USD prognosis post new tax cuts - poor

This section is for general money matters, finance and investing.
JimboPSM
udonmap.com

USD prognosis post new tax cuts - poor

Post by JimboPSM » December 4, 2017, 2:26 pm

The thought that immediately sprang to mind after the Senate vote for tax cuts was this quote (frequently misattributed to Einstein):
Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ](*,)
When the burden of the tax cuts is added to the long term debt, the impact on GDP of abandoning trade agreements and exiting the Paris Accord along with the impact of the litany of other really dumb actions and proposals from Trump and his cabinet of obsequious fawning sycophants are all taken into account, the medium to long term prospects for the USD are not particularly attractive.

For those who might have forgotten the impact of the Bush tax cuts on the USD, and why (in my opinion) repeating them is sheer madness, here are some reminders:
  • US Dollar Index “TWEXMANL” from 1973:
    TWEXMANL-2017.11.24.jpg
  • Annual USD/THB rate since 1981:
    1981 annual USD-THB 2017.12.01.jpg
  • Annual USD/THB rate since 2001:
    2001 annual USD-THB 2017.12.01.jpg
The performance of the USD/THB rate with a fall of 2.3 Baht (6.7%) since Trump was elected, and that is despite there having been three Fed interest rate increases, should also be a cause of some concern or, at the very least, cause some pause for thought :-k
  • USD/THB rate – daily movement since 8 November 2016
    USD-THB daily 2017.12.01.jpg
  • USD/THB rate – daily movement as a percentage since 8 November 2016
    USD-THB daily% 2017.12.01.jpg
What should cause concern for members with a US asset / income base is that (in my opinion) the risk of the USD/THB rate returning to its pre 1997 rate of 25(ish) can no longer be viewed as the really remote possibility that it was just a few days ago and members would be well advised to consider planning for that possibility accordingly.

Note 1: USD/THB rates updated to Thailand close on 1st December 2017.

Note 2: US Dollar index TWEXMANL updated to 24th November 2017 (latest available data).

Note 3; USD/THB rate of 25(ish) - as everyone (especially every US senator) is in the dark about what the tax cuts actually are, my projection of 25(ish) is based on a broadly similar impact on the international value of the USD to that produced by the Bush 43 tax cuts (it ignores any impact that would be attributable to the Thai government).

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Re: USD prognosis post new tax cuts - poor

Post by fdimike » December 4, 2017, 6:52 pm

Just another example of smoke and mirrors "trickle down economics". It didn't work way back when "snoozy" was in the White House and it won't work now. More nonsense from a president who spends more time "tweeting" than actually getting anything of substance accomplished.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » December 5, 2017, 12:51 pm

The rich get richer....Trump sure pulled one over his base..unless they are all rich that is.

PAPA Z
udonmap.com

Post by PAPA Z » December 7, 2017, 11:59 am

fdimike wrote:
December 4, 2017, 6:52 pm
Just another example of smoke and mirrors "trickle down economics". It didn't work way back when "snoozy" was in the White House and it won't work now. More nonsense from a president who spends more time "tweeting" than actually getting anything of substance accomplished.
Since it seems you guys missed it, here are the things this President has accomplished for America, while “twitting”:
Trump was inaugurated on January 20, 2017, giving one of the strongest inauguration addresses in American history.[1][2][3] His first bill signed as president was to allow retired general and Defense Secretary nominee James Mattis to be confirmed.[4] Trump had a very busy and productive first week, undoing Obama's legacy and instituting conservative executive orders.[5][6][7] He had already made a reasonably large impact by his 50th day in office.[8] President Trump accomplished many of his campaign promises by his 100th day in office, and he had already made significant progress by then, most notably by reducing regulations, enforcing American immigration laws, and appointing and having the Senate confirm his Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.[9][10][11] In his first 100 days as president, Trump signed the most pieces of legislation of any president since Harry Truman and more executive orders than any previous president.[12] By his 100th day, it was clear that Trump had disrupted the liberal political establishment consensus.[13]

According to Reuters in late September 2017, President Trump had "begun to reshape American life in ways big and small."[14] He undid many of Barack Obama's executive orders and worked to undo his entire political legacy.[15] Not only did President Trump act as a disruptor, but he "set in motion an administration arguably more conservative than Ronald Reagan’s."[16]

A poll taken shortly before the 100th day of Trump's presidency indicated that 96% of his supporters would have voted for him again had an election been held that day.[17] A May 2017 poll showed Trump with 98% support among Republican military veterans and 54% overall.[18] Similar polls taken mainly around the same time gave the same results.[19] Additionally, a Pew Research poll indicated that over three-fourths of "white evangelical Protestants" approved of Trump's performance.[20] These people, as well as members of the Tea Party Movement,[21] did not believe the media and left-wingers in their war against President Trump. Evangelical Christians stood with President Trump, as seen in August 2017 when nearly every evangelical advisor to the president remained in their positions after Trump made politically incorrect comments related to white supremacism, while business and arts advisors resigned over the controversy and establishment Republicans criticized him.[22] A POLITICO/Morning Consult poll taken just before the one-year anniversary of the 2016 presidential election found that 82% of Trump's voters would vote for him again.[23]

It was reported on June 10, 2017, that President Trump had signed 37 bills into law, more than each of the previous four presidents, and the U.S. House had passed 158 bills, "making it the most productive in the modern-era," according to GOP House leaders.[24] Overall, the legislature was relatively productive by mid-2017.[25] An August 2017 Pew Research Center study found that the 115th Congress was more productive than any other Congress since 2007 and had the fifth highest count of substantive bills signed into law in the past 30 years.[26]

Social policy
See: Donald Trump achievements: Religious liberty, gender issues, and other social policies
Veterans
See: Donald Trump achievements: Veterans
Criminal justice, law enforcement, and other DOJ matters
See: Donald Trump achievements: Criminal justice, law enforcement, and other DOJ matters
Abortion
See: Donald Trump achievements: Abortion
Gun rights
See: Donald Trump achievements: Gun rights
Immigration, illegal immigration, and border security
See: Donald Trump achievements: Immigration, illegal immigration, and border security
Education
See: Donald Trump achievements: Education
Energy and environmental policy
See: Donald Trump achievements: Energy and environmental policy
Economic policy and labor
See: Donald Trump achievements: Economic policy and labor
Trade
See: Donald Trump achievements: Trade policy
Foreign policy
See: Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy
Deregulation and government size
See: Donald Trump achievements: Deregulation and government size
Military, national security, and anti-terrorism
See: Donald Trump achievements: Military, national security, and anti-terrorism
Miscellaneous achievements
See: Donald Trump achievements: Miscellaneous achievements

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 7, 2017, 2:56 pm

Facts don't matter to LIBs and Haters, PAPA Z.

I used to enjoy reading JimboPSM's economic analysis when it was posted as an analysis without all the biased commentary. No more.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Twixies
udonmap.com

Post by Twixies » December 7, 2017, 8:18 pm

I always enjoying reading JimboPSM's economic analysis's. Good explanation, and always good facts.

JimboPSM Do you have any explanation why the Thai Baht just getting stronger against all currencies.

In my view of point, im about to leave Thailand after 7 years here. Everything is getting more and more expensive, and for me its not worth living in a 3 world country, when some prices here in thailand, is above prices in my home country.

PAPA Z
udonmap.com

Post by PAPA Z » December 8, 2017, 8:36 am

[quote="Lone Star"

Facts don't matter to LIBs and Haters, PAPA Z.”

I don’t particularly agree with every single thing President Trump says or does, or in the manner he sometimes reacts to all the fake news about him. However, in my opinion, the never Trumpers, the Trump-haters on both sides out there, and other lib cool aid drinkers, really have no clue why they actually hate Trump. America is in the best shape it has been in the past 8 plus years, after only barely one year of Trump in office. Those who hate him on the political side only do so because they cannot accept that he unseated a slew of political establishment candidates. The ones who hate him on the Dem/Lib side do so because they cannot accept that he beat Killary in the election, and if they agree that he is doing well for our country they will have to admit that they were wrong. You are correct in saying these idiots have no interest in facts.
Z

86Tiger
udonmap.com

Post by 86Tiger » December 8, 2017, 1:09 pm

Love’im or hate’im, he is doing exactly what he said he would in the campaign. In other words, he is doing exactly what his voters hired him to do.

If the trend continues he will be re-elected more enthusiastically than first time.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 9, 2017, 11:48 am

PAPA Z wrote:
December 8, 2017, 8:36 am
[quote="Lone Star"

I don’t particularly agree with every single thing President Trump says or does, or in the manner he sometimes reacts to all the fake news about him. However, in my opinion, the never Trumpers, the Trump-haters on both sides out there, and other lib cool aid drinkers, really have no clue why they actually hate Trump. America is in the best shape it has been in the past 8 plus years, after only barely one year of Trump in office. Those who hate him on the political side only do so because they cannot accept that he unseated a slew of political establishment candidates. The ones who hate him on the Dem/Lib side do so because they cannot accept that he beat Killary in the election, and if they agree that he is doing well for our country they will have to admit that they were wrong. You are correct in saying these idiots have no interest in facts.
Z
Agree PAPA Z and you must be referring to all the "Snow Flakes"

Whilst I am not an American citizen and I only watch the show on TV from the sidelines, I would say that I would rather have someone running the country that was decisive/ and spoke his mind (even to the point of being very blunt), for the people and new where he ultimately wanted to go with his policies/issues, even if it does always come out in a politically correct manner or even if it doesn't appease the Hollywood club.

Sure, Trump has made a few mistakes along the way so far, but to me, his direction looks to be much more better for the majority of US people who work, than that of the previous "SC", who in my humble view did "SFA" for the American worker for his 8 years.

PS: I just cannot grasp how the Leftist's and some Politicians, can be more worried/concerned about people who have illegally entered the country (regardless whether they work or not) and in particular the gangs who run around peddling drugs & commit crimes (such as MS-13 etc) than they are about the legitimate Americian citizen.

My simple view is that, if you enter a country legally through its immigration programmes (and so become a citizen), then you have the same rights and protection of the Law of the land, as others born in that country. However, if you choose to jump the queue or the fence as it might be, then you don't get those rights and you don't get the the benefit of the Law of the land, and you go back to the end of the Queue.

I only wish our Ozzie Politicians would take a harder line on some of the similar issues that impact on Australia.

Just my two cents worth

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

PAPA Z
udonmap.com

Post by PAPA Z » December 9, 2017, 2:31 pm

pipoz4444
A very astute observation! Believe me, most Americans don’t understand it either.
The reality is that the liberal left has lost their minds, and just can’t see, or just don’t want to accept what is truly going on in the world.
This mindset among these folks is Obama’s legacy and “gift” to our country, as during his 8 years of liberal policies, this mob was in high school and uni, being taught how to destroy our country from within by the liberal left educators he allowed in the midst of our educational institutions.
Z
pipoz4444 wrote:
December 9, 2017, 11:48 am
PAPA Z wrote:
December 8, 2017, 8:36 am
[quote="Lone Star"

Z
Agree PAPA Z and you must be referring to all the "Snow Flakes"

Whilst I am not an American citizen and I only watch the show on TV from the sidelines, I would say that I would rather have someone running the country that was decisive/ and spoke his mind (even to the point of being very blunt), for the people and new where he ultimately wanted to go with his policies/issues, even if it does always come out in a politically correct manner or even if it doesn't appease the Hollywood club.

Sure, Trump has made a few mistakes along the way so far, but to me, his direction looks to be much more better for the majority of US people who work, than that of the previous "SC", who in my humble view did "SFA" for the American worker for his 8 years.

PS: I just cannot grasp how the Leftist's and some Politicians, can be more worried/concerned about people who have illegally entered the country (regardless whether they work or not) and in particular the gangs who run around peddling drugs & commit crimes (such as MS-13 etc) than they are about the legitimate Americian citizen.

My simple view is that, if you enter a country legally through its immigration programmes (and so become a citizen), then you have the same rights and protection of the Law of the land, as others born in that country. However, if you choose to jump the queue or the fence as it might be, then you don't get those rights and you don't get the the benefit of the Law of the land, and you go back to the end of the Queue.

I only wish our Ozzie Politicians would take a harder line on some of the similar issues that impact on Australia.

Just my two cents worth

pipoz4444

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » December 9, 2017, 5:37 pm

:lol:

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 9, 2017, 6:10 pm

Poos

It should have said " even if it doesn't always come out in a politically correct manner or even if it doesn't appease the Hollywood club"

pipoz4444

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » December 11, 2017, 2:12 am

To OP:

If the objective is to fatten the rich and redistribution of wealth upwards, then the Einstein quote is wholly inappropriate, isn't it? Quite the contrary, actually.

The more appropriate quote would be from P. T. Barnum: "There's a sucker born every minute". It would apply to all those who believed (or voted for) the pretexts and promises promoted by the GOP charlatans in the first place.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » December 14, 2017, 3:02 pm

Although it comes from a different perspective, this is an extract from an analysis/prognosis for the USD from Bloomberg that provides further food for thought:
Traders See No End to the Dollar’s Pain in 2018
By Lananh Nguyen ‎12‎ ‎December‎ ‎2017‎ ‎23‎:‎00 Updated on ‎13‎ ‎December‎ ‎2017‎ ‎20‎:‎05

For the almighty dollar, 2017 has been nothing short of abysmal. Next year might be even worse.

Despite a recent bounce back, analysts and investors say the greenback could lose more ground against the euro and yen as the prospect of strong economic growth and tighter monetary policy outside the U.S. more than offsets higher interest rates at home. The dollar is down more than 7 percent versus the world’s major currencies this year, the most in over a decade.

The economic growth “we’re seeing in Europe, emerging markets and the rest of the world will likely cause the dollar to sell off again,” said Erin Browne, the head of asset allocation at UBS Asset Management, which oversees about $770 billion. When it comes to what central banks in Europe and Japan might do, “there’s very little priced in.”........

........ Of course, even dollar bears acknowledge there’s a good chance that Trump’s tax cuts could give the greenback a fillip in the first half of the new year. But few see it lasting into the second half -- even if the Fed keeps raising rates.

Analysts see the greenback losing ground to 13 of the world’s 16 most-widely traded currencies through the end of next year........

Full article: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... in-in-2018
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 14, 2017, 8:55 pm

Lone Star wrote:
December 7, 2017, 2:56 pm

I used to enjoy reading JimboPSM's economic analysis when it was posted as an analysis without all the biased commentary. No more.
All the biased commentary? Really? So, if they were edited and had "Trump - 45", would they be suddenly more acceptable? Does having Scum - 45" make them any less FACTUAL? Or maybe you'd be happier with a dose of Kellyanne's Award Winning "alternative facts."

Or is is it much easier now just to pigeonhole him with those other alleged LIBs and Haters? At least they all seem to have a much, much thicker skin.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 14, 2017, 10:05 pm

tamada wrote:
December 14, 2017, 8:55 pm
Lone Star wrote:
December 7, 2017, 2:56 pm

All the biased commentary? Really? So, if they were edited and had "Trump - 45", would they be suddenly more acceptable? Does having Scum - 45" make them any less FACTUAL? Or maybe you'd be happier with a dose of Kellyanne's Award Winning "alternative facts."

Or is is it much easier now just to pigeonhole him with those other alleged LIBs and Haters? At least they all seem to have a much, much thicker skin.
Perception is everything. He trashes Trump in the same manner as the village guy. How could anyone take someone like that seriously?

I don't know if his PREDICTIONS are correct or not, and predictions aren't facts.

I just made an observation about his obvious bias. Unacceptable to have an opinion now? 55555
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 16, 2017, 2:32 pm

US Economic Analysis - and I am not an Economist nor am I a Banker, nor do I work for the US Fed. But I will add some diatribe/harangue/polemic, to the conversation and people are free to pull it apart, if they wish.

Despite the negativity towards to the US Economy, (particularly buy the Snowflake’s and arguably for an alternative reason) my perception and the reality is that, the US Economy as a whole (at this time), is in a much better state than it was during last year (2016) and immediate years before that, if you take an unbiased look at some of the key indicators. By no means have I looked at all of them (indicators)

Unemployment Rate: Out of the developed countries, the US has currently has one of the lowest unemployment rates, with only Germany at 3.6% and Japan at 2.8% arguably in a better position, according to stats published under “Countryeconomy.com” for the year 2017.

The US is in a much better position that Australia, Canada, New Zealand, significantly better than the Eurozone & Countries such as France, Italy, Spain and the likes and a touch ahead of the UK. Granted this is just one indicator of a Country on the improvement, but if you look back a few years,
2010: US was 9.8%, Germany was 7.5% & UK was 7.9%
2014: US was 6.6%, Germany was 5.1% & UK was 6.8%
2016: US was 4.9%, Germany was 4.4% & UK was 5.1%

No one can deny that a lowering of the unemployment rate reflects a degree of confidence in the state of an economy and arguably an improvement for some who managed to become employed, regardless of what wage they might be paid. Earning an income is better that sucking up welfare.

Interest Rates: To my knowledge the US is one of the few countries that has managed to lift their interest rates from the “Gutter” (Zero or Negative Percent) over the past 12 months. My take on Zero interest rates, is that,

1.The environment for Zero interest rates was created by those who introduced the concept of “quantitative easing”, i.e. printing money to pay or conceal paying debt
2.That ultimately have interest rates stay at Zero, will in the long term impact on economy, because it will stifle growth and investment, since money is cheap and companies will simply defer making decisions and or capital investments.
3.That it will reduce the net worth of your assets (house, pension funds etc.) in the future, as they will simply not grow in overall value (or grow very little), in the absence of inflation and in the absence of your pension funds being able to make reasonable returns of 8% plus per annum. Possibly what you out into your pension funds over the next... years is all that you will get back, which is not good news for those in their 50’s plus.
4. The normal working person, does not benefit a great deal from low interest rates, but others who are very wealthy benefit the most

Either way, I believe that even with my limited knowledge of economics, I am smart enough to know that, you cannot maintain interest rates at Zero % or Negative %, for the longer term and still expect your Economy to grow and your average person to grow his wealth.

The fact that the US has managed to drag its interest rates upwards, (be it ever so slowly) towards a target rate of 2% in 2018 (when other Countries cannot), is a plus for the growth of the US Economy in the longer term, in my view, and should eventually lead to of result in more investment in the US and possibly more demand for the US Dollar and so a more stable US Dollar. Hasn’t happened yet, but at least the US is ahead of the field (other Counties) in this area and positively moving in the right direction.

De-Regulation and withdrawing from Bottomless Pits (organizations): What is taking place in the US with winding back Regulations, together with withdrawing from near useless Organizations around the world, has to be a plus for any Country.

Just ask yourself, honestly, how many Administrative People/Government Bureaucrats literally feed-sponge off all the money that pours into the so called World Agreements or Organizations that run them, not to mention into the United Nations, UNFCCC, Brussels, NATO and the like, who deliver what?? You would also be astounded at how much the US has contributed to these Agreements and Organizations and how little other wealthy Countries have put into the pot.

They, the Organizations are simply breeding grounds for creating jobs and fat paychecks for “has been” Politicians and older Bureaucrats, who when in their previous positions of power /authority in their own Countries, simply helped push through enormous amounts of funding, to those Organizations. OK the deal is, you send me money from your Taxpayer and will promise you a nice cushy job after your retirement in my Organization, with a much better pension at our end.

Just have a close look at the pension fund/payout & perks, that are given to the staff of the United Nations, UNFCCC, Brussels NATO etc. and ask yourself how you could get a piece of the gravy train. Then you may understand why Trump saw no value in contributing to the Paris Accord \:D/

The Value of the USD against Others: The US Dollar Index, a measure of its value against a basket of other currencies. With the US Dollar Index (DXY) sitting at 93.93 , yes it has come down from its high in January 2017.

It might surprise some, that in April 2016, the US Dollar Index was also around the 93 – 94 mark. As far back as 2011 the US Dollar Index was at a low of 80.0 and in 2008 as low as 84.0. Somewhere between 97 - 100 is arguably considered to be its worth. Currency exchange rate fluctuations are part of a normal process and tend to be cyclic for a number of reasons and not directly related to the person who sits in the main chair in the White House.

A lower US Dollar Index is good news for the US and should promote opportunities for the Exports and hence US Economy overall (i.e. good news for those in the Workforce).

US Exchange Rate Prognosis for Thai Baht: Back to the point of the Prognosis for exchange rate of the US to the Thai Baht, it doesn’t affect most people and it doesn’t relate to Trump in the White house as some suggest. Movement in exchange rates are driven by the two Countries and their respective circumstances and I seriously doubt that anyone can believe that the USD to Thai Baht Exchange rate will ever return to TB 25.0, of some 20 years ago (1997), before the Asian Crisis.

Over the past 8 years the USD to Thai Baht Exchange Rate was below TB 32.5 to the US nearly 4 ½ of those years (a long stint from April 2010 through April 2015). Then in April 2015 the rate moved up, very suddenly over a relatively short period of time and not because of anything that Obama did or didn’t do. At that time there was no talk of US Tax Cut and not indication of Trump running for President. The Thai Baht simply weakened purely because of the circumstances in Thailand in April 2015 and the uncertainty which followed. Now it has returned to where it was after what can arguably be described as a period of "Stability in the Country (in Thailand)". Some might disagree, but I for one feel Thailand is more stable under the currently Rule, than that under either the Red or Yellow Politicians.

Should Members be concerned that the USD to Thai Baht Exchange Rate will return to TB 25.0, due to Trump being President or the likelihood of the US Tax Cuts happening, - the sensible answer is, NO.

Trump Tax Cuts: Will the Trump Tax Cuts strengthen the US Dollar relative to the Thai Baht: Logic tells you the cuts should have a positive impact over time, on the US Dollar, but it also depends on whether the Financial Markets view the level of US Debt as being sustainable. There are variables/views that can work in parallel or against each other, when it comes to weakening or strengthening a currency in either Country. If however the Financial Markets choose to ignore the issue of level of US Debt and in turn favor or put more emphasis on the impact potential of the Tax Cuts, then you should get more Thai Baht for your US Dollar by the middle of next year. One needs to understand that the Financial Markets (and the Wall Street Economist) don't actually think like us normal people.

Forecast USD to Thai Baht Exchange Rate: Where or what will be the USD to Thai Baht Exchange Rate in June 2018. Very simple, I will update my post on 01 July 2018 [-o< :-k

Merry Christmas “Snow Flakes” [-o< \:D/ :confused:

pipoz4444

Twixies
udonmap.com

Post by Twixies » December 16, 2017, 6:12 pm

As you are a optimist and its very good to be but but but, it seems like the dollar is going to fall even more, and Asia is going to be the new hotpot for investment. Bloomberg predict Euro 1.30 to a USD in the first months of 2018.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... in-in-2018

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » December 16, 2017, 7:04 pm

Twixies wrote:
December 16, 2017, 6:12 pm
As you are a optimist and its very good to be but but but, it seems like the dollar is going to fall even more, and Asia is going to be the new hotpot for investment. Bloomberg predict Euro 1.30 to a USD in the first months of 2018.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... in-in-2018
You may be right, but then again there is a lot that can happen in the world over the next six months :roll:

I may have to shift to the AUS Dollar // :confused:

pipoz

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » December 16, 2017, 8:00 pm

Masterful execution of Russian plan to shatter the US economy. They installed their Manchurian Candidate; and he and the Republicons are performing better than Putin's wildest wet dreams. The USA is fast becoming a pariah and the tax plan will guarantee its economic collapse just like when Reagan's insane spending accidentally forced the economic collapse and subsequent breakup of the USSR.

Glad I had the foresight to leave when the Village Idiot (Bush) got elected. His and now Trump's election is empirical proof the majority of electoral college voters are crazy and stupid. I'll make a killing off the great crash of 2018 and the aftermath. Cheers!

Return to “Money, Finance & Investing”