fogeyes
udonmap.com

CIA base in Udon

Post by fogeyes » May 7, 2018, 11:33 am

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: CIA base in Udon

Post by Giggle » May 7, 2018, 5:24 pm

"... a senior former Thai national security official has confirmed to the BBC that Detention Site Green was located inside the Royal Thai Air Force base in Udon Thani..."

And all this time I was assured by the intimately knowledgeable and highly connected military strategists of Udon Map the secret site was in Ban Dung. Maybe it's in under the floorboards of the Irish Clock or the island fortress at Nong Prajak. :lol:
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 7, 2018, 6:14 pm

Giggle wrote:
May 7, 2018, 5:24 pm
"... a senior former Thai national security official has confirmed to the BBC that Detention Site Green was located inside the Royal Thai Air Force base in Udon Thani..."

And all this time I was assured by the intimately knowledgeable and highly connected military strategists of Udon Map the secret site was in Ban Dung. Maybe it's in under the floorboards of the Irish Clock or the island fortress at Nong Prajak. :lol:
Key members of the other Udon site were also promoting Bang Dung as the site for this facility, which, it has been argued, continues to function for the purpose of torture and questioning detainees.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 7, 2018, 6:28 pm

Their fantasies are akin to overindulging on comfort food. Merely a coping mechanism to deal with their short straws.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 7, 2018, 7:12 pm

I don't think it matters whether Udon Thani or Ban Dung, a grand total of 70km's, it's more about what go's on, you seem to be missing the point as per usual.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 7, 2018, 7:21 pm

Keep throwing out harebrained conspiracy theories and see if anything sticks. Have you considered the fountain circle? Plenty of water for the board and it would make a fantastic LZ. It's only been 16 years, surely someone can pin the tail on this donkey. :D

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » May 7, 2018, 8:09 pm

been to the VOA site at Ban Dung a number of times. Never saw any extraneous buildings out there that might have been used as holding areas. The ride out there is lengthy on secondary roads. I doubt it would have been a preferred location due to the possibility of a vehicle accident when carrying a prisoner. Bringing someone in on a helicopter to Ban Dung would have been obvious and again very difficult given the 100 meter shortwave antenna systems that span the grounds.. Udon RTAFB is a possibility.. If you look back at the "Black Site" contract aircraft one or more did land at Udon a few times.. But then again, they also landed at Don Muang airport too...
Dave

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » May 8, 2018, 9:23 am

We have a friend who has worked there for 20 some years and still does. Has a special clearance. Seems to me it's a information gathering and listening center. VOA, HaHa Voice of America. So true. But who really cares if its CIA or not?
I know where CIA is...Want to know? Its in the "dumb" phones and your computer. "Ghost in the Machine".

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » May 8, 2018, 9:42 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
May 7, 2018, 8:09 pm
been to the VOA site at Ban Dung a number of times. Never saw any extraneous buildings out there that might have been used as holding areas. The ride out there is lengthy on secondary roads. I doubt it would have been a preferred location due to the possibility of a vehicle accident when carrying a prisoner. Bringing someone in on a helicopter to Ban Dung would have been obvious and again very difficult given the 100 meter shortwave antenna systems that span the grounds.. Udon RTAFB is a possibility.. If you look back at the "Black Site" contract aircraft one or more did land at Udon a few times.. But then again, they also landed at Don Muang airport too...
How many sqare meters of a building is necessary for act like a CIA House..maybe small is better the large when it comes to act like a Black OP Site,my thoughts only.

But in the article the write
It was not large - just a CIA safe house on the base, he said.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 8, 2018, 10:41 am

Having the ability to easily secure the perimeter is more important than the size of the actual structure for any enhanced interrogation. Having something as small as a 10x10 foot room within the confines of a secure and guarded government compound is more than sufficient.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » May 8, 2018, 1:07 pm

Air America had Helicopters and other aircraft in this area that I marked in red. It was right off from where the Hot Pad was located. I spent a lot of time out on the flight line when I was stationed here in the 70's and there were frequently all kinds of aircraft coming in and out of the Air America area. We did not pay much attention to them because we were too busy taking care of our own aircraft.

[img][attachment=0]Air America.PNG[/attachment][/img]
Attachments
Air America.PNG
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » May 8, 2018, 4:41 pm

hah, as if those contract guards at the Ban Dung VOA site wouldn't rattle on if they saw vehicles rolling through the gate there at odd hours... As for Felix's friend that's worked there for "20 year". Only if they're a Thai. There haven't been any continuously employed Americans out there. For at least the last 10 years there's been only one-two Americans running the place with all Thai support staff. To my knowledge the only American now is the site director.. The place is a VOA Shortwave facility with 5 million watt HF transmitters along with MW (AM).. For broadcasting they share the facility with the Thai government.... If the "black site" was in Udon it was likely the old Agency "bunker" on the air base...
Dave

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » May 8, 2018, 5:10 pm

Hey all you big conspiracy case crackers...what about the 26 large planes that flew over my house from 2:30pm-430pm today, about over San Suran Village? No body knows?

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » May 8, 2018, 9:53 pm

felixcat wrote:
May 8, 2018, 5:10 pm
Hey all you big conspiracy case crackers...what about the 26 large planes that flew over my house from 2:30pm-430pm today, about over San Suran Village? No body knows?
Or 1 or 2 planes that kept returning just to harass everyone.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » May 9, 2018, 1:17 pm

gee Felix couldn't you walk outside and give us a hint as to what they were?? I saw fighter jets doing dog-fight like maneuvers as well as doing multiple approaches with touch and go's at the Air Base. Some were F-16's, others may have been Saab JAS 39 Gripens.. Today there was a C-130'H (stretched version) doing multiple approaches on the air base with touch and go's.. Probably went over your place as well since he was doing a "short" approach coming in from the north along the ring road and turning in for final just south of the horse racing track...
Dave

Natas

Post by Natas » May 9, 2018, 2:22 pm

I think that Metal Plate in Felixcats head is acting up again.. Or he is out of Ritalin.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » May 9, 2018, 2:57 pm

probably the vibrations from those after-burning fighter jets rocking Udon yesterday and the roar of that C-130 circling around... Could be an AC-130 attempting to target Felix...
Dave

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » May 9, 2018, 3:06 pm

Dam they missed their target which means we still have to put up with the cats p/ss and wind.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » May 9, 2018, 5:33 pm

What jets are they ?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 9, 2018, 6:25 pm

Faraday
What jets are they ?
Big Grey ones