U.S. Politics

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by jai yen yen » December 7, 2017, 9:00 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
December 7, 2017, 6:49 am
58 democratic votes to impeach Trump for race-baiting, bigotry, anti-Semitism, and a number of Trump’s comments, including his statements after the protests in Charlottesville, Virginia; comments against the governor of Puerto Rico; and even Trump’s crusade against NFL protests.
I forgot to respond to your comment about the NFL protests, A bunch of multi millionaire athletes living a luxurious life in a country that made it possible to be where they are protesting about the poor treatment of Blacks is hilarious. How many of them donate money to help their poor downtrodden black brothers and sisters, no just kneel down at a football game like some kind of hero protesting against the country that gave you everything. Do some research on how many Black people are fed up with this bs and see what they have to say about it. You will be surprised at what they have to say. The football players definately do not speak for all Blacks in America. Trump did not crusade against these fools either, he said they should respect their country and they should.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 7, 2017, 9:18 am

jimjay wrote:
December 7, 2017, 8:52 am

There's no proof of that. So your conclusion isn't valid.
I can't read his mind, but the judge was a financial supporter of the group.
jimjay wrote:
The same ones who'd string you up back in the day, or at the very least make sure you didn't coach sports at their schools.

Trump might not support racism outright, but on advice of his Puppet Master Bannon exploits racism. It's what got him into office and keeps all those voter bases politically active.
There is no evidence to support Trump supporting racism. None. But people like you and others in the Media do their level best to make anything about racism. It was an Obama tactic, and it's still being used today.

What got Trump into office was speaking plainly to forgotten Americans who were overrun with ILLEGAL immigrants, regulation and taxation. Bannon was on Trump's team and made sure that the message continued to resonate with those forgotten Americans.

You're entitled to your opinions about Trump, Bannon and Twitter. But you haven't provided any facts.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 7, 2017, 9:24 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
December 7, 2017, 6:49 am
58 democratic votes to impeach Trump for race-baiting, bigotry, anti-Semitism, and a number of Trump’s comments, including his statements after the protests in Charlottesville, Virginia; comments against the governor of Puerto Rico; and even Trump’s crusade against NFL protests.
Impeachment is for "high crimes and misdemeanors."

Trump speaks plainly to Americans who love America. The vast majority of times, he speaks what the vast majority of Americans think and say to each other. Trump is not going to sit idly -- as other weak-minded and no-spine presidents have done before. He is always going to say what's on his mind. You don't like it, tuff titties. Those who voted for Trump absolutely LOVE IT.

Trump won't be impeached for any of what you have posted here.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » December 7, 2017, 9:37 am

His supporters would prefer a white only America is what you are saying, correct.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » December 7, 2017, 10:34 am

The defenses of this super creep won't matter as he has now made a colossal error.

He's sealed his fate by recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

He will have to live in a bunker from now on.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » December 7, 2017, 10:44 am

That"s what he wants, everyone to be in fear of them......justifies his behavior....

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 7, 2017, 11:20 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
December 7, 2017, 9:37 am
His supporters would prefer a white only America is what you are saying, correct.
That's what YOU always say ... based on nothing factual.

Americans want their borders protected, law and order and a federal government that does not steamroll them with regulation and taxation. They want American Values and Traditions to remain intact. They expect immigrants to assimilate, not attack the culture they claim they want to join.

village guy, you hate America and Americans, so your bias always clouds even FACTS that don't line up with your way of thinking about it. One only has to scroll through your posts to see it.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » December 7, 2017, 11:44 am

Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has been U.S. policy since 1995 when Congress overwhelmingly passed a law the Jerusalem Embassy Act requiring the U.S. move their embassy to Jerusalem by 1999.. If the move did not happen, President's were mandated to provide Congress with a waiver every six months.. Trump signed one waiver since he assumed the Presidency and yesterday signed a proclamation mandating the move. The U.S. has had a Consulate in Jerusalem since 1844, long before the current State of Israel existed. It is one of two Consulate Generals that functions nearly the same as an embassy reporting directly to Washington.

As for all the international furor, it's B.S. for the most part. The Palestinians can rip their hair out over it all they want but they're also recipients of large amounts of U.S. aid so won't push it too far..

U.S. Consulate Jerusalem:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consulate ... _Jerusalem

Jerusalem Embassy Ac.
https://www.congress.gov/104/plaws/publ ... publ45.pdf
Dave

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 7, 2017, 12:14 pm

Lone Star wrote:
December 7, 2017, 8:22 am
sometimewoodworker wrote:
December 7, 2017, 6:45 am
Non white does not equal black.

His claim that a judge would be biased against him because of his Mexican assentors.

His support for the Charlottesville white supremacists.

Promoting 3 Fake supposedly anti Muslim videos, 1 was made in 2014, a Wahabi Muslim cleric called Omar Gharba was a member of the Free Syrian Army - an anti-Assad group that has enjoyed the support of US intelligence agencies. 1 lied that the attacker was an migrant and Muslim and 1 suggested that the victim was a non Muslim while it was almost certain the he was a Muslim This is understood to have been filmed during the overthrow of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi in 2013.

The last one has rather backfired as he will now not have a State Visit to the UK he will not be treated to a welcome by HRH QEII. And even his "Working" visit has been indefinitely postponed. :-" :-"

He will now claim that he has changed his mind and did not want the honour and is too busy at his presidential reelection rallies to go.
Trump's claim regarding the judge had to do with his affiliation with a Pro-Mexican, anti-border group. Because the judge was of Mexican heritage, that's probably why he supported the group. Judges who have conflicts of interest should recuse themselves.
Maybe you don't understand that judges are required to be disinterested whatever their private views are.
If they permit private views to influence decisions then they should be impeached, or removed from office.

Maybe you have a miss understanding of the meaning of the legal term "conflict of interest" as clearly DJT also does not understand it. This is proven by his anger at Jef Sessions who has clear conflict of interest and who has correctly recused himself.

Trump did not support the Charlottesville white supremacists.
By not immediately and outrightly condemning them, he supported them.
He never provided support for white supremacy at any time. Not ever.
Tell that to the white supremacists groups who thanked him for his support, he never contradicted them.

How did Trump "promote" three anti-Muslim videos?
All three were fake. He published the fakes to his following on twitter.

That has done something that is very rarely seen, he has united most of the UK to condemn his actions.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 7, 2017, 12:52 pm

Maybe you don't understand that judges are required to be disinterested whatever their private views are.
If they permit private views to influence decisions then they should be impeached, or removed from office.

Maybe you have a miss understanding of the meaning of the legal term "conflict of interest" as clearly DJT also does not understand it. This is proven by his anger at Jef Sessions who has clear conflict of interest and who has correctly recused himself.
I understand it perfectly. If the PUBLIC could perceive a conflict, it it up to the integrity of the official to recuse themselves. If it is about blind justice, then an official who has no connection with any perceived interests in the case should be the one to judge.
By not immediately and outrightly condemning them, he supported them.
BS. Does that litmus test apply to anyone who doesn't condemn someone or something that they don't support? That's ridiculous.
Tell that to the white supremacists groups who thanked him for his support, he never contradicted them.
More BS.

Back when GHW Bush was running for president in his second term, there was a small group of students on a college campus who wanted to protest the old man. However they realized that 5 protesters would not make much impact. Instead, they dressed as KKK members and attended the old man's political rally. They spent the whole time loudly applauding and carrying on wildly in support of GHW Bush. The next day, the Media was reporting that the Klan supported GHW Bush.

Let that sink in.

I don't think Trump or the rest of the population of the US cares what LIBs in the UK think. I know I don't.

If you hate Trump, good for you. I don't care. Vote if you don't like him. As every day passes, he fulfills his promises to the people who elected him.

MAGA! Image

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » December 7, 2017, 3:05 pm

[quoteI believe in compassion for all humanity irregardless of color , race, or religion. I also believe in true equality for all people, and I mean all. I also believe we should never kill each other. We also have to understand that Mother nature is the true boss, respect nature always. No one wins against her. Welcome to my church, the church of reality.][/quote]

Words every Trump supporter lives by..... :^o

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » December 7, 2017, 3:27 pm

I have tried to submit 2 posts on this subject but both have been deleted. Is Udon map now a censor of free speach.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 7, 2017, 3:35 pm

joudon wrote:
December 7, 2017, 3:27 pm
I have tried to submit 2 posts on this subject but both have been deleted. Is Udon map now a censor of free speach.
There is no record in the automatic Moderator Logs of anyone deleting anybodies post.

I can only suggest that you ensure that you have ticked the 'keep me signed in' button on the sign in page..

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » December 7, 2017, 4:36 pm

joudon wrote:
December 7, 2017, 3:27 pm
speach is actually spelled "speech". 2 "e" in there.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 7, 2017, 11:39 pm

What is Trump doing poking his nose into Jerusalem, its got nothing to do with America why are they stirring up trouble in another country ??.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » December 8, 2017, 12:21 am

vlad wrote:
December 7, 2017, 11:39 pm
What is Trump doing poking his nose into Jerusalem, its got nothing to do with America why are they stirring up trouble in another country ??.
He did it to prove to newtovillage life that he was not anti semetic. There is an article about it on cnn.

halfbiscuit

Post by halfbiscuit » December 8, 2017, 10:12 am

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » December 9, 2017, 6:03 pm

gee, everyone's all a-dither after Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Numerous demonstrations of Muslims all over the world sayig Jerusalem belongs to Islam... Guess they forgot about the Jews and the Christians having a stake there eh?

Funny though, when Russia did the same thing in April I don't recall a peep from the media or the Muslim "street". http://thehill.com/policy/international ... li-capital

As for why Trump did it, well, it was one of his campaign promises and indeed it was codified in U.S. law back in 1995 under Bill Clinton's Administration but waived every six months since then.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

The Czech's jumped on the bandwagon too.
http://aa.com.tr/en/europe/czech-republ ... tal/994143

I'm betting many more countries will do it in the next few months..
Dave

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 9, 2017, 6:30 pm

Clinton, GWB and Obama ALL -- in their own words -- recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. NONE kept their promise to Israel or to the American people.
And a blast from the past ... Jesse praising Donald Trump for his lifetime of service to African Americans. Of course, this was before Trump ran for office as a Republican against Hillary.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2017, 7:21 pm

Lone Star wrote:
December 6, 2017, 9:26 pm
Legislation is a legislative accomplisment by the Legislative Branch.

Trump is the head of the Executive Branch. The POTUS does not legislate. That's the job of Congress. I can understand why you may be confused because Obama tried to unconstitutionally write laws and change laws.

The links previously provided show successful actions that were accomplished by the POTUS through his executive powers.
Trump signed 49 executive orders in his first 9 months, placing him 4th in your 'POTUS unconstitutionally writing laws' fantasy league and way ahead of Obama who had only managed 26 EO's at the same juncture.

Late in his campaign, Trump derided Obama's increasing use of the EO as a purposeful end-run of the legislative branch.

Obama was the atypical, second (last)-term, lame-duck president who was being stymied by partisan stonewalling in the formal legislative arenas when he ramped up his penmanship.

Since the Republicans couldn't agree on an agreeable way to repeal Obamacare, beyond undoing the ACA and as much of Obama's other legislation as he can by EO, despite having a majority in both Houses, what's Trump's excuse for law by executive fiat?

Because he can isn't really an answer.

Return to “U.S. Politics”