90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
Mudguard
udonmap.com
Posts: 341
Joined: June 28, 2012, 8:55 pm

90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by Mudguard » March 13, 2018, 8:13 am

Hi members..Cannot get my 90 day report on line today..Internet EX or other...Says, refer to your IMM...
Talk about a pain in the proverbial..Is anyone using same? I am within my time line...
Cheers Mudguard... :D

minimiglia
udonmap.com
Posts: 228
Joined: January 31, 2017, 10:24 am

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by minimiglia » March 13, 2018, 8:23 am

This setup is a complete joke, got a new passport and no longer works, how ridiculous, have to leave country to get new number in system, despite renewing my extention using new passport, locals cannot put new passport number into main data base in BK??????? total joke, but TIT

Mudguard
udonmap.com
Posts: 341
Joined: June 28, 2012, 8:55 pm

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by Mudguard » March 13, 2018, 9:38 am

I av come bk with a new PP but; I went to imm when I arr...so should be in the system....Ho Hummm..Thai way..

User avatar
Hoopoe
udonmap.com
Posts: 501
Joined: January 31, 2015, 5:15 pm

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by Hoopoe » March 13, 2018, 11:21 pm

I find that if i have been over seas , the new number on the ( brain dead cant think of name of form ) form you fill in to enter the country stops you from completing the online 90 day report ,

This is what i was trying to say ,It would seem ( definitely in my case ), The 90 day online report will not work, if you have new Passport or new departure card number , and have not submitted either to your IO ,on application of Yearly Extension, there appears to be a missing link between Passport Control at which ever port of entry ( or very slow process) and 90 day report which is connected to the IO at which you applied for an Extension of stay , i have been away at all different times of year , and only when all the paperwork has been submitted to Local IO does the 90 day online report seem to work , IF IT"S WORKING AT ALL

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 2812
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by tamada » March 14, 2018, 12:30 pm

I think Hoopoe is right in that a new TM6 resets whatever they have in the database much the same way as the accompanying exit and re-entry resets any current 90-day clock. You have to do the subsequent, initial 90-day report in person before the online system recognizes you.

The online reporting system was probably designed for serial 90-day reporters (the ones who don't get out much) but is also prone to falling over with only one 'computer cannot' error code regardless of why the report cannot be filed.

Not fit for purpose but hey! what's new?

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 634
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by pal52 » March 14, 2018, 6:27 pm

tamada wrote:
March 14, 2018, 12:30 pm
I think Hoopoe is right in that a new TM6 resets whatever they have in the database much the same way as the accompanying exit and re-entry resets any current 90-day clock. You have to do the subsequent, initial 90-day report in person before the online system recognizes you.

The online reporting system was probably designed for serial 90-day reporters (the ones who don't get out much) but is also prone to falling over with only one 'computer cannot' error code regardless of why the report cannot be filed.

Not fit for purpose but hey! what's new?
As usual you post your thoughts & expect everyone to believe you (I Think I Think :roll: :roll: :roll: ).
Not what you know for fact

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 849
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by Stantheman » March 14, 2018, 7:35 pm

Come on pal52, the MAJORITY of posts here are not FACTS, just opinions. Tamada did not say he expects what he said was fact so had to be believed, but gave a GOOD thought on what the problem might be based on other posts

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 2812
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by tamada » March 14, 2018, 10:23 pm

pal52 wrote:
March 14, 2018, 6:27 pm
tamada wrote:
March 14, 2018, 12:30 pm
I think Hoopoe is right in that a new TM6 resets whatever they have in the database much the same way as the accompanying exit and re-entry resets any current 90-day clock. You have to do the subsequent, initial 90-day report in person before the online system recognizes you.

The online reporting system was probably designed for serial 90-day reporters (the ones who don't get out much) but is also prone to falling over with only one 'computer cannot' error code regardless of why the report cannot be filed.

Not fit for purpose but hey! what's new?
As usual you post your thoughts & expect everyone to believe you (I Think I Think :roll: :roll: :roll: ).
Not what you know for fact
You have absolutely nothing to offer on why the 90-day report system isn't working.

I agreed with someone elses opinion.

Up to the GROWN MEN around here to decide if they agree or not.

You have an issue with my frequent posts.

Here's some advice, either use the friend or foe option, or go f u c k yourself.

...pal.

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 634
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by pal52 » March 15, 2018, 4:07 pm

Stantheman wrote:
March 14, 2018, 7:35 pm
Come on pal52, the MAJORITY of posts here are not FACTS, just opinions. Tamada did not say he expects what he said was fact so had to be believed, but gave a GOOD thought on what the problem might be based on other posts
I agree with you Stan.

I try to be helpful with all my posts & only provide information which is true & be helpful to the poster.

This whole episode started by Tamada stating I think too much on another thread.

I replied to his comments on this thread about me thinking too much & about him not providing facts.

Only what he thinks on many many threads & expects me to believe him.

Anyway back to the thread I will be trying to make my 90 Day report on the Internet tomorrow as it is due in 14 days & will report if I an successful.

User avatar
jimjay
udonmap.com
Posts: 590
Joined: July 5, 2012, 12:09 am

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by jimjay » March 15, 2018, 5:31 pm

pal52 wrote:
March 15, 2018, 4:07 pm
Stantheman wrote:
March 14, 2018, 7:35 pm
Come on pal52, the MAJORITY of posts here are not FACTS, just opinions. Tamada did not say he expects what he said was fact so had to be believed, but gave a GOOD thought on what the problem might be based on other posts
This whole episode started by Tamada stating I think too much on another thread.
Which in turn was started by you setting up having a go at someone else in that thread. Then you started making any excuse to attack anything written by him no matter what thread. Not fooling anyone.

---

As to the 90 day online reporting, yes, an individual's data must be in one of the (what we call local) immigration offices, the one tied to their current address.

There's a local visa service near Nong Prajak traffic circle we use for 90 day reporting that comes and picks up passport and has it back a couple hours later. Pretty handy.

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 634
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by pal52 » March 15, 2018, 6:52 pm

There's a local visa service near Nong Prajak traffic circle we use for 90 day reporting that comes and picks up passport and has it back a couple hours later. Pretty handy.
Top


The Visa service you mentioned is well known.

What do they charge for coming to your house Pick up your passport do the 90 day report & then return your passport to your house.

Or do you have to take the passport to their offices.

As stated on other threads it rarely takes more than 10-20 mins to do a 90 day report so I really can not see why an Agent would be involved in such an easy thing especially if you can do it online which you can not always do apparently.

User avatar
jimjay
udonmap.com
Posts: 590
Joined: July 5, 2012, 12:09 am

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by jimjay » March 15, 2018, 7:50 pm

pal52 wrote:
March 15, 2018, 6:52 pm
As stated on other threads it rarely takes more than 10-20 mins to do a 90 day report so I really can not see why an Agent would be involved in such an easy thing especially if you can do it online which you can not always do apparently.
Since you say they are well known you can easily contact them for details.

Online form not broken from what I can tell. Maybe someone can send an error next time it breaks, if it ever was broken to begin with.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 2812
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by tamada » March 16, 2018, 5:42 am

On the 'big forum' indications that as of 12 hours ago on 15th, the online reporting was functioning OK.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/10 ... t-12800985

It looks like that user was trying to access the immigration website via Edge and not Internet Explorer. This despite MS's own claims that "Microsoft Edge is the new and improved web browser for Windows 10."

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 634
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by pal52 » March 16, 2018, 8:30 am

Just done the online report with no problems.
Used Internet explorer & got the confirmation number of the transaction.
Just have to wait for the actual slip to be emailed so I can print it out.

Website is
https://www.immigration.go.th/content/online_serivces

Mudguard
udonmap.com
Posts: 341
Joined: June 28, 2012, 8:55 pm

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by Mudguard » March 17, 2018, 2:06 am

I just tried again on the above site n refer to local imm blah blah...Cheers, Mudguard.

Post Reply

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests