Hydroponics

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Post Reply
K1w1nev
New Member
Posts: 10
Joined: February 20, 2016, 6:45 am

Hydroponics

Post by K1w1nev » June 5, 2018, 4:28 pm

Can anyone tell me where i can buy hydroponic nutrients in Udon Thani

User avatar
rick
udonmap.com
Posts: 2303
Joined: January 9, 2008, 10:36 am
Location: Udon, or UK May-August

Re: Hydroponics

Post by rick » June 7, 2018, 7:21 am

I believe there is a shop in the fruit market near Makro which sells some hydroponic stuff, on the left hand side near the marie pithak school. But no idea what they actually stock.

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 294
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: Hydroponics

Post by Faraday » June 7, 2018, 8:04 am

Villa sell a few small bottles of nutrients.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 406
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Hydroponics

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » June 7, 2018, 8:38 am

Do - home

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com
Posts: 679
Joined: April 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Hydroponics

Post by Marcosteffano » June 7, 2018, 2:46 pm

K1w1nev wrote:
June 5, 2018, 4:28 pm
Can anyone tell me where i can buy hydroponic nutrients in Udon Thani
What sort of technique are you using,NFT,flood and drain,aeroponics? I've used liquid garden feed before,just need a salt meter to test the strength.myself I'm going to use a system of Dutch or bubble buckets as when the water gets too warm the water has no oxygen and the plants will drown.

K1w1nev
New Member
Posts: 10
Joined: February 20, 2016, 6:45 am

Re: Hydroponics

Post by K1w1nev » June 8, 2018, 2:25 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:
June 7, 2018, 2:46 pm
K1w1nev wrote:
June 5, 2018, 4:28 pm
Can anyone tell me where i can buy hydroponic nutrients in Udon Thani
What sort of technique are you using,NFT,flood and drain,aeroponics? I've used liquid garden feed before,just need a salt meter to test the strength.myself I'm going to use a system of Dutch or bubble buckets as when the water gets too warm the water has no oxygen and the plants will drown.
I'm just using some pvc pipe that i cut holes in to take a small pot that i got on ebay for lettuce but i will also do those dutch buckets for tomatoes i seen on youtube i think that would be fun,i can get the nutrients on ebay as well which is a resonable price but the freight is twice the price of the product i will keep looking thanks for the leeds i will try them.

K1w1nev
New Member
Posts: 10
Joined: February 20, 2016, 6:45 am

Re: Hydroponics

Post by K1w1nev » June 8, 2018, 2:27 pm

rick wrote:
June 7, 2018, 7:21 am
I believe there is a shop in the fruit market near Makro which sells some hydroponic stuff, on the left hand side near the marie pithak school. But no idea what they actually stock.
Thanks i will try there i'm in Ban Dung but get to Udon quite a bit.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 406
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Hydroponics

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » June 8, 2018, 6:34 pm

K1w1nev wrote:
June 8, 2018, 2:25 pm
Marcosteffano wrote:
June 7, 2018, 2:46 pm
K1w1nev wrote:
June 5, 2018, 4:28 pm
Can anyone tell me where i can buy hydroponic nutrients in Udon Thani
What sort of technique are you using,NFT,flood and drain,aeroponics? I've used liquid garden feed before,just need a salt meter to test the strength.myself I'm going to use a system of Dutch or bubble buckets as when the water gets too warm the water has no oxygen and the plants will drown.
I'm just using some pvc pipe that i cut holes in to take a small pot that i got on ebay for lettuce but i will also do those dutch buckets for tomatoes i seen on youtube i think that would be fun,i can get the nutrients on ebay as well which is a resonable price but the freight is twice the price of the product i will keep looking thanks for the leeds i will try them.
TRY LAZADA

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 83
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Hydroponics

Post by dunroaming » June 8, 2018, 10:38 pm

Try a aliexpress cheaper than lazada and can get free shipping, I bought many things and yet to complain about quality or price

K1w1nev
New Member
Posts: 10
Joined: February 20, 2016, 6:45 am

Re: Hydroponics

Post by K1w1nev » June 13, 2018, 9:29 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
June 8, 2018, 6:34 pm
K1w1nev wrote:
June 8, 2018, 2:25 pm
Marcosteffano wrote:
June 7, 2018, 2:46 pm
K1w1nev wrote:
June 5, 2018, 4:28 pm
Can anyone tell me where i can buy hydroponic nutrients in Udon Thani
What sort of technique are you using,NFT,flood and drain,aeroponics? I've used liquid garden feed before,just need a salt meter to test the strength.myself I'm going to use a system of Dutch or bubble buckets as when the water gets too warm the water has no oxygen and the plants will drown.
I'm just using some pvc pipe that i cut holes in to take a small pot that i got on ebay for lettuce but i will also do those dutch buckets for tomatoes i seen on youtube i think that would be fun,i can get the nutrients on ebay as well which is a resonable price but the freight is twice the price of the product i will keep looking thanks for the leeds i will try them.
TRY LAZADA
Hey Thanks for that i've bought several items fro them now including the nutrient which was at my door 3 days from the time i ordered it great service very surprised.

Post Reply

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest