U.S. Politics

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » December 30, 2017, 6:09 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
December 29, 2017, 5:40 pm
I can't see the point of questioning relatively small expenditure related to Trumps his first year, for his & family Security, trips to Mar-a-Lago, and days playing at Golf clubs, etc.
The point is that it is Trump and/or a Republican POTUS. Image

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 1, 2018, 1:53 pm

In Dumps New Years speech there are only supporters, enemies, haters, and fake news. What a pathetic, divisive moron.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 1, 2018, 8:09 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
January 1, 2018, 1:53 pm
In Dumps New Years speech there are only supporters, enemies, haters, and fake news. What a pathetic, divisive moron.
I am not into politics and do not like trump but am sorry you have trump derangement syndrome . Hope they find a cure for you in 2018 . If anyone on here was to call you a dump ,pathetic or a moron they would be banned . Disgusting way to talk about another person because you do not like his politics .

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » January 1, 2018, 8:34 pm

:-$ American White racists and racist-supporters are so stupid that they manage to find their way to live out their lives in a country full of minorities on the other side of the planet...

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 2, 2018, 5:06 am

ytrewq wrote:
January 1, 2018, 8:34 pm
:-$ American White racists and racist-supporters are so stupid that they manage to find their way to live out their lives in a country full of minorities on the other side of the planet...
The racists that come here to live think they are superior to the Thais, not understanding that Thais have no use for foreigners, and foreigners have no RIghts here. Of course the poor and uneducated Thais will welcome falangs for the money, period.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 2, 2018, 1:34 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
January 2, 2018, 5:06 am
ytrewq wrote:
The racists that come here to live think they are superior to the Thais, not understanding that Thais have no use for foreigners, and foreigners have no RIghts here. Of course the poor and uneducated Thais will welcome falangs for the money, period.
So.. is that the B-side of your current record?

Can't wait for your Songkran compilation album.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 2, 2018, 2:15 pm

dragonz wrote:
January 1, 2018, 8:09 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
I am not into politics and do not like trump but am sorry you have trump derangement syndrome . Hope they find a cure for you in 2018 . If anyone on here was to call you a dump ,pathetic or a moron they would be banned . Disgusting way to talk about another person because you do not like his politics .
Only certain people have the freedom to spew vile insults. Don't ask me how I know. :)
Last edited by Lone Star on January 2, 2018, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 2, 2018, 2:15 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
January 2, 2018, 5:06 am
ytrewq wrote:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 2, 2018, 2:23 pm

MAGA! Image

Wishing all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 2, 2018, 3:30 pm

Lone Star wrote:
January 2, 2018, 2:15 pm
dragonz wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
Only certain people have the freedom to spew vile insults. Don't ask me how I know. :)
[/quote

Are you serious!!!! You should hear what the leader of the free world calls people, and makes fun of, and demeans..I could go on and on....so get back to reality, I am hardly vile or disgusting as others mention.
I am sugar coating what I say....besides his politics, he is not a man of integrity...period.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 2, 2018, 4:00 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
January 2, 2018, 3:30 pm
Lone Star wrote:
January 2, 2018, 2:15 pm
dragonz wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
[/quote

Are you serious!!!! You should hear what the leader of the free world calls people, and makes fun of, and demeans..I could go on on on....so get back to reality..I am sugar coating what I say....besides his politics, he is not a man of integrity...period.
I have never been interested in politicians and hated tony blair the worst pm the uk ever had but would never call him obscene names because i do not like his policies esp his multicultural society which eventually caused brexit .
I saw trump at a rally a few months before the election and could see the people THERE loved him and i thought then he would win even thought to multi million $ media and polsters even on the day gave him no chance (could have hired me very cheap ). when he won i thought wow usa is doomed . Then the russia probe and special council started and i thought he was a goner .
1 year later nothing on him and i am sure with cnn , wp , msnbc ,fbi , doj , special council all investigating him , if there was something they would have found it . Instead they found massive corruption with hilary clinton , her husband , obama , fbi , doj etc which for some reason i do not understand the police do not arrest them . The best thing to happen to the usa was trump if only to expose the massive corruption .
I year on and i do not see 1 thing he has done wrong .I have never heard him talk racism or bad about anyone except terrorists or illegal immigrants who have broken the law . He has destroyed isis , stock market is up , employment is up .
COULD YOU explain to me and show me what he has said and DONE wrong so i can understand what you are talking about as i am enthraled with the crazy goings on in usa and have watch most debates and news stories and cannot remember seeing one thing ?
If you are talking about the audio tape about women which was an obvious set up , i was a taxi drive for a few yaers and heard a lot more from drunk females i took home who thought i was invisible and a lot worse from guys in the bar about woem they had the night before and so have most people.
Anyway i would be interested to see what info and proof you have about why you called him obscene names as i would not come to like someone who is a bad person but as of now i think he is a bully , overbearing , full of his own self importance but is a great president for usa

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 2, 2018, 4:46 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
January 2, 2018, 3:30 pm
Are you serious!!!! You should hear what the leader of the free world calls people, and makes fun of, and demeans..I could go on and on....so get back to reality, I am hardly vile or disgusting as others mention.
I am sugar coating what I say....besides his politics, he is not a man of integrity...period.
You with the girlie magazine. Pay attention in the back. It was about what people like you think you have the freedom to say on a forum. :)

I wish you all the happiness and prosperity possible in 2018.

MAGA! Image

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 2, 2018, 8:44 pm

no , not a chance the Jaffa. look a guy wearing fake tan who has not a clue how ridiculous he looks should not be in charge of a fruit stall let alone a country . I found a picture of him when he was young .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 2, 2018, 10:08 pm

I am neither a supporter of Trump or advocate of policy by Tweet but when I saw he called Pakistan on Twitter for not being worth the billions in aid they get from the US, I felt genuinely cheered. Not a MAGA moment by any stretch but defo a warm fuzzy feeling... albeit fleeting.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » January 4, 2018, 1:45 am

I’m glad someone takes safety seriously
Donald Trump’s very pleased with himself after single-handedly completing the ‘best and safest year’ in the history of commercial aviation in the US
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 4, 2018, 3:51 pm

So Trump has taken to Social Media again stating his Nuclear Button is bigger than the Fat Controllers, and this is the guy running America today? Reminds me of the old Saying It's my ball if I can't play I'm taking it home.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » January 4, 2018, 4:25 pm

Just teasing the Fat little "Rocket Man". And he's right, his Toys are MUCH BIGGER ....

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 4, 2018, 11:04 pm

And I feel a lot safer that Mr Trump has control of the worlds biggest/best arsenal at his disposal and keeps building more. It keeps those countries that would like to invade other countries at bay.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 5, 2018, 12:25 am

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » January 5, 2018, 11:33 am

Sport wrote:
January 4, 2018, 11:04 pm
And I feel a lot safer that Mr Trump has control of the worlds biggest/best arsenal at his disposal and keeps building more. It keeps those countries that would like to invade other countries at bay.
Isnt it usually the Americans that invade other countries ??

Return to “U.S. Politics”