.45 Rugby Top14 Castres v Clermont LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Bayern v Darmstadt LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Monchengladbach v Koln LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Berlin v Wolfsburg LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Las Palmas v Barcelona LIVE
22.00 Rugby Pro12 Cardiff v Leinster LIVE
22.10 Rugby Aviva Bath v Wasps LIVE
00.10 Rugby Pro12 Glasgow v Munster LIVE
00.15 FA Cup Bournemouth v Everton LIVE
Sun 21
10.00 AFL NAB CUP Adelaide v West Coast LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Brisbane v Gold Coast LIVE
13.00 A-League Melb City v Central Coast LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup Wigan v Broncos DELAYED
18.00 Spanish La Liga Rayo Vallecano v Sevilla LIVE
19.30 Cricket South Africa v England 2nd T20 LIVE
20.00 French Ligue1 Marseille v St Etienne LIVE
20.30 Scottish Championship Hibernian v Alloa LIVE
20.30 Dutch Eredivisie Ajax v Excelsior LIVE
21.00 FA Cup Blackburn v West Ham LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Leverkusen vs DortmundLIVE
22.00 Rugby Aviva London Irish v Exeter LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Málaga v Real Madrid LIVE
23.00 Scottish Championship Queen of the South v Rangers LIVE
23.00 FA Cup Chelsea v Man City LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Hannover v Augsburg LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Schalke v Stuttgart LIVE
Mon 22
CLOSED Makha Bucha Day





kiwisteve wrote:
kiwisteve wrote:
kiwisteve wrote:AFL NAB CUP
Thurs 18 1500 HAWTHORN VS CARLTON



kiwisteve wrote:Thur 18
15.00 AFL NAB CUP Hawthorn v Carlton LIVE
Fri 19
15.00 AFL NAB CUP Fremantle v Richmond LIVE
15.40 A-League Melb Victory v Adelaide LIVE
23.00 Cricket South Africa v England 1st T20 LIVE
Sat 20
10.00 AFL NAB CUP St Kilda v Nth Melbourne LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Sydney v Pt Adelaide LIVE
13.15 A-League Newcastle v Wellington LIVE
15.30 A-League Sydney v West Sydney LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup St Helens v Roosters DELAYED
17.40 A-League Perth v Brisbane LIVE
19.30 Eng Championship Cardiff v Brighton LIVE
19.45 FA Cup Arsenal v Hull LIVE
20.00 Rugby Top14 Stade Francais v Brive LIVE
20.45 Rugby Top14 Castres v Clermont LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Bayern v Darmstadt LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Monchengladbach v Koln LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Berlin v Wolfsburg LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Las Palmas v Barcelona LIVE
22.00 Rugby Pro12 Cardiff v Leinster LIVE
22.10 Rugby Aviva Bath v Wasps LIVE
00.10 Rugby Pro12 Glasgow v Munster LIVE
00.15 FA Cup Bournemouth v Everton LIVE
Sun 21
10.00 AFL NAB CUP Adelaide v West Coast LIVE
10.00 Cricket New Zealand v Australia Test LIVE
10.00 Sky Racing Sky Racing LIVE
12.30 AFL NAB CUP Brisbane v Gold Coast LIVE
13.00 A-League Melb City v Central Coast LIVE
16.00 NRL World Cup Wigan v Broncos DELAYED
18.00 Spanish La Liga Rayo Vallecano v Sevilla LIVE
19.30 Cricket South Africa v England 2nd T20 LIVE
20.00 French Ligue1 Marseille v St Etienne LIVE
20.30 Scottish Championship Hibernian v Alloa LIVE
20.30 Dutch Eredivisie Ajax v Excelsior LIVE
21.00 FA Cup Blackburn v West Ham LIVE
21.30 Bundeslega Leverkusen vs DortmundLIVE
22.00 Rugby Aviva London Irish v Exeter LIVE
22.00 Spanish La Liga Málaga v Real Madrid LIVE
23.00 Scottish Championship Queen of the South v Rangers LIVE
23.00 FA Cup Chelsea v Man City LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Hannover v Augsburg LIVE
23.30 Bundeslega Schalke v Stuttgart LIVE
Mon 22
CLOSED Makha Bucha Day

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Fastest Test centuries SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by kiwisteve » February 20, 2016, 11:33 am

McCullum strode to the crease before lunch yet again with his team struggling mightily at 3 for 32 and proceeded to smash his way to three figures off just 54 balls, belting 16 fours and four sixes in the process.

As if breaking the record held by Viv Richards for 30 years (and Misbah-ul-Haq for just over a year) and digging his team out of a hole was not enough, the innings also broke a drought of Test tons for McCullum that had lasted more than a year.

Fastest Test centuries (by balls faced)
•Brendon McCullum (NZ): 54 balls vs Australia in 2016 =D>
•Viv Richards (WI): 56 balls vs England in 1986
•Misbah-ul-Haq (PAK): 56 balls vs Australia in 2014
•Adam Gilchrist (AUS): 57 balls vs England in 2006
•Jack Gregory (AUS): 67 balls vs South Africa in 1921
•David Warner (AUS): 69 balls vs India in 2012
•Shiv Chanderpaul (WI): 69 balls vs Australia in 2002
•Chris Gayle (WI): 70 balls vs Australia in 2009
•Roy Fredericks (WI): 71 balls vs Australia in 1975
•Brendon McCullum (NZ): 74 balls vs Sri Lanka in 2014
On that day in December of 2014, he dismantled Sri Lanka's attack to the tune of 195 off 134 balls, also at Hagley Oval, to break his own record for the quickest Test hundred by a Kiwi.

But all that pales in comparison to the possibility that it could be the last time we see this explosive batsman wield the willow in whites.

The 34-year-old will retire after the second and final Test of this trans-Tasman series and he may have done enough to go out a winner as he and fellow dasher Corey Anderson destroyed the Aussies just when it looked like Hagley Oval would play host to a carbon copy of the first Test, which the tourists won by an innings and 52 runs.

Before the game, Australia captain Steve Smith and a number of his team-mates said, as much as they respected McCullum, they hoped to make his last outing a bad one and it looked like Mitchell Marsh had done just that when he took an absolutely spectacular leaping catch at gully.

But, if there is such a thing as a sporting god, he was clearly smiling on McCullum as he was recalled after replays revealed James Pattinson had overstepped.

To that point, McCullum had been scoring at a relatively glacial rate, with 39 off 30, and he was clearly eager not to waste his second life at the crease.

The rest of his innings was catching practice for the Christchurch crowd, who gave him a standing ovation as he walked off after being dismissed for a thrilling 145 off 79.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 4148
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: ฃอยชอบ Auckland

SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by GT93 » February 20, 2016, 11:36 am

Warnie, the greatest living Aussie, won't be happy.

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Fastest Test centuries SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by kiwisteve » February 20, 2016, 11:45 am

Ya Viv won't be happy as well. :lol:
kiwisteve wrote:McCullum strode to the crease before lunch yet again with his team struggling mightily at 3 for 32 and proceeded to smash his way to three figures off just 54 balls, belting 16 fours and four sixes in the process.

As if breaking the record held by Viv Richards for 30 years (and Misbah-ul-Haq for just over a year) and digging his team out of a hole was not enough, the innings also broke a drought of Test tons for McCullum that had lasted more than a year.

Fastest Test centuries (by balls faced)
•Brendon McCullum (NZ): 54 balls vs Australia in 2016 =D>
•Viv Richards (WI): 56 balls vs England in 1986
•Misbah-ul-Haq (PAK): 56 balls vs Australia in 2014
•Adam Gilchrist (AUS): 57 balls vs England in 2006
•Jack Gregory (AUS): 67 balls vs South Africa in 1921
•David Warner (AUS): 69 balls vs India in 2012
•Shiv Chanderpaul (WI): 69 balls vs Australia in 2002
•Chris Gayle (WI): 70 balls vs Australia in 2009
•Roy Fredericks (WI): 71 balls vs Australia in 1975
•Brendon McCullum (NZ): 74 balls vs Sri Lanka in 2014
On that day in December of 2014, he dismantled Sri Lanka's attack to the tune of 195 off 134 balls, also at Hagley Oval, to break his own record for the quickest Test hundred by a Kiwi.

But all that pales in comparison to the possibility that it could be the last time we see this explosive batsman wield the willow in whites.

The 34-year-old will retire after the second and final Test of this trans-Tasman series and he may have done enough to go out a winner as he and fellow dasher Corey Anderson destroyed the Aussies just when it looked like Hagley Oval would play host to a carbon copy of the first Test, which the tourists won by an innings and 52 runs.

Before the game, Australia captain Steve Smith and a number of his team-mates said, as much as they respected McCullum, they hoped to make his last outing a bad one and it looked like Mitchell Marsh had done just that when he took an absolutely spectacular leaping catch at gully.

But, if there is such a thing as a sporting god, he was clearly smiling on McCullum as he was recalled after replays revealed James Pattinson had overstepped.

To that point, McCullum had been scoring at a relatively glacial rate, with 39 off 30, and he was clearly eager not to waste his second life at the crease.

The rest of his innings was catching practice for the Christchurch crowd, who gave him a standing ovation as he walked off after being dismissed for a thrilling 145 off 79.

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Just some of the sports at SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Spon

Post by kiwisteve » February 21, 2016, 10:15 pm

Key sporting events of 2016, including Euro 2016 and the Olympics.
* The list will be updated with further fixtures and events as they are announced; dates and venues are subject to change

February

Ireland defend their Six Nations crown in February and March
2-21: Cricket - England women in South Africa

20: Athletics - Glasgow Indoor Grand Prix
20-21: Football - FA Cup fifth round
21: Cricket - South Africa v England second Twenty20 international, Johannesburg
23-24: Football - Champions League round of 16 (first leg)
25: Football - Europa League round of 32 (second leg)
26: Rugby Union - Six Nations, Wales v France
27: Rugby Union - Six Nations, Italy v Scotland, England v Ireland
28: Football - League Cup final, Wembley
March

Sri Lanka will seek to retain the World Twenty20 title in India during March and April
1-4: Formula 1 - Winter testing, Barcelona
2-6: Cycling - World Track Cycling Championships, London
4-6: Tennis - Davis Cup first round, GB v Japan
8-9: Football - Champions League round of 16 (second leg)
8-13: Badminton - All England Championships, Birmingham
10: Football - Europa League round of 16 (first leg)
11-3 April: Cricket - ICC World Twenty20, India
Click for the men's fixtures and the women's fixtures
12: Rugby Union - Six Nations, Ireland v Italy, England v Wales
12: Football - FA Cup sixth round
13: Rugby Union - Six Nations, Scotland v France
15-16: Football - Champions League round of 16 (second leg)
15-18: Formula 1 - Winter testing, Barcelona
15-18: Horse Racing - Cheltenham Festival
17: Football - Europa League round of 16 (second leg)
17-20: Athletics - World Indoor Athletics, Portland, USA
19: Rugby Union - Six Nations final round, Wales v Italy, Ireland v Scotland, France v England
26: Football - Germany v England
27: Rowing - the Boat Races, London
April

Lewis Hamilton hopes to win a fourth Formula 1 World Championship in 2016
1-3: Formula 1 - Opening race of the season, Australian GP, Melbourne
5-6: Football - Champions League quarter-finals (first leg)
7: Football - Europa League quarter-finals (first leg)
7-10: Golf - The Masters, Augusta
8-10: Formula 1 - Chinese GP, Shanghai
8-10: Rugby Union - European Champions Cup quarter-finals
9: Horse Racing - Grand National, Aintree
12-13: Football - Champions League quarter-finals (second leg)
12-17: Swimming - British Olympic Trials, Glasgow
14: Football - Europa League quarter-finals (second leg)
16-May 2: Snooker - World Championship
22-24: Rugby Union - European Champions Cup semi-finals
22-24: Formula 1 - Bahrain GP
23-24: Football - FA Cup semi-finals, Wembley
24: Athletics - London Marathon
26-27: Football - Champions League semi-finals (first leg)
28: Football - Europa League semi-finals (first leg)
29-1 May: Formula 1 - Russian GP
May

Wembley Stadium hosts the FA Cup final on 21 May
3-4: Football - Champions League semi-finals (second leg)
4-8: Equestrian - Badminton Horse Trials
5: Football - Europa League semi-finals (second leg)
6-8: Rowing - European Championships, Brandenburg, Germany
6-29: Cycling - Giro d'Italia
7-8: Football League season ends
9-22: European Aquatics Championships, London
12-20: Football League play-off semi-finals
13-15: Formula 1 - Spanish GP
13: Rugby Union - European Champions Cup Final, Lyon
15: Football - Premier League season ends
18: Football - Europa League final, Basel, Switzerland
19-23: Cricket - England v Sri Lanka, first Test, Headingley
20-22: Rugby Union - World Rugby Sevens Series, London
21: Football - FA Cup final, Wembley
22-15 June: Tennis - French Open, Roland Garros
22-29: Modern Pentathlon - World Championships, Moscow
25-29: Gymnastics - Men's European Championships, Bern, Switzerland
27-31: Cricket - England v Sri Lanka, second Test, Chester-le-Street
28: Football - Champions League final, Milan
28: Rugby Union - Premiership final, Twickenham
29: Rugby Union - England v Wales
28-30: Football League play-off finals, Wembley
27-29: Formula 1 - Monaco GP
June

England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are all playing at Euro 2016
1-5: Gymnastics - Women's European Championships, Bern, Switzerland
4: Athletics - Diamond League, Birmingham
4: Horse Racing - Derby Day, Epsom
4-12: Hockey - Men's Champions Trophy, Argentina
9-13: Cricket - England v Sri Lanka, third Test, Lord's
10 (until 10 July): Football - Euro 2016, France
11: Rugby Union - summer series get under way - Australia v England, New Zealand v Wales, South Africa v Ireland, Japan v Scotland
11-12: Triathlon - World Triathlon Series, Leeds
10-12: Formula 1 - Canadian GP
13-19: Tennis - Queen's Club, London
15-19: Horse Racing - Royal Ascot
16-19: Golf - US Open, Oakmont CC, Pennsylvania
18: Rugby Union - Australia v England, New Zealand v Wales, South Africa v Ireland, Japan v Scotland
18-26: Hockey - Women's Champions Trophy, London
24-26: Athletics, British Athletics Championships, Birmingham
25: Rugby Union - Australia v England, New Zealand v Wales, South Africa v Ireland
24-26: Formula 1 - British GP, Silverstone
27-10 July: Tennis - Wimbledon
July

Will Zach Johnson successfully defend the Open golf title in July?
1-3: Formula 1 - Austrian GP
2-24: Cycling - Tour de France
6-10: Athletics - European Athletics Championships, Amsterdam
10: Football - Euro 2016 final, Paris
14-17: Golf - Open Championship, Troon
14-18: Cricket - England v Pakistan, first Test, Lord's
15-17: Tennis - Davis Cup quarter-finals
15-17: Formula 1, Azerbaijan GP
22-24: Athletics - London Anniversary Games, Olympic Stadium
22-26: Cricket, England v Pakistan, second Test, Old Trafford
28-31: Golf - US PGA Championship, New Jersey
28-31: Golf - Women's British Open, Woburn
29-31: Formula 1, German GP
August

3-7: Cricket - England v Pakistan, third Test, Edgbaston
5-21: Olympic Games, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5-7: Formula 1 - Hungary
11-15: Cricket - England Pakistan, fourth Test, The Oval
20: Cricket - T20 Blast Finals Day, Edgbaston
21-28: Rowing - World Rowing Championships, Rotterdam
26-28: Formula 1 - Belgian GP
27: Rugby League - Challenge Cup final, Wembley
29-11 Sep: Tennis - US Open, New York
September

Britain's Paralympic stars shone brightly at London 2012 and will be chasing more glory in Rio
2-4: Formula 1 - Italian GP
4: Football - World Cup Qualifying begins
7-18: Paralympic Games - Rio de Janeiro
9: Athletics - final Diamond League meeting of the season, Brussels
11: Athletics - Great North Run, Gateshead
16-18: Tennis - Davis Cup semi-finals
16-18: Formula 1 - Singapore GP
17: Cricket - One-Day Cup final, Lord's
20: Cricket - County Championship final day
23-25: Formula 1 - Malaysian GP
30-2 Oct: Golf - Ryder Cup, Minnesota, US
October
7-9: Formula 1 - Japanese GP
9-16: Cycling - Road World Cycling Championships, Doha
21-23: Formula 1 - USA GP
28-30: Formula 1 - Mexican GP
November
5: Rugby Union - Wales v Australia, Cardiff
11-13: Formula 1 - Brazilian GP
12: Rugby Union - Wales v Argentina, England v South Africa, Ireland v Canada
19: Rugby Union - Wales v TBC, England v Fiji, Ireland v New Zealand
26: Rugby Union - Wales v South Africa, England v Argentina, Ireland v Australia
14-20: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals, London
25-27: Tennis - Davis Cup Final
25-27: Formula 1 - final race of the season, Abu Dhabi
December
3: Rugby Union - England v Australia
6-11: Swimming - World Short Course Championships, Windsor, Canada
26: Horse racing - King George VI Chase, Kempton

Attachments
Sports bar water bottles.JPG

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

1st Update SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by kiwisteve » February 23, 2016, 7:53 am

No the cash did not go off on the Sunday Session ,6000 this Sunday get your tickets all week at the bar for it








23-Feb 10:30 NBA: Suns vs Clippers
24-Feb 08:00 NCAA BASKETBALL: Kansas vs Baylor
24-Feb 09:00 NBA: Kings vs Nuggets
25-Feb 08:00 NCAA BASKETBALL: Villanova vs Xavier
25-Feb 08:00 NHL: Bruins vs Penguins
25-Feb 08:30 NBA: Thunders vs Mavericks
25-Feb 10:00 NHL: Sharks vs Avalanche
26-Feb 10:30 NBA: Rockets vs Trail Blazers
26-Feb 13:30 SUPER RUGBY: Blues vs Highlanders =D>
26-Feb 15:00 AFL: Geelong Cats vs Collingwood
26-Feb 15:35 SUPER RUGBY: Brumbies vs Hurricanes \:D/
26-Feb 23:55 SUPER RUGBY: Cheetahs vs Argentina
27-Feb 08:00 NCAA BASKETBALL: Providence vs Seton Hall
27-Feb 10:00 NBA: Clippers vs Kings
27-Feb 11:10 SUPER RUGBY: Japan vs Lions
27-Feb 12:30 AFL: Richmond vs Hawthorn :lol:
27-Feb 13:30 SUPER RUGBY: Crusaders vs Chiefs [-X
27-Feb 15:35 SUPER RUGBY: Waratahs vs Reds [-o<
27-Feb 17:45 SUPER RUGBY: Force vs Rebels
27-Feb 19:45 BPL: West Ham vs Sunderland
27-Feb 19:55 SUPER RUGBY: Kings vs Sharks
27-Feb 22:00 SUPER RUGBY: Stormers vs Bulls :confused:
27-Feb 22:00 BPL: Leichester vs Norwich
27-Feb 22:00 BPL: Soton vs Chelsea
27-Feb 22:00 BPL: Stoke vs Aston Villa
27-Feb 22:00 BPL: Wateford vs Bournemouth
27-Feb 22:15 BUNDESLIGA: Wolfsburg vs Bayern
28-Feb 00:30 BPL: WBA vs Crystal Palace
28-Feb 08:00 NHL: Red Wings vs Avalanche
28-Feb 08:00 NBA: Spurs vs Rockets
28-Feb 10:00 AFL: Carlton vs Essendon
28-Feb 21:05 BPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal =D>
28-Feb 21:05 BPL: Tottenham vs Swansea
28-Feb 22:15 BUNDESLIGA: Augsburg vs Monchengladbach [-(
Attachments
Sports bar water bottles.JPG

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Live sports in our SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by kiwisteve » February 27, 2016, 4:50 am

Our Weekly Sports Guide
Discover the Sport the way we see it
Our Sport TV guide get's updated every Week, If there is any sport you can't find, just ask the Govenor. Our state of the art TV satellite system makes sure you can watch any sport from around the world doing our opening hours.

PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL
Sat 27 1945 WEST HAM VS SUNDERLAND
Sat 27 2200 LEICESTER VS NORWICH
Sat 27 2200 SOUTHAMPTON VS CHELSEA
Sat 27 2200 STOKE VS ASTON VILLA
Sat 27 2200 WATFORD VS BOURNEMOUTH
Sun 28 0030 WEST BROM VS CRYSTAL PALACE
Sun 28 2105 MAN UTD VS ARSENAL
Sun 28 2105 TOTTENHAM VS SWANSEA


BUNDESLIAGA 2015-16
Sat 27 2120 WOLFSBURG VS. BAYERN
Sat 27 2120 TBC
Sat 27 2120 TBC
Sun 28 2120 AUGSBURG VS. GLADBACH
Sun 28 2320 DORTMUND VS. HOFFENHEIM


FRENCH LIGUE
Sun 28 1955 NANTES VS. MONACO


LA LIGA
Sat 27 2155 REAL MADRID VS. ATL. MADRID
Sun 28 1755 VILLARRREAL VS. LEVANTE
Sun 28 2155 VALENCIA VS. ATHLETIC CLUB


CALCIO SERIE A 2015-16
Sat 27 2355 EMPOLI VS. ROMA


6 NATIONS RUGBY
Sat 27 2125 ITALY VS SCOTLAND
Sat 27 2350 ENGLAND VS IRELAND


HORSE RACING
Sat 27 0800 SKY 1


CRICKET
Mon 22 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA
Tues 23 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA
Wed 24 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA


GOLF ASIAN / EUROPEAN TOUR:
ISPS HANDA PERTH INTERNATIONAL
Thurs 25 1200 DAY 1
Fri 26 1200 DAY 2
Sat 27 1200 DAY 3
Sun 28 1200 DAY 4


ATP DUBAI DUTY FREE
TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP
Tues 23 1700-2100/2200-0200 ROUND 2
Wed 24 1700-2100/2200-0200 LAST 16
Thurs 25 1800-020 Q-FINALS
Fri 26 2000-0030 S-FINAL
Sat 27 2200 FINAL


NBA
Wed 24 0900 SACRAMENTO @ DENVER
Thurs 28 0830 OKLAHOMA CITY @ DALLAS
Fri 26 1030 HOUSTON @ PORTLAND
Fri 26 1030 SAN ANTONIO @ UTAH
Sat 27 1000 LA CLIPPERS @ SACRAMENTO
Sun 28 0800 SAN ANTONIO@ HOUSTON
Sun 28 0830 GOLDEN STATE @ OKLAHOMA CITY


FOOTBALL UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
Thurs 2300 LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW


AFL NAB CUP
Thurs 21 1500 GW SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS
Fri 22 1500 GEELONG VS COLLINGWOOD
Sat 27 1000 PT ADELAIDE VS MELBOURNE
Sat 27 1230 RICHMOND VS HAWTHORN
Sun 28 1000 CARLTON VS ESSENDON
Sun 28 1230 FREMANTLE VS ADELAIDE


SUPER RUGBY
Fri 26 1330 BLUES VS HIGHLANDERS
Fri 26 1535 BRUMBIES VS HURRICANES
Fri 26 2355 CHEETAHS VS JAGUARES
Sat 27 1110 SUNWOLVES VS LIONS
Sat 27 1330 CRUSADERS VS CHIEFS
Sat 27 1535 WARATAHS VS REDS
Sat 27 1745 FORCE VS REBELS
Sat 27 2000 KINGS VS SHARKS
Sat 27 2200 STORMERS VS BULLS


SBK AUSTRALIA
Sat 27 1030 RACE 1
Sun 28 1030 RACE

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Live sports in our SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by kiwisteve » March 2, 2016, 10:11 am

PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL
Sat 27 1945 WEST HAM VS SUNDERLAND
Sat 27 2200 LEICESTER VS NORWICH
Sat 27 2200 SOUTHAMPTON VS CHELSEA
Sat 27 2200 STOKE VS ASTON VILLA
Sat 27 2200 WATFORD VS BOURNEMOUTH
Sun 28 0030 WEST BROM VS CRYSTAL PALACE
Sun 28 2105 MAN UTD VS ARSENAL
Sun 28 2105 TOTTENHAM VS SWANSEA


BUNDESLIAGA 2015-16
Sat 27 2120 WOLFSBURG VS. BAYERN
Sat 27 2120 TBC
Sat 27 2120 TBC
Sun 28 2120 AUGSBURG VS. GLADBACH
Sun 28 2320 DORTMUND VS. HOFFENHEIM


FRENCH LIGUE
Sun 28 1955 NANTES VS. MONACO


LA LIGA
Sat 27 2155 REAL MADRID VS. ATL. MADRID
Sun 28 1755 VILLARRREAL VS. LEVANTE
Sun 28 2155 VALENCIA VS. ATHLETIC CLUB


CALCIO SERIE A 2015-16
Sat 27 2355 EMPOLI VS. ROMA


6 NATIONS RUGBY
Sat 27 2125 ITALY VS SCOTLAND
Sat 27 2350 ENGLAND VS IRELAND


HORSE RACING
Sat 27 0800 SKY 1


CRICKET
Mon 22 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA
Tues 23 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA
Wed 24 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA


GOLF ASIAN / EUROPEAN TOUR:
ISPS HANDA PERTH INTERNATIONAL
Thurs 25 1200 DAY 1
Fri 26 1200 DAY 2
Sat 27 1200 DAY 3
Sun 28 1200 DAY 4


ATP DUBAI DUTY FREE
TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP
Tues 23 1700-2100/2200-0200 ROUND 2
Wed 24 1700-2100/2200-0200 LAST 16
Thurs 25 1800-020 Q-FINALS
Fri 26 2000-0030 S-FINAL
Sat 27 2200 FINAL


NBA
Wed 24 0900 SACRAMENTO @ DENVER
Thurs 28 0830 OKLAHOMA CITY @ DALLAS
Fri 26 1030 HOUSTON @ PORTLAND
Fri 26 1030 SAN ANTONIO @ UTAH
Sat 27 1000 LA CLIPPERS @ SACRAMENTO
Sun 28 0800 SAN ANTONIO@ HOUSTON
Sun 28 0830 GOLDEN STATE @ OKLAHOMA CITY


FOOTBALL UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
Thurs 2300 LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW


AFL NAB CUP
Thurs 21 1500 GW SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS
Fri 22 1500 GEELONG VS COLLINGWOOD
Sat 27 1000 PT ADELAIDE VS MELBOURNE
Sat 27 1230 RICHMOND VS HAWTHORN
Sun 28 1000 CARLTON VS ESSENDON
Sun 28 1230 FREMANTLE VS ADELAIDE


SUPER RUGBY
Fri 26 1330 BLUES VS HIGHLANDERS
Fri 26 1535 BRUMBIES VS HURRICANES
Fri 26 2355 CHEETAHS VS JAGUARES
Sat 27 1110 SUNWOLVES VS LIONS
Sat 27 1330 CRUSADERS VS CHIEFS
Sat 27 1535 WARATAHS VS REDS
Sat 27 1745 FORCE VS REBELS
Sat 27 2000 KINGS VS SHARKS
Sat 27 2200 STORMERS VS BULLS


SBK AUSTRALIA
Sat 27 1030 RACE 1
Sun 28 1030 RACE 2

-----

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Live sports in our SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by kiwisteve » March 2, 2016, 10:11 am

PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL
Sat 27 1945 WEST HAM VS SUNDERLAND
Sat 27 2200 LEICESTER VS NORWICH
Sat 27 2200 SOUTHAMPTON VS CHELSEA
Sat 27 2200 STOKE VS ASTON VILLA
Sat 27 2200 WATFORD VS BOURNEMOUTH
Sun 28 0030 WEST BROM VS CRYSTAL PALACE
Sun 28 2105 MAN UTD VS ARSENAL
Sun 28 2105 TOTTENHAM VS SWANSEA


BUNDESLIAGA 2015-16
Sat 27 2120 WOLFSBURG VS. BAYERN
Sat 27 2120 TBC
Sat 27 2120 TBC
Sun 28 2120 AUGSBURG VS. GLADBACH
Sun 28 2320 DORTMUND VS. HOFFENHEIM


FRENCH LIGUE
Sun 28 1955 NANTES VS. MONACO


LA LIGA
Sat 27 2155 REAL MADRID VS. ATL. MADRID
Sun 28 1755 VILLARRREAL VS. LEVANTE
Sun 28 2155 VALENCIA VS. ATHLETIC CLUB


CALCIO SERIE A 2015-16
Sat 27 2355 EMPOLI VS. ROMA


6 NATIONS RUGBY
Sat 27 2125 ITALY VS SCOTLAND
Sat 27 2350 ENGLAND VS IRELAND


HORSE RACING
Sat 27 0800 SKY 1


CRICKET
Mon 22 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA
Tues 23 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA
Wed 24 0430 NEW ZEALAND VS AUSTRALIA


GOLF ASIAN / EUROPEAN TOUR:
ISPS HANDA PERTH INTERNATIONAL
Thurs 25 1200 DAY 1
Fri 26 1200 DAY 2
Sat 27 1200 DAY 3
Sun 28 1200 DAY 4


ATP DUBAI DUTY FREE
TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP
Tues 23 1700-2100/2200-0200 ROUND 2
Wed 24 1700-2100/2200-0200 LAST 16
Thurs 25 1800-020 Q-FINALS
Fri 26 2000-0030 S-FINAL
Sat 27 2200 FINAL


NBA
Wed 24 0900 SACRAMENTO @ DENVER
Thurs 28 0830 OKLAHOMA CITY @ DALLAS
Fri 26 1030 HOUSTON @ PORTLAND
Fri 26 1030 SAN ANTONIO @ UTAH
Sat 27 1000 LA CLIPPERS @ SACRAMENTO
Sun 28 0800 SAN ANTONIO@ HOUSTON
Sun 28 0830 GOLDEN STATE @ OKLAHOMA CITY


FOOTBALL UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
Thurs 2300 LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW


AFL NAB CUP
Thurs 21 1500 GW SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS
Fri 22 1500 GEELONG VS COLLINGWOOD
Sat 27 1000 PT ADELAIDE VS MELBOURNE
Sat 27 1230 RICHMOND VS HAWTHORN
Sun 28 1000 CARLTON VS ESSENDON
Sun 28 1230 FREMANTLE VS ADELAIDE


SUPER RUGBY
Fri 26 1330 BLUES VS HIGHLANDERS
Fri 26 1535 BRUMBIES VS HURRICANES
Fri 26 2355 CHEETAHS VS JAGUARES
Sat 27 1110 SUNWOLVES VS LIONS
Sat 27 1330 CRUSADERS VS CHIEFS
Sat 27 1535 WARATAHS VS REDS
Sat 27 1745 FORCE VS REBELS
Sat 27 2000 KINGS VS SHARKS
Sat 27 2200 STORMERS VS BULLS


SBK AUSTRALIA
Sat 27 1030 RACE 1
Sun 28 1030 RACE 2

-----

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Update coming SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by kiwisteve » March 2, 2016, 10:22 am

We will have a new update for this week end soon as I am back in Aussie right now will update today

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Live sports on in our bar SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Spons

Post by kiwisteve » March 3, 2016, 5:22 pm

Our Sport TV guide get's updated every Tuesday, If there is any sport you can't find, just ask the Govenor. Our state of the art TV satellite system makes sure you can watch any sport from around the world doing our opening hours.

PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL
Sat 5 1945 TOTTENHAM VS ARSENAL
Sat 5 2200 CHELSEA VS STOKE
Sat 5 2200 EVERTON VS WEST HAM
Sat 5 2200 MAN CITY VS ASTON VILLA
Sat 5 2200 NEWCASTLE VS BOURNEMOUTH
Sat 5 2200 SOUTHAMPTON VS SUNDERLAND
Sat 5 2200 SWANSEA VS NORWICH
Sun 6 0030 WATFORD VS LEICESTER
Sun 6 2030 CRYSTAL PALACE VS LIVERPOOL
Sun 6 2300 WEST BROM VS MAN UTD


BUNDESLIAGA 2015-16
Sat 5 2120 AUGSBURG VS. LEVERKUSEN
Sat 5 2120 KOLN VS. SCHALKE 04


LA LIGA
Sat 5 2155 REAL MADRID VS. CELTA
Sun 6 1755 BETIS VS. GRANADA
Sun 6 2155 EIBAR VS. BARCELONA


CALCIO SERIE A 2015-16
Sat 5 2355 VERONA VS. SAMPDORIA


AFL NAB CUP
Thurs 3 1500 WEST COAST VS GOLD COAST
Fri 4 1500 SYDNEY VS GW SYDNEY
Sat 5 1000 ESSENDON VS GEELONG
Sat 5 1230 KANGAROOS VS COLLINGWOOD
Sun 6 1000 WESTERN BULLDOGS VS MELBOURNE
Sun 6 1230 BRISBANE VS ST KILDA


SUPER RUGBY
Fri 4 1330 CRUSADERS VS BLUES
Fri 4 1530 BRUMBIES VS WARATAHS
Sat 5 1100 CHIEFS VS LIONS
Sat 5 1330 HIGHLANDERS VS HURRICANES
Sat 5 1530 REDS VS FORCE
Sat 5 2000 BULLS VS REBELS
Sat 5 2200 CHEETAHS VS STORMERS
Sat 5 2355 SHARKS VS JAGUAERS


CRICKET
Fri 4 2300 STH AFRICA VS AUSTRALIA
Sun 6 1930 STH AFRICA VS AUSTRALIA


HORSE RACING
Sat 5 0800 SKY 1


TENNIS DAVIS CUP: ASIA/OCEANIA ZONE
GROUP II FIRST ROUND THAILAND VS. SRI LANKA
Fri 4 1000 DAY 1 FIRST SINGLE
Fri 4 1200 DAY 1 SECOND SINGLE
Sat 5 1300 DAY 2 DOUBLES
Sun 6 1000 DAY 3 FIRST SINGLE
Sun 6 1200 DAY 3 SECOND SINGLE


UFC
Sun 6 FROM 1000
NATE DIAZ VS. CONOR MCGREGOR
HOLLY HOLM VS. MIESHA TATE
GIAN VILLANTE VS. LLIR LATIFI
COREY ANDERSON VS. TOM LAWLER


WORLD BOXING
Sun 6 FROM 0800
LOUIS ORTIZ VS. TONY THOMPSON
SADAM ALI VS. JESSIE VARGAS
ROBINSON CASTELLANOS VS. OSCAR ESCANDON


LPGA TOUR:
HSBC WOMEN’S CHAMPIONS-SINGAPORE
Thurs 3 1030 DAY 1
Fri 4 1030 DAY 2
Sat 5 1030 DAY 3
Sun 6 1030 DAY 4


NRL
Thurs 3 1530 EELS VS BRONCOS
Fri 4 1600 SEA EAGLES VS BULLDOGS
Sat 5 1100 RAIDERS VS PANTHERS
Sat 5 1330 WESTS TIGERS VS WARRIORS
Sat 5 1530 COWBOYS VS SHARKS
Sun 6 1200 ROOSTERS VS RABBITOHS
Sun 6 1430 TITANS VS KNIGHTS
Mon 7 1445 STORM VS DRAGONS


----------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
kiwisteve
udonmap.com
Posts: 326
Joined: February 17, 2015, 8:25 am

Re: SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu HAS NEW OWNERSHIP

Post by kiwisteve » June 18, 2017, 4:57 am

TO ALL OUR CLIENTS PATRON AND OTHER THERE IS A NEW OWNER ANDREW JACKSON AND HIS WIFE FROM THE UK WHO HAS TAKEN OVER OUR SPORTS BAR
HE WILL BRING THAT STILL GREAT FLEER TO OUR GREAT BAR TO KEEP UP THE NEED FOR OUR HUB
HE IS A CHEF BY TRADE SO WILL BRING A NEW ARM WHICH HAS BEEN SAIDLEY NEEDED
I HAVE HAD THAT MANY EMAILS AND CALL WHAT IS GOING ON GET THE DOORS OPEN
WELL I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT ANDY AND HIS WIFE ARE BITTING AT THE BIT AND HOPE TO OPEN AUG 4th LOOK OUT FOR THE OPENING PARTY

FROM STEVE & NAT WE THAKE YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE LAS TWO YEARS AND WE HOPE YOU SHOW THE SAME FOR ANDY AND HIS WIFE GOOD LUCK AND I WILL SEE YOU FOR A COLD ONE SOON I CANT WAIT FOR THE FIRST SUNDAY SESSION =D>

andrewj1959
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: April 5, 2017, 11:25 am

Re: SPORTS BAR Nong Bua Lamphu (Sponsor)

Post by andrewj1959 » June 20, 2017, 4:33 pm

Thanks Steve and Nat,
Just for everyones information I will be back in Thailand approximately 27th July 2017,after I do a handover with steve/Nat then my wife and I will need to get all the licences to operate and fit out the kitchen,re stock and then should be good to go.Anticipate either 1st or 2nd week of August but we will Send a Flyer out Via Udon Map to keep you all informed.Looking forward to see some of you soon.
Regards
Andy and Su

Post Reply

Return to “Sports Bars”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests