Don't Try This back Home (USA)

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
parrot
udonmap.com

Don't Try This back Home (USA)

Post by parrot » April 23, 2018, 2:18 pm

For the second time in perhaps the past year, I've gone to the TOT office to have my bill reduced.
Our bill has been 749 Baht for the 50mb/20mb package.....but our latest envelope from TOT offered the same package for 590 Baht.
The previous time reduced our bill from ??900?? to 749 and increased the speed.

So, all told, here's our monthly tech bill:
$11 or so for Netflix
B199x2 for two mobile phone internet packages (1gb each).
Probably less than 50 baht per phone for phone charges......almost all our calls, local and international, are via LINE (free)
B590 for home internet

Meanwhile, I heard the price of Chang increased in the past year a few baht.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Don't Try This back Home (USA)

Post by stattointhailand » April 23, 2018, 3:11 pm

As usual ....... they got their priorities wrong again .....

The risk of Social Mediaism in Thailand far outweighs the risk of alcoholism :lol:

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » April 24, 2018, 8:00 pm

42% of the Songkran accidents were alcohol related. Nearly 80% of the accidents were motorcycles.. I'd say alcoholism is a far worse bane than social media addiction. [url]http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/songkr ... -days/[url]
Dave

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » April 26, 2018, 11:24 am

parrot wrote:
April 23, 2018, 2:18 pm
For the second time in perhaps the past year, I've gone to the TOT office to have my bill reduced.
Our bill has been 749 Baht for the 50mb/20mb package.....but our latest envelope from TOT offered the same package for 590 Baht. ........
Ditto Parrot, went yesterday and sorted it. They say the reduced price won't 'kick in' for a couple of months! - but the increased speed was there by the time I got home. I'm still bemused by the guying making the change on a computer and nobody having to come to the house, mess about with wires etc - but then that's me. :? At the same time, increased speed for niece living opposite - from 15 Mb up to 50 Mb, same price, so she should certainly notice the difference.

Return to “Open Forum”