felixcat attacked !!

General Udon Thani topics only!
felixcat
udonmap.com

felixcat attacked !!

Post by felixcat » December 11, 2017, 5:52 pm

felixcat was apparently attacked by a midget Prehistoric Dinasour days ago here in Udon. Security camera captured these pictures of the usually gentle Felixcat being nice when it appears the midget prehistoric dinosour starts with violent language aimed at Felixcat. Felixcat throws a few slaps, and is left baffled when this midget dinosour attenpts to approach with teeth swinging.
No one was hurt, as Felixcat was already full of mackeral fish and didn't want to combine fish with Dinasour. That would be a crime enforceable by the Food Police.
Take a look.
Attachments
IMGP0001.JPG
IMGP0002.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG
IMGP0004.JPG
IMGP0005.JPG

Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: felixcat attacked !!

Post by Faraday » December 11, 2017, 9:23 pm

:D Brilliant!!!
=D>

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » December 11, 2017, 10:46 pm

p.s. that looks like a very stylish and unique truck felixcat. -is it a Peugeot? :D

Oh, also of important I must note:

code word - fifty four zeta!

[-o<

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 12, 2017, 9:14 am

:lol: :D ..just :love: the pics..thanks Felix ;-)

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 12, 2017, 10:38 am

I'm pulling for the dinosaur to get the TKO 555
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Anymouse

Post by Anymouse » December 16, 2017, 3:26 am

Felixcat looks like a pretty cool cat.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » December 17, 2017, 6:25 pm

There is actually quite a story about felixcat. But 1st, my wife has always wanted a cat or dog. Because we go places alot, I didn't think it was good to have "our own" but maybe best to "borrow" one. Its the same with children now a days..you love them, but to have them around 24/7, that is hard when your getting older. This is why older people (grandparents) like to load them with sugar and send them home to you (maybe its a punishment for what you did to them, when you were small). I don't know. But, we have had "borrowed" dogs and cats for a long time. We feed them, enjoy them, then let them go home when they want, or they can stay as long as they want. One day my truck would not start. Opened the hood and out jumped a 3 color cat in my arms. She stayed for a few months. Dogs are fun, but like to roam..thats OK. One morning about Oct 2016, my wife saw a kitten in our yard while she was watering our plants. She got the kitten to come to her after bringing out some fish snack, the kitten had just been sewn up from the operation so she would not get pregnant. She became friends and got named Felixcat, because she always pulled new tricks out that kept us smiling. After we got slammed by a "no-brainer' on our bike, (Nov 3, 2016) my wifes foot was broke bad, and she lay in bed a long time. We went to the neighbors house to ask what happened to Felix, (wife on crutches), she had been hit by a car and had a broken leg. Same foot as my wife. About a week later, Felix hopped over to our house. She liked to lay on the bed next to my wife. My wife worried more about Felix than herself. They helped each other through recovery. Today, felixcat stays at our house most of the time. The little girl who owns her, comes to "borrow' her for a hour or on weekends, sometimes. God made these animals for a reason, other than soley for meat.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 18, 2017, 1:22 am

Such a heartwarming story; nevertheless, I refuse to cry.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”