Spectacular Home For Sale

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Makseeda
udonmap.com

Spectacular Home For Sale

Post by Makseeda » July 13, 2017, 4:55 pm

This home is available for 1 lucky buyer who loves quality and has an eye for detail. Originally the developers show house with high end designer finishes which is being meticulously maintained. A 220 square meter 3 bed 2 bath on 1 level with an easy to manage 320 square meter lot size. Indoor fully appliances kitchen and outdoor cooking area. Beautiful landscaping from the moment you pull up and press the button to the gate opener. Crown molding, designer wallpapers, custom lighting, and CCTV security system just to name a few. The home is being sold with most of the furnishings at a below market price of 3,999,000 with transfer fee being split 50/50. The home is in a moo ban just outside ring road to the east by the old Big C. A gated community with amenities of fitness room, pool, and club house. Call 082-587-7015 (Eng) 093-069-0669 (Thai) and make an appointment to view our home. Come have a look and I know you'll be blown away by what you see.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Makseeda
udonmap.com

Re: Spectacular Home For Sale

Post by Makseeda » July 14, 2017, 6:34 pm

A few more pics to show what a special home this is.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Makseeda
udonmap.com

Re: Spectacular Home For Sale

Post by Makseeda » July 19, 2017, 6:23 pm

My wife is a better photographer than me so I'm adding some of her pics. For the person who's looking for champagne at a beer price this place is a must see.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”