Will Trump make the Grade.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by tamada » February 13, 2018, 11:34 pm

dragonz wrote:
February 10, 2018, 4:11 pm
best post i have seen today . Waste of time with qwerty backwords as he is really the bottom of the barrel . I feel a little bit ashamed to be human with people like him the same species (i think) Hiding behind his anonomous silly name , calling every member of his fellow men obscene names in every one of his post just because they have different views from him .
Uneducated ?A person who has to call everyone of his fellow membrs on this forum obscene names just to get his point across does not strike me as educated . Just a thuggish , cowardly lout . Should be redacted
But the First Amendment says...

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » February 14, 2018, 5:27 am

not taking any sides, but dragonz is ZNOGARD backwards, just sayin... :badteeth: :badteeth:

though I do think DONNY T is gonna end up in de clink...

oh but did you see him slam mcmahon at wrestlemania:

and dude is hilarious, here he cuts down a whole bunch of ppl:

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 14, 2018, 6:59 am

New York Times livestream Q&A event regarding Trump/Russian investigation on now:

https://livestream.com/thenewschool/Rus ... 6-Election

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » February 14, 2018, 12:28 pm

tamada wrote:
February 13, 2018, 11:34 pm
dragonz wrote:
February 10, 2018, 4:11 pm
best post i have seen today . Waste of time with qwerty backwords as he is really the bottom of the barrel . I feel a little bit ashamed to be human with people like him the same species (i think) Hiding behind his anonomous silly name , calling every member of his fellow men obscene names in every one of his post just because they have different views from him .
Uneducated ?A person who has to call everyone of his fellow membrs on this forum obscene names just to get his point across does not strike me as educated . Just a thuggish , cowardly lout . Should be redacted
But the First Amendment says...
yeh what , can i call a black guy a niggar , can i call an italian a wop ,how about a queer ,a kike ,a dyke or any of these following names he has called me and every trump supporter and a lot of people on this forum
loonies
uneducated
undereducated
stupid american white people
anti-american
zenophobic
bigots
rascists
old white american males
white trash
people who masturbate each other
easily controlled
guillible
monkeys
alpha males
throw bananas
spank each other
should be brainwashed (politically educated)
Which of these is protected by the first amendment ? none of them would protect him if he said it to peoples faces which is why he spouts this hatred behind qwerty backwards .He is a coward. There is not such thing as free name calling so is suggest you re-read the first amendment

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2018, 3:38 pm

dragonz wrote:
February 14, 2018, 12:28 pm
Hiding behind his anonomous silly name , calling every member of his fellow men obscene names in every one of his post just because they have different views from him .

Anyone can say what they wish, but in reality, there are consequences.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 14, 2018, 3:45 pm

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 15, 2018, 12:18 pm

So, in addition to colluding with Russia to steal the election, obstructing the FBI investigation into that and the subsequent cover-up, and a plethora of other malfeasance and criminal acts, the latest scandal is that Trump allowed someone (Rob Porter) who FAILED security clearance by the FBI to be the gatekeeper of America's most sensitive and secretive intelligence for almost an entire year. Porter's job was to accept classified documents and decide what gets to Trump's desk. For almost an ENTIRE YEAR (!!!).

Someone had to have waived his security clearance, but nobody seems to know who is directly responsible. Well, regardless who that might be, Trump is ultimately responsible for anything and everything that happens on his watch. Especially when the perp is literally in his presence frequently and daily.

Of course, the undereducated are unable to comprehend the gravity of what is happening. So let's just sum it up as :

Trump = bad, stupid man
Trump supporters = stupider than bad, stupid man
:wave:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 15, 2018, 3:20 pm

colluding with Russia to steal the election
- NO EVIDENCE OF THAT and pretty damn difficult with 50 different states tabulating ballots in the Electoral College System -- and the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. 555
obstructing the FBI investigation into that and the subsequent cover-up
- NO EVIDENCE OF THAT
a plethora of other malfeasance and criminal acts
- PROVIDE THEM with facts, not your usual opining hopefulness. 55555
the latest scandal is that Trump allowed someone (Rob Porter) who FAILED security clearance by the FBI to be the gatekeeper of America's most sensitive and secretive intelligence for almost an entire year. Porter's job was to accept classified documents . . .
You're trying to win an argument that no one is making regarding Porter. Sane, thoughtful people usually wait until all the facts are gathered -- unlike those suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

I've gotta ask, even though a tad off topic. Where were you when Bayrack was acting unilaterally to send troops into battle in Libya, making law, rewriting law and lying to everyone about ObamaCare? The investigation is just beginning on the unmasking fiasco. That will all be fodder for new thread when that gets underway full throttle.

And Hillary's pay-to-play scheme with her foundation and uranium to Russia? That's just getting warm, too.

At least those are factual occurrences.

You're making up sh* t again, but at least you are persistent. :)

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 15, 2018, 4:36 pm

Lone Star you maybe getting trolled by artificial intelligence (AI). I'd be wary, no good getting in to a political debate with a bot. Maybe that's why we are all uneducated, fascist, racist, white supremacists, could it be possible that we are being overrun by bots and not even safe in Thailand on some obscure social media platform in Udon Thani?

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » February 15, 2018, 5:03 pm

christian_2013 wrote:
February 15, 2018, 4:36 pm
Lone Star you maybe getting trolled by artificial intelligence (AI). I'd be wary, no good getting in to a political debate with a bot. Maybe that's why we are all uneducated, fascist, racist, white supremacists, could it be possible that we are being overrun by bots and not even safe in Thailand on some obscure social media platform in Udon Thani?
You are probably right , not many humans as evil and nasty for no reason as qwerty backwards and considering how it thinks it is so more intelligent than the rest of us it is a good bet it is AI

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » February 15, 2018, 5:05 pm

Porter had an "interim" clearance, evidently at the Top Secret/Special Compartmented Information level. Remember, we're not talking about a normal government worker or military member requiring such a clearance. We're talking about a political member of the President's staff. That's why he had the high level "interim" clearance. Now, when you start talking timelines it appears the FBI notified the White House Personnel Security Office a number of times of Porter's status to include his domestic abuse issues. That office is the one that makes final adjudication of the clearance. In my opinion due to the Porter's political position within the White House the FBI input was slow rolled until the media and the abuse victims went public... I'd like to hear how many political members of previous administrations held such high level "interim" clearances for over a year....
Dave

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 15, 2018, 6:38 pm

christian_2013 wrote:
February 15, 2018, 4:36 pm
555 When I have some time to waste, I respond. Doesn't take long, but thanks for your concern.

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » February 16, 2018, 7:37 am

As of November, 2017, there were/(are?) 132 ranking people in the White House without permanent security clearances. 47 of those report directly to the Office of the POTUS and handle highly classified information. Ivanka, and Jared Kushner are among those who failed the FBI screening but continue to have access to the highest level secrets and information.

Historically, it is infrequent (but not uncommon) for a person to be issued a temporary clearance as the FBI investigates. There is often a backlog when a new administration comes in. The typical duration is 1-2 months. However, in past administrations, if someone did not pass the FBI investigation, that person was removed or terminated. Having a person (never mind 100++) continue in their position for over a year after an FBI disqualification is unprecedented.

The FBI concluded its investigation of Rob Porter in June/July 2017. They issued their final report regarding him prior to that. It would have been immediately known he had a disqualification after a simple name check performed in January/February 2017.

Trump hires crooked crooks, lying liars, and people who are security threats. Undereducated and/or stupid people are unable to comprehend the reality of Trump. If you voted Republican, then YOU are complicit and responsible for whatever they do. Own it.

:fryingpan:

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 16, 2018, 8:07 am

Finally a president who supports the N R A at all costs!!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 16, 2018, 10:39 am

ytrewq wrote:
February 16, 2018, 7:37 am
As of November, 2017, there were/(are?) 132 ranking people in the White House without permanent security clearances. 47 of those report directly to the Office of the POTUS and handle highly classified information. Ivanka, and Jared Kushner are among those who failed the FBI screening but continue to have access to the highest level secrets and information.

Historically, it is infrequent (but not uncommon) for a person to be issued a temporary clearance as the FBI investigates. There is often a backlog when a new administration comes in. The typical duration is 1-2 months. However, in past administrations, if someone did not pass the FBI investigation, that person was removed or terminated. Having a person (never mind 100++) continue in their position for over a year after an FBI disqualification is unprecedented.

The FBI concluded its investigation of Rob Porter in June/July 2017. They issued their final report regarding him prior to that. It would have been immediately known he had a disqualification after a simple name check performed in January/February 2017.

So? And what exactly do you propose happen as a result? :)

As Frazee DK said:
I'd like to hear how many political members of previous administrations held such high level "interim" clearances for over a year....
Is this part of your list of "a plethora of other malfeasance and criminal acts"? 55555

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”