Buying Dash Cam - Where?

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
jimjay
udonmap.com

Buying Dash Cam - Where?

Post by jimjay » December 17, 2017, 10:07 am

Buying a dash cam this weekend. Any recommendations on models or stores to buy them from?

I don't want to order online.

Literally looking for something plug & play or even installed custom whatever if you know an auto shop that does this.

Might even get one for the rear view since quite a bit of mayhem happens there too.

Rockfossil
udonmap.com

Re: Buying Dash Cam - Where?

Post by Rockfossil » December 17, 2017, 10:40 am

Bought mine from individual Kong on the corner of Wattananuwong and Adunlayadet nearly two years ago and went there the other day for minor adjustment. No charge, as still under warranty. I bought a Kenwood, and has been very good dashcam. Shows speed, gps, date, time etc etc. Would recommend him for his knowledge, service, and price.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 17, 2017, 2:04 pm

Tukcom Landmark, south side of 2nd floor, corner unit next door to a drone seller, good selection for those that want to pick and chose. Need more details on what you want and what it's going in. There's dirt cheap, low-res, single lens ones for the front window and then there's 'bells & whistles' ones with dual lens (good for pickups and SUV's) with shock-sensors, GPS and whatever else one wants.

mickthai
udonmap.com

Post by mickthai » December 18, 2017, 8:11 am

Going away from Central Plaza go past the bus station on your left and straight across the lights. On your left you have all the shopps selling exhausts, car parts, etc. About half way down there is a large drive-in shop which has an assortment of cameras which they also fit. I had a rear view mirror camera and rear camera fitted a while back for 2400 Baht, not 100% on the price, still working well.

sunwavessand
udonmap.com

Post by sunwavessand » January 4, 2018, 2:16 am

I believe they're available at Landmark. Best to see. Otherwise, you could also check Lazada.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 5, 2018, 7:03 pm

Good selection at Global House on east ring-road.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”