Papa farang update

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
mac1966
udonmap.com
Posts: 233
Joined: May 28, 2012, 5:59 pm

Papa farang update

Post by mac1966 » October 11, 2017, 1:14 pm

My suppliers are running low and looking to make a trip to papa farang.

Haven't seen any recent updates and wondering are they open as normal.

Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com
Posts: 134
Joined: April 5, 2017, 9:55 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Papa farang update

Post by UdonThaniPete » October 11, 2017, 2:19 pm

mac1966 wrote:
October 11, 2017, 1:14 pm
My suppliers are running low and looking to make a trip to papa farang.

Haven't seen any recent updates and wondering are they open as normal.

Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went there today but the gate was shut and no signs of life, Deans wife may be out shopping, I would suggest making a quick call to save on a journey.
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

mac1966
udonmap.com
Posts: 233
Joined: May 28, 2012, 5:59 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by mac1966 » October 11, 2017, 5:11 pm

UdonThaniPete wrote:
mac1966 wrote:
October 11, 2017, 1:14 pm
My suppliers are running low and looking to make a trip to papa farang.

Haven't seen any recent updates and wondering are they open as normal.

Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went there today but the gate was shut and no signs of life, Deans wife may be out shopping, I would suggest making a quick call to save on a journey.
Thanks for the update


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuchi
udonmap.com
Posts: 60
Joined: April 17, 2016, 1:55 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by Chuchi » October 11, 2017, 8:25 pm

mac1966 wrote:
October 11, 2017, 1:14 pm
My suppliers are running low and looking to make a trip to papa farang.

Haven't seen any recent updates and wondering are they open as normal.

Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was there 3 days ago,picked up some pasties,the freezers looked fully stocked with pies/savouries

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 1797
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa farang update

Post by papafarang » October 11, 2017, 8:35 pm

sorry guys but the wife working all alone, so she's got all the jobs to to including the shopping , which is not easy on a fino :lol: . always best to call ahead if making a journey out there or if you fancy a fresh baked to order pie. Hopefully changes are coming soon to make life easier . As you know I've been away a while but finally light at the end of the tunnel. the cold dark nights are setting in here in the uk, so it's getting time to head to a warmer climate.
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com
Posts: 134
Joined: April 5, 2017, 9:55 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Papa farang update

Post by UdonThaniPete » October 11, 2017, 9:37 pm

papafarang wrote:
October 11, 2017, 8:35 pm
sorry guys but the wife working all alone, so she's got all the jobs to to including the shopping , which is not easy on a fino :lol: . always best to call ahead if making a journey out there or if you fancy a fresh baked to order pie. Hopefully changes are coming soon to make life easier . As you know I've been away a while but finally light at the end of the tunnel. the cold dark nights are setting in here in the uk, so it's getting time to head to a warmer climate.
Your wife has been doing a fantastic job Dean, we just popped in there today as we were passing, we normally phone ahead.
Would be great to see you back Dean, you have been missed, hurry up back.
Cheers
Pete
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

mac1966
udonmap.com
Posts: 233
Joined: May 28, 2012, 5:59 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by mac1966 » October 15, 2017, 7:13 pm

Just to update. Popped in the other day and bought apple pies and English brown bread. Very tasty


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
joepai
udonmap.com
Posts: 431
Joined: February 25, 2012, 1:21 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by joepai » October 25, 2017, 9:25 am

UdonThaniPete wrote:
October 11, 2017, 2:19 pm
mac1966 wrote:
October 11, 2017, 1:14 pm
My suppliers are running low and looking to make a trip to papa farang.

Haven't seen any recent updates and wondering are they open as normal.

Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went there today but the gate was shut and no signs of life, Deans wife may be out shopping, I would suggest making a quick call to save on a journey.
Do you have the phone number to call ?
Thank you
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

User avatar
UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com
Posts: 134
Joined: April 5, 2017, 9:55 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Papa farang update

Post by UdonThaniPete » October 25, 2017, 10:23 am

joepai wrote:
October 25, 2017, 9:25 am
UdonThaniPete wrote:
October 11, 2017, 2:19 pm
mac1966 wrote:
October 11, 2017, 1:14 pm
My suppliers are running low and looking to make a trip to papa farang.

Haven't seen any recent updates and wondering are they open as normal.

Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went there today but the gate was shut and no signs of life, Deans wife may be out shopping, I would suggest making a quick call to save on a journey.

I will send you a PM once I get permission from Deans wife to do so, hope that’s OK.
Do you have the phone number to call ?
Thank you
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

User avatar
Barney
udonmap.com
Posts: 2350
Joined: November 1, 2012, 5:51 am
Location: Outback of Nong Samrong Udon Thani

Re: Papa farang update

Post by Barney » October 25, 2017, 11:55 am

There's a phone number on the UM resource guide.

Theres a tab at the top on the front UM page.

User avatar
joepai
udonmap.com
Posts: 431
Joined: February 25, 2012, 1:21 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by joepai » October 25, 2017, 12:24 pm

Thank you but where ?
Attachments
UM front page.PNG
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

User avatar
joepai
udonmap.com
Posts: 431
Joined: February 25, 2012, 1:21 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by joepai » October 25, 2017, 12:29 pm

Have found one number UM has listed but not a registered number !

087 814 6009
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 1797
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa farang update

Post by papafarang » October 25, 2017, 1:11 pm

0821099651 should be workings, unless she's lost the phone :lol: I need to get back and soon, mincemeat needs making
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
joepai
udonmap.com
Posts: 431
Joined: February 25, 2012, 1:21 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by joepai » October 25, 2017, 3:04 pm

Thank you all :D
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 919
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: Papa farang update

Post by Udon Map » October 25, 2017, 9:04 pm

Barney wrote:
October 25, 2017, 11:55 am
There's a phone number on the UM resource guide. Theres a tab at the top on the front UM page.
joepai wrote:
October 25, 2017, 12:24 pm
Thank you but where ?
Sorry, we took down the banner for the Resource Guide when the Udon Thani Guide became available online. You can access the Resource Guide by clicking here: https://www.resourceguide.udonmap.com/. We'll put the banner up so that there are clickable links on the front page to both the Resource Guide and the online version of the magazine. Just give me a couple of days, please.

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest