Football Rumours Mark 2

General sports news and discussions.
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Football Rumours Mark 2

Post by stattointhailand » August 7, 2018, 9:17 pm

EXCUSE ME ? I'm not the one who is so obsessed with Everton that I would even link a guy who has said he wants to be closer to his kids IN MADRID with the toffees [-X

PS its SINGHA not Leo :lol:

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 7, 2018, 9:26 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 7, 2018, 9:17 pm
EXCUSE ME ? I'm not the one who is so obsessed with Everton that I would even link a guy who has said he wants to be closer to his kids IN MADRID with the toffees [-X

Yes the answer is not in the bottom of a glass 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 7, 2018, 9:27 pm

Jordan Ayew is in hot water with his manager after refusing to train with the Swansea first team.

Ayew, 26, was the Swans' top scorer as they were relegated from the Premier League last season.

And the striker is now hoping to force a move away from South Wales, with Crystal Palace or Fulham his most likely destinations.

"There's no further news on Jordan - he's just not been here," Swansea manager Graham Potter said.

"That tells you that he's not part of what we're trying to do, by his own actions," Potter told BBC Sport Wales.

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 7, 2018, 9:38 pm

stattointhailand wrote:

correct,your not obsessed by everton,its every other club except your own \:D/oh and by the way,no need to bow down to me and say''excuse me'' :lol:lets not forget the school run???????? [-X

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 7, 2018, 9:42 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
August 7, 2018, 9:38 pm
stattointhailand wrote:

correct,your not obsessed by everton,its every other club except your own \:D/
Better to have an interest in ALL teams rather than Just the two. Constantly talking crap about one and taking the piss out of the other gets very very boreing [-X

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 7, 2018, 9:47 pm

i think you mean,its easier sitting back and throwing stones? go to bed soft lad :lol: :lol: :lol:why did you have that extra leo????your Doubting Yourself now arn,t you.your like a clumsy/pissed version of 747man, :D don,t forget the school run,mind? :roll:

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 7, 2018, 10:18 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 7, 2018, 9:42 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:

Better to have an interest in ALL teams rather than Just the two. Constantly talking crap about one and taking the piss out of the other gets very very boreing [-X
Nobody's forcing to read the post, you must have an interest in the teams your on about, you sure you're not drinking Lao kow lol 😂

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 7, 2018, 10:35 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 7, 2018, 9:42 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:

correct,but there again,ive seen you light the blue touch paper and do a runner? [-X [-X [-X make your mind up??? and yes ive posted this pic a few times and make no Apologies for it, your just a scot with his brains kicked out :D [
Attachments
article-0-19CE3A6000000578-921_634x706.jpg

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 7, 2018, 10:36 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
August 7, 2018, 9:47 pm
i think you mean,its easier sitting back and throwing stones? go to bed soft lad :lol: :lol: :lol:why did you have that extra leo????your Doubting Yourself now arn,t you.your like a clumsy/pissed version of 747man, :D don,t forget the school run,mind? :roll:
As it happens the last time I was "pissed" was about 46 years ago :yikes: AND I dont throw stones, I merely suggest certain scenarios based on facts.

Unlike your good self who seems to be under the influence for about 90% of the day EVERY day if your posts are anything to go by :lol:

BTW thanks for the school run reminder I had completely forgotten with the transfer window closing in 2 days :oops:

And Dezz I do have an interest in EVERY team in every league as do football fans the world over. Only certain self proclaimed "Supporters" only look at/read biased info aimed at their team only .......... prefer SS/coke rather than Lao Kow if you are buying :lol:

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 7, 2018, 10:45 pm

At last,it took you a while,glad you got it off your chest,now make that your last beer,don,t forget the school run :D

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 8, 2018, 8:01 am

stattointhailand wrote:
August 7, 2018, 10:36 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
As it happens the last time I was "pissed" was about 46 years ago :yikes: AND I dont throw stones, I merely suggest certain scenarios based on facts.

Unlike your good self who seems to be under the influence for about 90% of the day EVERY day if your posts are anything to go by :lol:

BTW thanks for the school run reminder I had completely forgotten with the transfer window closing in 2 days :oops:

And Dezz I do have an interest in EVERY team in every league as do football fans the world over. Only certain self proclaimed "Supporters" only look at/read biased info aimed at their team only .......... prefer SS/coke rather than Lao Kow if you are buying :lol:
https://media.giphy.com/media/Hqk8lQqi8ECsw/giphy.gif

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » August 8, 2018, 8:06 am

dezzer111 wrote:
August 8, 2018, 8:01 am
stattointhailand wrote:
August 7, 2018, 10:36 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Hqk8lQqi8ECsw/giphy.gif
Buying only if the Blue Noses win the premiership this season I 🤔 my dosh is safe 😂

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » August 8, 2018, 8:13 am

stattointhailand wrote:
August 7, 2018, 8:23 pm

This is 2 years old but gives an insight into his way of dealing with fans etc .......... Mike Ashleys Hero no doubt

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/rams-o ... os-angeles
The deal would appear to be going through with Alisher Usmanov now happy to receive $500M rather than pay out $1B to own the club himself.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45102559
I still believe that the deal is an improvement in the Gunners' ownership position Statts.

As for Kroenke & the city of St. Louis....
The city should be ashamed of itself for allowing the situation to happen & I have no sympathy for them..

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 8, 2018, 11:04 am

I think Newcastle/Man Utd and more recently Chelsea have felt the brunt of having ONE GUY pulling all the strings ... I can only see Arsenal as a disaster waiting to happen when Kroenke gets some new venture to "invest in"

Looks like Mr DT has some reservations ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVoSw5aSdN0

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 8, 2018, 3:06 pm

Someone at Chelski hates their fans ......... after finally renaming Cesar Azpi .......... "Dave" the management want to sign Kepa Arrizabalaga :lol: ????? Sid ???

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 8, 2018, 3:29 pm

Everton are confident they can sign Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma on loan if they are unable to complete a move for Yerry Mina (Daily Mirror)

INTERESTING .......... last season he had the England goalkeeper behind him ............. Played 34 matches ............ and got relegated :-k :-k

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 8, 2018, 4:03 pm

should fit in well then :D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 9, 2018, 4:04 pm

15:49

BOATENG TRAINING WITH BAYERN

Jerome Boateng is training with his team-mates at Bayern Munich’s training camp in Rottach-Egern this morning.

The Germany international did not play in last night’s friendly against FC Rottach-Egern and left before the full-time whistle - the game finished 20-2 to the Bundesliga champions.

Looks like he wont be wearing a United shirt by tonight then :-$

Anyone up for a game between Everton & Bayern then 22 - 20 :^o

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 9, 2018, 6:11 pm

Looks like he wont be wearing a United shirt by tonight then......Why It's only a 3 Hour flight from MUC-MAN.....

Anyone up for a game between Everton & Bayern then 22 - 20.......Bur We've beaten them BEFORE.....

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 9, 2018, 7:30 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Swansea City defender Federico Fernandez has this lunchtime left Wales to complete a medical with Newcastle United, Sky sources understand.

No doubt Mike Ashley sent his Mark 1 Cortina to collect him and make sure he doesnt arrive before 5 pm

Return to “World Sports”