Project for caferacer wanted

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
brolle
udonmap.com

Project for caferacer wanted

Post by brolle » June 17, 2017, 4:22 pm

Searchin for a bigbike project to buildt an ´caferacer´.Almost everything over 400 cc(no Honda steed)whith greenbook could be intressting.Even if it`s not yours and you know an intressting bike give me an answer.I´ll pay 1000 bath for an tip who lead to a buy.Only Greenbook!!!

brolle
udonmap.com

Re: Project for caferacer wanted

Post by brolle » October 23, 2017, 4:35 pm

Nobody who have an bike?

TicToc
udonmap.com

Post by TicToc » October 23, 2017, 5:30 pm

Have you looked on Kaidee.com thousands of bikes on their?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » October 27, 2017, 8:39 am

I’m not really sure what a cafe racer is but...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9836250 ... 7945853458
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”