Aussie Sucker Punched

Thailand news, views and comments
Leks-Ranch
udonmap.com

Aussie Sucker Punched

Post by Leks-Ranch » October 12, 2017, 10:04 am

Road rage in Pattaya, after chasing the Thai threatening to kill him with a knife and then running him over with his car is this punch justified?

(punch at around 1 minute 40 seconds)

https://youtu.be/FEyG4Ye24r8

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Aussie Sucker Punched

Post by newtovillagelife » October 12, 2017, 10:25 am

I don't speak Thai so not sure what happened, but being sucker punched in front of the police, and they do nothing???
I guess falangs have no rights here. FALANG LIVES MATTER.

Leks-Ranch
udonmap.com

Post by Leks-Ranch » October 12, 2017, 10:36 am

Here is an earlier video of the old Aussie trying to kill the Thai lad (twice)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... cation=ufi

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 12, 2017, 10:40 am

Ok, after seeing that video, he deserved it. Why would anyone in their right mind, pick a fight with a Thai, in Thailand.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » October 12, 2017, 10:40 am

I would have punched the ***** myself after seeing his antics. There are a number of articles on ThaiVisa airing both sides of the story. Probably why the police did not react.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 12, 2017, 10:57 am

OK, found the precursor video. The Aussie grabbed a parang and chased the guy so the Aussie obviously took his road-rage to the next level. Then also drove his car at and hit the guy who eventually decked him.

Case closed... don't let grandad do the school run any more.

In fact, take away the car keys.

...and check if he's taking any meds, or needs to be talking any.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » October 12, 2017, 11:15 am

The Director's cut.. me thinks on closer observation the farang was upset with the size of his MAKRO bill.

That punch was a wanger tho.. WITH a ring.. the sad bit is the sheer disreqard the Thai shows for the police - utterly confident that he could do that. There was no latent temper.. he made the decision calmly.

For those that remember Hill Street Blues.. "Take it easy out there".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUxthb0xCaU&t=34

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » October 12, 2017, 11:38 am

Silly old fart,thinks he's bloody chopper Reid.1 don't gob it off to a Thai man,2 don't pull a tool out on him unless your going to use it,3 deffo don't run him over,oh 4 pick on someone your own age,foool.lmao.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 12, 2017, 6:03 pm

I actually hope the Thai gets his just deserts and a right old biffing under the guise of karma.
Coward act on an elderly man by a young thug and in front of the police. The situation was calm until the southpaw individual hit.

There a lot of this story missing that would have made the old bloke angry. Not saying he was in any way correct in his action.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » October 12, 2017, 6:55 pm

Obviously your from Australia.he threatened a Thai.you can't come here with your big dollars and think your Rambo wether the Thai was right or wrong.in your own country it's ok but we aren't.run me over and I'll fill you in and I won't ask your age.god I hate this patriotism that takes over logical thought.if I pulled a tool out I would use it,not blah blah blah.silly old berstrd.you come to this country and expect every one to drive like in your country..think again.T.I.T

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » October 12, 2017, 9:22 pm

Threatening with a deadly weapon,carrying a weapon with intent,attempted murder running him down.at least a 5 stretch in the uk?.he should be thankful he only got a smack in the mouth.so what the aussie got cut up in traffic.it ain't a reason.good guys in and that mother out.glad it wasn't me .maybe in his country this is just the norm but we ain't in his country and I come from a civilised country.throw the ###### in the jail and get rid of his sort because they only give us a bad reputation.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » October 12, 2017, 10:11 pm

Latest 2017 Ozzie sport...mowathaidown championship and udon thani are top of the league this year with patts now taking second place.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » October 13, 2017, 12:39 am

Yep shows you can Assault a falang in front of a Police officer and no regards for the kids coming out of School.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » October 13, 2017, 1:52 am

tamada wrote:
October 12, 2017, 10:57 am
OK, found the precursor video. The Aussie grabbed a parang and chased the guy so the Aussie obviously took his road-rage to the next level. Then also drove his car at and hit the guy who eventually decked him.

Case closed... don't let grandad do the school run any more.
Yes, I posted the Coconuts referenced video but deleted it after I saw your post. It seems there was something going on prior to the punch and I'm not sure road rage is a good idea on LOS (same as in the US).
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » October 13, 2017, 10:05 am

Jesus Christ the story has now changed again.hes bloody British,with a different name and 77 yrs old not 72.anyway throw him out.i think I shall refrain from commenting on thailand news until the full true story comes out.one good thing came out of this.me and the mrs agreed on something for once.anyway today he's a mad man from the midlands and lived in oz.

Return to “Thailand News”