What main Stream media do you trust?

General Udon Thani topics only!
felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: What main Stream media do you trust?

Post by felixcat » May 1, 2018, 9:47 pm

Paul, your trying to derail a topic with senseless arguement.
What do you want? A live interview with the guy?
And most know Snopes is a husband and wife working out of their home. Ask them to provide proof of everything they say.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 2, 2018, 7:34 am

felixcat wrote:
May 1, 2018, 9:47 pm
Paul, your trying to derail a topic with senseless arguement. What do you want? A live interview with the guy?
So I gather that you don't know know that McGowan died in 2015? How about any mention at all of this alleged statement by Colby while he was alive, not years after his death?

Senseless argument? Why, because I've asked you to back up one of your allegations?

Don't like Snopes? How about Metabunk, which also debunks the statement? Or "International Skeptics"? Same result, there's no evidence that Colby ever said it.

Look, Felix, I know that you do a lot of research on the internet. Can you find any source for this alleged quote other than McGowan?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 2, 2018, 4:53 pm

Udon Map wrote:
May 2, 2018, 7:34 am
felixcat wrote:
May 1, 2018, 9:47 pm
Paul, your trying to derail a topic with senseless arguement. What do you want? A live interview with the guy?
So I gather that you don't know know that McGowan died in 2015? How about any mention at all of this alleged statement by Colby while he was alive, not years after his death?

Senseless argument? Why, because I've asked you to back up one of your allegations?

Don't like Snopes? How about Metabunk, which also debunks the statement? Or "International Skeptics"? Same result, there's no evidence that Colby ever said it.

Look, Felix, I know that you do a lot of research on the internet. Can you find any source for this alleged quote other than McGowan?
Hold on.... he's looking for a youtube to back up the claim.

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » May 3, 2018, 10:40 am

TRUST? None. They all have an agenda and a point of view that they are selling. Of course, if they agree with me they are plausible, but trustworthy. NEVER.

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » May 4, 2018, 5:04 am

Yesterday, Donald Trump was seen walking on water. Today, CNN reported that "Trump can't swim."

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » May 4, 2018, 10:17 am

So, naturally, he has to walk on the water.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 4, 2018, 1:28 pm

thighlander wrote:
May 4, 2018, 5:04 am
Yesterday, Donald Trump was seen walking on water. Today, CNN reported that "Trump can't swim."
Fox are saying that he sacked the swimming instructor :-k

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 5, 2018, 5:15 pm

thighlander wrote:
May 4, 2018, 5:04 am
And the Daily Record commented, "---- floats!"

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » May 5, 2018, 7:34 pm

WoW,I'm gone a couple days and you people turn my thread into Lone Stars "Will trump make the grade" and Lone Star isn't even here. Lets get it repaired.....
My Moderator Friend has asked "Look, Felix, I know that you do a lot of research on the internet. Can you find any source for this alleged quote other than McGowan?" I do have an "attachment" of many people protesting, holding up a large banner that reads "The CIA OWNS everyone of any significance in the Major Media"--Former CIA Director William Colby. Would that be relevent? But anyways, what if we just took off "Former CIA Director William Colby" and just show "The CIA OWNS everyone of any significance in the Major Media". Would everyone agree. then? This is basically where I was going with this thread. I would assume if Colby did say this, it was probably banned from yours and my eyes. As far as your Award Winning "Snoopes" (in your dreams), that is nothing less than just normal "mopping up"of the crumbs after the man was dead. Paul, you might like Babylon Bee for "facts" or "Before its News.com". BIN lists things before they hit mainstream, follow them, update them in realtime, and tell whether it was true or fake news. BTW, you did know Snoopes got busted for taking money to "alter" the truth, right? The War is on for our Minds..(updates coming soon) Sorry, no Youtube videos. Why don't people attack MSM for their expensive videos? They got all the high paid actors and sparkly lights and "Breaking News" flashes. Hope that helps.....

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » May 6, 2018, 5:25 am

Twice-weekly news analysis. Listen to this a couple of times and you will not bother with MSM again.

John C. Dvorak and Adam Curry, No Agenda podcast
http://www.noagendashow.com/

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 6, 2018, 8:33 am

felixcat wrote:
May 5, 2018, 7:34 pm
WoW,I'm gone a couple days and you people turn my thread into Lone Stars "Will trump make the grade" and Lone Star isn't even here. Lets get it repaired.....

My Moderator Friend has asked "Look, Felix, I know that you do a lot of research on the internet. Can you find any source for this alleged quote other than McGowan?" I do have an "attachment" of many people protesting, holding up a large banner that reads "The CIA OWNS everyone of any significance in the Major Media"--Former CIA Director William Colby. Would that be relevent?
No. Are you serious? Something written on a sign held up at a protest rally means that it must be true? Right.
felixcat wrote:
But anyways, what if we just took off "Former CIA Director William Colby" and just show "The CIA OWNS everyone of any significance in the Major Media". Would everyone agree. then? This is basically where I was going with this thread.
But by supporting your proposition with what now appears to be a fabricated quote, you have severely impacted the credibility of your claim. You repeatedly assail others for not checking their facts. Don't you?
felixcat wrote:
As far as your Award Winning "Snoopes" (in your dreams), that is nothing less than just normal "mopping up"of the crumbs after the man was dead.
Yes, there are legitimate questions about Snopes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleeta ... ea6bf5227f, for example); however, as you may recall, Snopes was only one of several similar websites which debunked the alleged Colby statement.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » May 6, 2018, 1:12 pm

In no particular order. BBC, ABC (leftie), The Australian (yep Murdoch but OK), Sydney Morning Herald (Leftie), Washington Post, Christian Science Monitor, The Guardian (leftie), Washington Post, Al Jazerra, The Straights Times.

To be avoided, Fox News, The Sydney Telecrap, Fox News, The National Enquirer, Fox News....and, ahem...Fox News

From an Australian perspective.
I am independently poor

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » May 6, 2018, 5:37 pm

The WaPo takes a nasty jab at Thailand and those, who visit her, every chance it gets. The Catholic Church always gets a free pass, and never mind that DC has the worst school system in the country and scary high crime rates, under complete leftie control for decades.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » May 7, 2018, 4:30 pm

Actually Essex, every Media that is Jewish controlled should be avoided.
Oh, sorry, that wouldn't leave many left to choose from.
Thats why I stick with Independant news.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » May 8, 2018, 8:15 pm

You know, I didn't realize when I posted this, but it was "What main Stream media do you trust?".
That is not only the MSM News channels, but it also encounters the social media platforms.
They are all connected and should be viewed as such. My friends at Truthstreammedia, just posted a new video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2jgLX6XKc View it and then you will probably have a eye opening experience of how you/we all have been pulled into this dolphamine induced sparatic , messageing leaving,selfie, life.
When you eyes are open, you will feel like a complete "donkey". Take care, hope this helps...

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » May 9, 2018, 8:13 am

Don't really 'trust' any of them.

Since the Jimmy Saville horror, I have no faith in the daily mail, & little in the BBC.

They must have known about him.

I read a bit from The Independent, & some from The Guardian & take a large pinch of salt also.

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » May 9, 2018, 10:52 am

felixcat wrote:
May 7, 2018, 4:30 pm
Actually Essex, every Media that is Jewish controlled should be avoided.
Oh, sorry, that wouldn't leave many left to choose from.
Thats why I stick with Independant news.
Maybe that explains why we still have to endure Brent Musburger for some of the biggest college games....
Brent_Musberger_crop.jpg
Brent_Musberger_crop.jpg (19.79 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » May 10, 2018, 11:29 am

All news services have an agenda they want to push. You need to compare stories on different sites and see what side they prefer. it is amazing how different it can be, or how one source can support one point of view and conveniently condemn it one month later if it suits them. If you are lucky, you will find a source that will report something as 'news' just because it is ....

One example of bias is that Sunni, islamist leaning rebels (backed by Saudi Arabia) in Syria are 'good' because the Syrian government is 'bad' . But Houthi rebels in Yemen are 'bad' because they overthrew the government and are backed by 'bad' Iran. So Saudi Arabia can bomb the areas they control because they are 'bad'. In fact, the Yemeni government controls practically nothing, The parts of Yemen not under Houthi control are under the control of local warlords, Saudi and Emirati troops and a lot of Mercenaries (Paid for by Saudi?). Houthis have never been terrorists, but a lot of the Syrian rebels were.

Where do i get most of my news from? BBC, a few British news papers. France 24 (because i can get on TV here) and if i want to find the truth, will look at Aljazeera or RT news for a different perspective. As someone else said, Private Eye must be uncovering many truths or it wouldn't be taken to court so much ..... Likewise, the fact that Saudi Arabia tried to get Aljazeera shut down speaks volumes about that source.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » May 13, 2018, 10:45 am

rick, I appreciate your input, but you just took the masses back to the "curb". And all garbage should be kicked to the curb. The US media is nothing more than an "extension" of the British empire. Yep. same. same.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » May 13, 2018, 8:19 pm

felixcat wrote:
May 13, 2018, 10:45 am
rick, I appreciate your input, but you just took the masses back to the "curb". And all garbage should be kicked to the curb. The US media is nothing more than an "extension" of the British empire. Yep. same. same.
Another one of felix's general statement with NO specific info. If this was true he would give actual specifics U.S. media thats an extension of British empire.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”