last flight at night to Udon?

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
maaka
udonmap.com

last flight at night to Udon?

Post by maaka » April 9, 2018, 6:05 am

sorry for such a mundane question, but whats the time of the last flight out of Bangers for Udon ?..hoping to run on thru rather than spend the night in the airport, again..thanx

maaka
udonmap.com

Re: last flight at night to Udon?

Post by maaka » April 9, 2018, 6:05 am

sorry from Swampy

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » April 9, 2018, 7:16 am

At the moment it is this one maaka..
WE* 8 Thai Smile (BKK) Bangkok 6:45 PM
TG 2008 ^ Thai Airways International (BKK) Bangkok 6:45 PM
but most of the regional airlines seem to run a 'high season (current & the one above) & low season schedule.

The low season schedules will come out soon. Unfortunately none of them seem smart enough to build the schedules into their booking system, so if you currently book a July flight it will show at the current schedule. Once they announce the new low season schedule you will get an email altering your flight!! :crying:

mr passout
udonmap.com

Post by mr passout » April 9, 2018, 7:29 am

Sorry Bob but the last flight leaves Swampy at 17:40 :D

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » April 9, 2018, 7:39 am

Ah, yes sorry.. that is Udon arrival time.. :oops:

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 9, 2018, 8:14 am

thanks fella's,
seems like another kip on the floor behind the air con unit until the morning flight, as I arrive City of the Angels 16.40

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » April 9, 2018, 8:23 am

Air Asia do a DM flight leaving Bangkok at 20:30...
Bit tight I think to rely on, but the first early morning flight from DM (Nok) does leave 2 hours earlier than Thai Smile from Swampy..

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 9, 2018, 8:26 am

Here is a good link to save on your computer. It lists all fights in and out of Udon with all the details.

https://www.udonthaniairport.com/flight-status/
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » April 9, 2018, 10:28 am

maaka wrote:
April 9, 2018, 8:14 am
thanks fella's,
seems like another kip on the floor behind the air con unit until the morning flight, as I arrive City of the Angels 16.40
Maaka,
Airport area hotels will pick you up and give you a bed for the night and drive you back to the airport next morning for less than $30.00. I use this one as there is a small market and 7-11 within two minutes: http://www.bssuvarnabhumi.com/ No need to sleep in the airport.
Watch Me!!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 9, 2018, 12:34 pm

marjamlew wrote:
April 9, 2018, 10:28 am
maaka wrote:
thanks fella's,
Maaka,
Airport area hotels will pick you up and give you a bed for the night and drive you back to the airport next morning for less than $30.00. I use this one as there is a small market and 7-11 within two minutes: http://www.bssuvarnabhumi.com/ No need to sleep in the airport.
Clicked on that & THREAT Has been detected on it.......BE Very Careful.....

www.agoda.com & www.booking.com BOTH Do Airport Hotels from about 450 Baht INC.Return Transfers....

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 9, 2018, 12:36 pm

maaka wrote:
thanks fella's,
K'inell Maaka,You just paid 500 Quid to get HERE,Go the WHOLE Hog & Pay an extra TENNER For a Hotel Room for the Night....

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 11, 2018, 5:39 am

in the real world I would do that 747man, but I am tighter than a snare drum, and this trip is a peanuts and chips flight. and a sleep on the floor, due to just forking out for 7 Rai of new land, which cost me my beloved Triumph Trident, and beloved Appaloosa, and and beloved Dragunov sniper rifle....but my days of being a cowboy are over, so what the heck

Actually my planes leaves in 5 days time, and I havent got my passport and visa back from Embassy yet, ( lucky I have dual citz) and the bank has not got my Baht in yet..so cutting things fine all the way this trip..No wonder I have lost 5kg, with the worry of finding the money, and eating spuds and tin spag for months..Got to go Mate, to keep her indoors, and my relationship on course, as its been 10 months since we last sneeb grebblered it..but thanks for the info..Will use it next time perhaps..

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » April 11, 2018, 10:45 am

It your looking at keeping costs down what about the bus? Not done it myself but plenty of guys get an overnight bus. At least you can get your head down with some comfort as opposed to the airport floor.

Someone must have the details they can share.

Martyn
udonmap.com

Post by Martyn » April 12, 2018, 3:37 am

The bus leaves at 9 in the evening from Suvarnabhumi bus station. Arrives in Udon about 05:30. The price is about 500 baht. Decent VIP bus.

Can be booked online via 12Go Asia. You pick up your ticket from the bus station kiosk.

https://12go.asia/en/thailand

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 12, 2018, 5:37 am

Thanks guys for the concern, but they breed em tough where I come from, but not tough enough to do a 14hr plane ride then a 8hr bus ride..would rather mooch around BKK airport all night, have a perve, and a bite to eat, and a wee kip..

as a side note.. Thai Embassy wouldnt give me a 60 Tourist Visa without a letter from the missus, to say I was staying at our house, during my stay in country..last years law, but first time for me..caused abit of bad panic, but there we go..

Return to “Travel & Transport”