Pest Control company

tamada
udonmap.com

Pest Control company

Post by tamada » May 20, 2018, 11:22 am

The ants are doing my head in!

Is there a recommended pest control business in Udon city to do the business? I had contracts before down in Naklua and Pattaya where after the initial treatment, the guys come around monthly to do a light respray keep it all under control. Gets rid of all the other bugs that one normally wouldn't see as well!

Ta
tam

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Pest Control company

Post by parrot » May 20, 2018, 12:47 pm

A company does my Swiss neighbor's property and they seem pleased with the service. Her name is Som, 085-001-3030

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » May 21, 2018, 12:15 pm

Is there a way to get rid of the house gecko ? We do not mind having them on the outside of the house; however when they get in the house they sh-t everywhere and make a mess. Those little buggers can slip through the smallest of openings. When they get in house and get with in reach; my wife goes after them with the a flyswatter and then discharges them to the outside.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 21, 2018, 12:26 pm

tamada wrote:
May 20, 2018, 11:22 am

Is there a recommended pest control business in Udon city to do the business? I had contracts before down in Naklua and Pattaya where after the initial treatment, the guys come around monthly to do a light respray keep it all under control. Gets rid of all the other bugs that one normally wouldn't see as well!

Ta
tam
We had a very bad ant problem about 5 years ago. It wasn't long before there was a termite problem. We couldn't find anyone in Udon Thani who could handle the problem well. We found a pest control company in Sakhon Nakhon that was fantastic! I haven't seen an ant in 4 years; and of course, the termites are gone. Fabulous work.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » May 21, 2018, 1:16 pm

pf-flyer wrote:
May 21, 2018, 12:15 pm
Is there a way to get rid of the house gecko ? We do not mind having them on the outside of the house; however when they get in the house they sh-t everywhere and make a mess. Those little buggers can slip through the smallest of openings. When they get in house and get with in reach; my wife goes after them with the a flyswatter and then discharges them to the outside.
Yes. Assuming you have screens on your windows and either have screen doors or don't leave your doors open for long periods........you can mostly eliminate them. But you have to find out where/how they're infiltrating. Our screen windows, for example, have small outside openings that allow you to adjust the wheel mechanism on the screen and/or window. Geckos will enter your house through those openings.
Over the years, we've pretty much gone to a button up environment......doors/windows open in the early morning hours in a few rooms, but everything closed by 9am. Our living room and bedrooms are either on AC or otherwise closed to the outside 24/7. It's pretty rare that we ever find a gecko in those rooms.

Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » May 21, 2018, 3:58 pm

Lone Star wrote:
May 21, 2018, 12:26 pm
tamada wrote:

Ta
tam
We found a pest control company in Sakhon Nakhon that was fantastic
Did they travel to Udon or are you located elsewhere and do you have the name of this company?
Thanks!
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 21, 2018, 4:29 pm

Alchai wrote:
May 21, 2018, 3:58 pm
Lone Star wrote:
May 21, 2018, 12:26 pm
tamada wrote:

Ta
tam
We found a pest control company in Sakhon Nakhon that was fantastic
Did they travel to Udon or are you located elsewhere and do you have the name of this company?
Thanks!
I'm hunting for a phone number ... LONG time ago. I wish I would have kept their card with my other numbers. :( They were excellent, and the work was guaranteed.

They traveled to Udon, but I seem to recall that they were opening a shop here. They drilled all the holes around the house and actually found the nest in a neighbor's yard and treated (killed) it.

If I find the info you need, I'll post it.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 21, 2018, 10:23 pm

Alchai wrote:
May 21, 2018, 3:58 pm
Thanks!
Alchai, I apologize for not having any info to share with you. I was certain that I knew where my bride had kept it, but she told me that she discarded it all about a year ago when we were sure that our problem with ants/termites had been resolved. It's been about 4 years since we had them here.

If I run across it at some point in the future, I will post.

Return to “I'm Looking For....”