Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
747man
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by 747man » October 12, 2017, 2:18 pm

Ordered Several Things Over the past Month, EVERYTHING Arrived On Time & Unbroken / Not Damaged....So I Will continue to buy from......Until anything goes wrong !!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » October 12, 2017, 3:07 pm

747man wrote:
October 12, 2017, 2:18 pm
Ordered Several Things Over the past Month, EVERYTHING Arrived On Time & Unbroken / Not Damaged....So I Will continue to buy from......Until anything goes wrong !!
That is good news, 747. Thanks for sharing!

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » October 12, 2017, 3:34 pm

Just 35% of the value of items sold on Lazada are actually shipped from a Lazada owned warehouse.
The large majority are shipped from other companies trading through the Lazada web site.
Hence, if you are going to buy through their web site you need to do a bit of 'due diligence' as to exactly what you are buying & from whom. Exactly as you have to do with Amazon or E-Bay.

If you are actually buying from Lazada then I would imagine that any issues you had would get swiftly resolved, if they occurred
If you are actually buying from a small back yard Chinese company then you might be lucky if you get what you pay for, or you might get a real bargain, but it is certainly more of a gamble .. :D

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » October 12, 2017, 3:41 pm

I have order at least 50 items over the last several years no problems and no complaints. I returned 1 item last year that I was not satisfied with. I went online submitted the return request. They sent me the return authorization and the carrier showed up a day or so later to pick up the item to be returned.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » October 12, 2017, 4:33 pm

Exactly the same experience as pf-flyer, no complaints at all.
“If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea.” - Sir Winston Churchill.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » October 12, 2017, 6:58 pm

Bang on with all my orders.just have to watch what crap you buy.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 13, 2017, 12:31 pm

I think there are enough tools on lazada now to be able to sleuth the ultimate supplier and get a handle on quality and return options but it was certainly a bit different shortly after they were acquired by the Chinese. All of a sudden just about everything was coming from there. Not as bullet-proof as it used to be at the start but getting better than it has been.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » October 13, 2017, 6:40 pm

Lazada Singapore wont ship food items to Thailand

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”