udonmap.com

Re: Charles Manson Dead at 83.

Post by 747man » November 20, 2017, 3:41 pm

He SHOULD Have been "Executed " Years Ago.....IMHO... :shock: :shock:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 20, 2017, 3:52 pm

:-$ News like this so soon after Malcolm Young could be enough to send Felix into meltdown :-$

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 20, 2017, 3:56 pm

747man wrote:
November 20, 2017, 3:41 pm
Wonder how many years he and his followers have managed to rack up behind bars and how much it has cost the taxpayer :-k

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » November 20, 2017, 4:05 pm

Yes I agree, the insane ***** and his stupid, brain washed flock should have been put down. I can see it now, the hand wringers and social engineers up in arms at my/our comments - may they and their loved ones lead a safe and secure life!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 20, 2017, 4:12 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
November 20, 2017, 4:05 pm
Yes I agree, the insane ***** and his stupid, brain washed flock should have been put down. I can see it now, the hand wringers and social engineers up in arms at my/our comments - may they and their loved ones lead a safe and secure life!
Should have just locked em in a room with a big enough free supply of LSD/Coke/Heroin and they would have done the job themselves :wave: :wave: :wave: :yikes:

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » November 20, 2017, 4:53 pm

Good.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » November 20, 2017, 5:42 pm

Funny how 2 deaths in a couple of days can engage a different emotional thought and opinion.

One whom allowed sadness by some in his death and most would have liked his life to continue to provide good times for others for a longer period of time and one that was on the opposite pole and was despised by all and who did not deserve any notoriety let alone air in his lungs.
But there are idiot trolls amongst the UM posters who have ,as put in another thread, very strange, and at times perverted opinions than the normal run of the mill humans. Strange what some have as thoughts and think as ok to share. Each to their own I suppose. It takes all types to make a community.

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » November 20, 2017, 6:39 pm

An oxygen thief who did not deserve to live as long as he did, no sympathy.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 20, 2017, 7:04 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 20, 2017, 3:56 pm
747man wrote:
Wonder how many years he and his followers have managed to rack up behind bars and how much it has cost the taxpayer :-k
He was inside for 45 Years, I Think...

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 20, 2017, 11:54 pm

Well he will be company for Hindley & Brady there both there waiting for him.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 21, 2017, 9:56 am

747man wrote:
November 20, 2017, 7:04 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
November 20, 2017, 3:56 pm
747man wrote:
He was inside for 45 Years, I Think...

So It + van Houton + Krenwinkel + Atkins clocked up a combined 170 + years added to lord knows how many the other 100 or so minor "followers" were incarcerated for ........ at HOW MUCH A DAY ??? .......... could have paid for bl**dy Obamacare :-&

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » November 21, 2017, 11:57 pm

Like Barney said "TO each their own". What is this. a Private Club?? Tell me so I will not get my feelings hurt.
Charles was very popular before he went Crazy. If he had a band, would you have supported him? Probably..if the screaming and music was loud enough. Some of you probably enjoy Marilyn Manson....yep, real nice guy! Alice Cooper? My hero! Welcome To My Nightmare..
What about KISS - Knights is Satan's Service..Been there, done that 1978
Hey, my 1st concert was in Long Beach,CA 1977. Group: Black Sabbath (OZZY OSBORN)...does that make me a Satanist?
These people are looked to as IDOLs and they do hae a following, some who just like the music and many who see it as a Cultic thing. I liked the rythem, the force of the music, it was part of my spiritual journey. I bought all their albums, played it all day, even while I slept. Hit over 380 live concerts before turning 18, was poor, worked hard, whether legel or not, just to get ticket money. My Stomping Grounds? Detroit-Motorcity, Murdercity. It you didn't play there, you hadn't lived yet. Once you played there, then you could do Madison Square Garden.
Started listening to the lyrics around 1986. WOW, so demonic! 16 years and didn't know the words. All you ever know is the "Hook" of a song. Took my crates of albums to a pawn shop and traded for a set of tools for my car.
Looking back, the drugs that went with the music, and the music itself took many of my friends lives, scarred them with terrible tatoes, ruined their lives, imprisonment, and so many fights..I was fortunate to get out and on with a real life.
So lets slow it down...if you are a "IDOL" and you lead your following of sheep people in the wrong direction and many are injured, who is responsible? Should YOU be hailed as a "Heroic Legend" or put in jail for life or killed. Which would be more Honorable to you? If you Serve the devil, satan, lucifer, whatever you call him, wouldn't you want to be with him all the way to the end, which is hell, where you will always be his servant. That would be the Highway to Hell as your boy talks about. wouldn't it? People think its fun to play with the devil, but as Bob Dylan said "You gotta serve someone".
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuvfsM4F9jo Dylan admits to selling his soul
A Contract is Legal and binding. Do you think you will play with and promote the devil then just walk away some day? Sorry, you have to pay the Piper. Besides, the devil is not your friend, he will use you and take you with him to the place created for him. He wants all he can take with him. This is the Reality.....otherwise.....what are all these songs about..why worry about hell if its not real..why do so many people like to wear skulls of death on their shirts, sing songs about death? For a Merry 'Ol time?
Some people don't know what they want. They want to play Halloween all year, then rejoice at Easter and christmas..thats Schizophrenia.
Long story short, its my opinion...it is what it is. Some of you need to find a soccor or football game to yell at.
I know some of you like my postings, you just egg me on, right, stattointhailand? You need some excitement after all the Resturant Menu's , sports updates and house builds, right? I have no problem with that...but if it is a "Private Club", then I'm out...
By not executing Manson, they just delayed his entry into hell, for eternity. Governments do this sort of thing to make you think they are in control and so they can take your money. In 1988 I did my rounds in Jackson State Prison, Largest walled Prison in the US, while getting my Certification as a Corrections Officer. Its not a great place to sit for 40 years or more. At the time the State "Budgeted" about $32,500 per inmate, per year. Dang, my income would have started out around $22,000 had I stayed with it. Personnally, I would have "offered" him the Chair. Corrections Officers have a hard job. They don't run the prisons like you see in movies, the inmates do and you learn to get "tight" with the right people, they will watch your back. Be well...

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » November 22, 2017, 8:08 am

380 concerts before the age of 18?

Bollerques.

There are some fantasists on here. Just like TV.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » November 22, 2017, 5:41 pm

How many times do alcohalics go to the bar? 1=7 times per week? times 52, times 5-6?
Where I came from, music was eerywhere. Anyone hear of MoTown?? That was Downtown Detroit.
Was too young to get in on the 60's, but they are in my heart. In the 70's Detroit was still blasting and I was there, every week. I remember, I had this job in a funky factory and told my Boss I had tickets to see J Geils Band w/ the Ramones. He told me to give him my tickets, because he would not give the day off..so I quit. J Geils 5 times, Ted Nugent 5, RUSH 5, At the Silver Dome: Peter Frampton, Steve Miller Band, J Geils and Target in one day. Every band has a back-up band to get you ready, and many are future stars. Plus bar acts, seen many hungry bands there who some made it and some did not.
How many of you bought their records and supported them? Not many? So get off my back.
I see this as a closed thread.
Manson is Dead, are you happy now, really? I bet the Officers in the Prison miss him.........

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » November 23, 2017, 8:34 am

I had 100s of vinyl, LPs , from the 70s' so I supported them.....

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 23, 2017, 9:54 am

"I bet the Officers in the Prison miss him........."

Would have thought after all those years practice they could hit him more often than not :shock:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”