NRL & ARL Where?

General Udon Thani topics only!
fatbob
udonmap.com

NRL & ARL Where?

Post by fatbob » March 25, 2018, 6:12 pm

Where do you go to watch the rugby in Udon, seems Roberts at jing joes is the only place now?

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Re: NRL & ARL Where?

Post by AussieBoy » March 25, 2018, 11:02 pm

Brick House has it, NRL is due there soon, best go and ask Max the owner, said hes paying up this week to have it on, as it is cooler inside and quieter to watch than some other place, Rob bar is opened, but never left insturctions on how to set up the TV
Master Builder

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 26, 2018, 7:16 am

FB (not facebook) the Sports Bar in Soi Sampan are still showing live NRL AFL and Rugby along with other sports and the Brickhouse are getting up to speed with live sports. The Elephant bar (Benchwarmers) are getting their act together for live sports.

I am still holidaying in OZ and will have all the live sports up and running this Friday 30 March on my return. Unfortunately the staff are not sportsminded and its a bit of a minefield for them to set it up. Can I brag that I caught 3 jewfish over 20lbs and heaps of flathead during my holiday. Sorry AB, cannot bring any over and get a job lol.

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Post by AussieBoy » March 26, 2018, 1:23 pm

FB_IMG_1493089544060.jpg
Where the photos of proof fish caught???. word has it Soi farang is to noisy for watching, Simon just sits in the grass hut alone, No job yet but decided to wait around for the big Game on the 25th April, will it be happening again, best one I ever attended,
Master Builder

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 27, 2018, 8:17 am

AB, I cannot upload the photos of the giant fish but will show you when I get back and you can drool, Mum and I are having jewfish and flathead for dinner tonight 555.

Yes we will be doing another ANZAC Day on the 25th April, last year of WW1. Train driver Dave from Sydney is packing his family up and heading over and Atherton Tablelands Veteran Tony will be giving me a big hand.

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Post by AussieBoy » March 27, 2018, 9:47 am

Sport wrote:
March 27, 2018, 8:17 am
AB, I cannot upload the photos of the giant fish but will show you when I get back and you can drool, Mum and I are having jewfish and flathead for dinner tonight 555.

Yes we will be doing another ANZAC Day on the 25th April, last year of WW1. Train driver Dave from Sydney is packing his family up and heading over and Atherton Tablelands Veteran Tony will be giving me a big hand.
How long does it take to drive a train from Sydney to Udon?, Drewfish, put some in ice box and send on Dave's Train
Master Builder

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”