Programming Android TV Box

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
bumper
udonmap.com

Programming Android TV Box

Post by bumper » March 31, 2018, 11:15 am

I've tried both the instructions that were. And checked lessons on U Tube, it works. But, so far I have only been able tp download Net Flix and U Tube

It is TVbox 4K model T95m

I want to down load things like history channel, discovery Ect

Anyone no how to sit up the programing.

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: Programming Android TV Box

Post by fatbob » March 31, 2018, 11:30 am

bumper wrote:
March 31, 2018, 11:15 am
I've tried both the instructions that were. And checked lessons on U Tube, it works. But, so far I have only been able tp download Net Flix and U Tube

It is TVbox 4K model T95m

I want to down load things like history channel, discovery Ect

Anyone no how to sit up the programing.
I downloaded 'Mobdro.com", on to my andriod box, it gave me a lot of channels, Discovery, Turbo, DMax, History, News Channels, about 40 sport channels, been watching it for two years, has everything I need, BUT one week ago things went pear shaped, not sure if my box has packed it in, I have bought a new one on Lazada, should be here Monday at the latest, first thing I will be doing is downloading Mobdro as it is all I need, if you succeed in downloading it I would be very interested to know if the app is still working.
https://www.mobdro.to

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 31, 2018, 2:32 pm

Thanks Fatbob
Looks interesting. Will investigate when I finally buy and set up the TV in the new house.
Are you able to receive the NRL through this?
Don’t know what happened to the NRL, was on setanta but gone, even here in Dubai it’s gone from the provider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 31, 2018, 6:09 pm

Barney wrote:
March 31, 2018, 2:32 pm
Thanks Fatbob
Looks interesting. Will investigate when I finally buy and set up the TV in the new house.
Are you able to receive the NRL through this?
Don’t know what happened to the NRL, was on setanta but gone, even here in Dubai it’s gone from the provider.

Last year could get the League on Premier Sport and Fox, not any more, the major sponsor is Fox and it's only pay per view, gone, all the union is on it as well as every sport under the sun, just not League, so Robert at Jing Joes is the winner...

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » April 5, 2018, 5:03 pm

ChrisPhet, the Android box man, will be in town Saturday April 7 1100 hours at Chris's Place. If you need help with your Android box bring it along. Maybe he can help.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » April 6, 2018, 11:50 am

Thanks I have been lucky and found help. Still learning but, it's working. I should have asked questions sooner I bought a cheap model I am reordering a better one now. hanks again

jrjls1

Post by jrjls1 » August 13, 2018, 7:21 pm

If you still need help with the android tv box just send a message
Love my box uk tv ozzy tv football ufc cricket
John

Sent from my vivo X5Pro using Tapatalk

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » October 6, 2018, 12:18 pm

ChrisPhet, the Android box man, will be at Chris's Place Saturday, October 13 at 11 am. If you need help, need a new box or want to subscribe to Thailand TV come along.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » October 12, 2018, 7:29 pm

Just a reminder. ChrisPhet will be at Chris's Place tomorrow at 11 am.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 2, 2018, 11:54 am

mak wrote:
October 6, 2018, 12:18 pm
ChrisPhet, the Android box man, will be at Chris's Place Saturday, October 13 at 11 am. If you need help, need a new box or want to subscribe to Thailand TV come along.
With the recent demise of Terrarium and Show Box all my apps except Mobdro and Live TV Net have stopped working. I need someone to clean out my Android bow and install some working App's. Does this guy still come into town and if so where is Chris's place. Any other places that can do would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys. Ps its a X96 box and maybe time to upgrade but need advice. Cheers.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 2, 2018, 3:30 pm

Alex it's a simple process to upgrade, where are you located? I live out beside Nongnakham but would be happy to do it for you don't want anything in return

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » December 2, 2018, 7:05 pm

[quote=AlexO post_id=528634 time=1543726447 user_id=38624]
[quote=mak post_id=524384 time=1538803087 user_id=13537]
[/quote]

With the recent demise of Terrarium and Show Box all my apps except Mobdro and Live TV Net have stopped working. I need someone to clean out my Android bow and install some working App's. Does this guy still come into town and if so where is Chris's place. Any other places that can do would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys. Ps its a X96 box and maybe time to upgrade but need advice. Cheers.
[/quote]

I have been using TVZion with a VPN for streaming on my Android TV Box. It is easy to install. I got tired of the game advertisements in Mobdro.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 3, 2018, 7:17 am

Working app I use now is Yoda lots of apps have stopped working or are not being serviced anymore

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 3, 2018, 12:32 pm

dunroaming wrote:
December 2, 2018, 3:30 pm
Alex it's a simple process to upgrade, where are you located? I live out beside Nongnakham but would be happy to do it for you don't want anything in return
Live in Nong Lat, near Ban Chiang a fair bit away from you mate. If you would be so kind to PM me your address I will post the box to you along with a post paid return envelope. Thanks very much for your kind offer. I am a freaking dinosaur when it comes to computers and smart phones.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 7, 2018, 10:03 am

Alex sent you a PM days ago but no response still happy to fix for you if required

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 7, 2018, 11:38 am

Did not receive mate. Please send again if possible. Cheers
Alex.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 7, 2018, 11:45 am

Already sent

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » October 3, 2019, 7:39 am

ChrisPhet, the android box man, will be in Udon on Sunday. If anyone is interested in subscribing to his "TV Thailand" service let me know and I will pass on the details. I have had the service for 2 years and am well satisfied.

dudscar46
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by dudscar46 » October 19, 2019, 10:01 pm

Looking for help concerning buffering on my minix tv box. Has anyone had same problem?

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”