Christian Jews, I love, will enlighten U

General Udon Thani topics only!
felixcat
udonmap.com

Christian Jews, I love, will enlighten U

Post by felixcat » October 19, 2017, 3:51 pm

Its funny, reading all the funny comments about N. Korea, Trump, Gun control, vaccines.....ect...
Most of you have No Clue what you are spreading when you accept the "indocturination" from the globalists who "tell you what you should think". Then you are triggered to go out and protest, attack, and put down any reason of sanity, because that is what you have been programmed to do.
To be "enlightened" you have to go back to the beginning, because that is where we are going, back to the beginning.
The Jews who killed Jesus are still in control to this day. All your countries "that you want to fight for" are nothing but Slaves of your Masters. Thats right, the US, UK, OZ, ect are nothing more than "Corporations", and Owned by the Satanic Vatican.
Realisticly, we are all brothers & Sisters on this earth, but "divided" by "Country names, languages, sports, ect", and this was all manifested at the Tower of Babel as the Historic Bible tells us. Unfortunately, that Tower has been rebuilt, its now called the "UN". Look at the UN symbol, it a reflection of the Tower of Babel.
So we are going back to that time. This was the time that "Lost Mankind" thought they could "bypass" God the Creator and build their silly Tower up to the heaven, and Bypass God, in an attempt "to set up their own kingdom, whose author is satan".
Unfortunately, the last Chapter of the Bible says "God wins". Its been written from time in memorial, in your face, and most of this world is in a defiant position to their Creator, .....so sad.
Lets go to those Good Jews....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9pOYI4 ... jreload=10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVxOUDH ... jreload=10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0r0B03 ... jreload=10
Please don't post "ignorance"
Help your fellow man

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Christian Jews, I love, will enlighten U

Post by stattointhailand » October 20, 2017, 11:17 am

Please don't post "ignorance"

Please take note of your own comment felix before you post such total codswallop again [-X [-X [-X

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 20, 2017, 11:44 am

God morning Felixcat and God bless.

I'm always been looked upon as a "searcher",even when my wife went to see "Her"trusted monk he told her that she has a husband that want's to LEARN..he is a searcher..And i am..i love to learn,learn ANYTHING,i try to be openminded,sometimes i faile,sometimes not so much..but i always want to test new ways and i love to learn..So looking many times in the wrong direction,now i know better..If you openminded and willing to open your sences,then you're willing to learn..i see that i mostly have all the tools i need in my toolbox,some are "sharper"then others,i want to learn to sharpen them into a tool i need in my day to day life,tools of life if you wish..I just don't know excatly HOW to use them..I give you this Felix to ponder on,and anyone else for that matter..Just be willing to NOT judge on forhand please.

Thank you for reading,have a blessed day everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRpjk7seF8

And please..NEVER ever forget to say -Thank you !....Thank you all ;-)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 20, 2017, 12:19 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
October 20, 2017, 11:44 am
God morning Felixcat and God bless.

I'm always been looked upon as a "searcher",even when my wife went to see "Her"trusted monk he told her that she has a husband that want's to LEARN..he is a searcher..And i am..i love to learn,learn ANYTHING,i try to be openminded,sometimes i faile,sometimes not so much..but i always want to test new ways and i love to learn..So looking many times in the wrong direction,now i know better..If you openminded and willing to open your sences,then you're willing to learn..i see that i mostly have all the tools i need in my toolbox,some are "sharper"then others,i want to learn to sharpen them into a tool i need in my day to day life,tools of life if you wish..I just don't know excatly HOW to use them..I give you this Felix to ponder on,and anyone else for that matter..Just be willing to NOT judge on forhand please.

Thank you for reading,have a blessed day everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRpjk7seF8

And please..NEVER ever forget to say -Thank you !....Thank you all ;-)
Yes, yes, all well and good and I love you too.

But what relevance if any has this to the OP's repeated codswallop?

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 20, 2017, 12:29 pm

...to be openminden for others..and what they think..that's it.Just same same BUT diffrent take on things.

Hunter58
udonmap.com

Post by Hunter58 » October 20, 2017, 1:39 pm

How does the forum moderator allow this ignorant racist bile stay on the forum.
All I can do is cancel my membership , which I will now do once this post is complete.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » October 20, 2017, 1:54 pm

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Post by GARYZX6R » October 20, 2017, 2:16 pm

You need sectioning ..

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » October 20, 2017, 2:57 pm

How long before it is open season on "feral cats".

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » October 20, 2017, 3:46 pm

I can understand a few things here,

Failure to administer the Conspiracy Theory Vaccination allows these individuals to develop over time.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 20, 2017, 3:53 pm

OK, so based on the links that felixcat posted to start this thread, it appears that he hates Jews. Is there a general consensus on whether or not UdonMap should accept/retain posts which which are anti-Semitic? If we ban such posts, should such a ban apply to hate of all races/religions/ethnicities? How would you like this issue handled?
There is an approach which would suggest to allow such thoughts to live or die in the forum of open expression. As we have seen from the reactions of other members, that's exactly what will happen. On the other hand, perhaps members do not want to be bothered at all with this stuff. What's the feeling of the members here?

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » October 20, 2017, 3:57 pm

wazza wrote:
October 20, 2017, 3:46 pm
I can understand a few things here,

Failure to administer the Conspiracy Theory Vaccination allows these individuals to develop over time.
Subtle
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » October 20, 2017, 4:19 pm

Udon Map wrote:
October 20, 2017, 3:53 pm
OK, so based on the links that felixcat posted to start this thread, it appears that he hates Jews. Is there a general consensus on whether or not UdonMap should accept/retain posts which which are anti-Semitic? If we ban such posts, should such a ban apply to hate of all races/religions/ethnicities? How would you like this issue handled?
There is an approach which would suggest to allow such thoughts to live or die in the forum of open expression. As we have seen from the reactions of other members, that's exactly what will happen. On the other hand, perhaps members do not want to be bothered at all with this stuff. What's the feeling of the members here?
Paul

Free speech is a good thing, if it gets to personally attacking an individuals religion or race, mods step in IMO

Felix is entitled to post this, just as we UM members are allowed to reply with similar retorts.

Members can Foe him if needed, or just gloss over this thread, For me, i enjoy debating issues that he raises, in between my whooping cough episodes, and the 30 minutes I need in the Iron Lung daily following on my recent Polio resurgence

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 20, 2017, 4:20 pm

Troll comes to mind

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ...

But maybe the poster is just misunderstood by speaking in tongues.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 20, 2017, 4:59 pm

Udon Map wrote:
October 20, 2017, 3:53 pm
Please allow those who want to question. And get the Popcorn out while this fool destroys himself ....

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » October 20, 2017, 5:53 pm

1 1 Pop Corn and 2 Cods wallops , upsize please

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » October 20, 2017, 7:57 pm

I love people, & don't define them by Religion.

You appear judgemental, Felixcat.

And yes, racist posts should be deleted.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » October 20, 2017, 10:51 pm

Oh no, not the jews taking over the world and the federal reserve again ..... plus a bit of racism against all the other non-white races .... and pro Putin too. Felix needs attitude adjustment.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » October 21, 2017, 8:10 am

Next thread from Felixcat:

The British Royal Family are Lizards.... :roll:

Or

Hilary Clinton is the anti-christ... quite possibly. :lol:

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » October 21, 2017, 9:35 pm

The poetic outcome here is that the thread which was originally intended to stir up some shart actually backfired and became a testament (LOL) to how kooky Felix is.

I wonder how he's doing trying to rent out those bungalow units as his saner alter ego.

Tango X-Ray Charlie Zulu Papa Tango Foxtrot Hotel Zulu.

The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.

As to allowing future troll posts, I'd say let them through, they'll just be shot down quickly. Only delete / lock them if the troll is successful in luring more than 2 forum pages of replies. And then ban troll if they have had two or more troll outcomes within any given 30 day period. Trolls hate being killed off by numeric formulas.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”