AXA health insurance

Insurance -- Do you need it? Where to buy it?
vincemunday
udonmap.com

AXA health insurance

Post by vincemunday » June 24, 2017, 2:26 pm

I've just been contacted by someone off of here calling themselves AJ or some such who's pretending to be an employee of AXA and is trying to sell Health Insurance. Going by the extremely amateurish quotation I've just been sent I'd say this is rather unlikely, no headers/footers, no disclaimers, no schedules and a rather crappy spreadsheet a four year old could have knocked up on Excel, be warned people.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: AXA health insurance

Post by tamada » June 24, 2017, 10:05 pm

Yet Another public service announcement brought to you by...

What do you mean by "someone off of here"... and how do you know they are pretending?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » June 25, 2017, 11:44 am

I know he's off of here because he told me was referring back to a thread from earlier in the year and I know he's not kosher because AXA wouldn't put out a quote in the manner he did, a crappy Excel spreadsheet with no headers, no footers, no schedule, no E&OE disclaimers and all it outlined was how much money he wanted from me, and he offered me Thai Language training on the same email (perhaps AXA are branching out?) sort of gave the game away and if it stops someone else falling for the ruse job done.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 25, 2017, 12:10 pm

So you mean it is someone that is a forum member?

FWIW, I have had some AXA personal insurance quotes from a reputable broker that were also on basic (but not crappy) Excel sheets but they did come with the official AXA brochure that detailed all the bells and whistles. Was this 'AJ' a Thai or a farang? If the former, maybe there's a former employee touting for new business? If the latter...?

AA Ins Broker
udonmap.com

Post by AA Ins Broker » June 26, 2017, 3:18 pm

I may be wrong but this sounds like someone from AXA Krungthai a Life Insurance company and not the ‘AXA’ we all know i.e. for Vehicles, Property etc.

There are several ‘Life’ insurance companies in Thailand e.g. AIA, Muang Thai and the like who’s cold calling/selling techniques are questionable - one of my pet peeves!

The reason I say that is because we deal a lot with AXA and know that none of their people would ever do that.
Any questions on this please ask

Peter : [email protected]

Return to “Insurance”