Wanted condo for rent in lumpini Udon

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
DavidReynolds
udonmap.com

Wanted condo for rent in lumpini Udon

Post by DavidReynolds » July 10, 2017, 2:03 am

Condo required for rent in lumpini from mid September must be furnished and in excellent order.
Any information gratefully appreciated. Thanks to those who have already posted :D
My email is [email protected].
Last edited by DavidReynolds on July 10, 2017, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted condo for rent in lumpini Udon

Post by semperfiguy » July 10, 2017, 9:10 am

DavidReynolds wrote:
July 10, 2017, 2:03 am
Condo required for rent in lumpini from mid September must be furnished and in excellent order.
David, I have a good friend who has a beautifully furnished and equipped one bedroom unit for rent in Lumpini. Since you are a new member to the forum you probably cannot receive Private Messages as yet, and you haven't given us any other means by which to contact you. So, if you will email me at [email protected] I will give you his name and number and then he too can contact you by return email if necessary. He is not a member of Udon Map Forum so he will not be able to contact you from here.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » July 10, 2017, 10:24 am

I rented a 2 bedroom condo there, excellent unit EXCEPT no insect screens on the windows. I was on the fifth floor and the mozzies ate me alive if the windows were open. I have been in contact with them again and asked if any units had insect screens, no hab. This was in March 2017.
Gurgle, Gurgle...

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » July 10, 2017, 10:27 am

Edit, I stayed there in March but contacted them in the last few days.
Gurgle, Gurgle...

DavidReynolds
udonmap.com

Post by DavidReynolds » July 10, 2017, 1:15 pm

Thanks for response and information, much appreciated.
I will be in Udon from the 19th July for 3 weeks so hoping to get get some viewings and a deal sorted out ready for September.

coconut

Post by coconut » July 15, 2017, 1:25 am

I have one bedroom condo for rent in the Lumpini Place Condominium. It's 32.5 sq.m. and fully furnished (air conditions, bedding, cooking facilities, washing machine, etc.) . It's located in the city center.

1 month contract at 14000/month
3 month contract at 13000/month
1 year contract at 12000/month

WiFi included in the rental.

Tenants need to pay for electricity and water bills.

For more information, please contact (Thai /English): [email protected]

Return to “Property for rent”