swede found hanged in UT resort

Udon Thani news, views and comments
yartims
udonmap.com

swede found hanged in UT resort

Post by yartims » October 17, 2018, 10:32 pm

https://www.farang-deaths.com/case/karl-olof-dahl/

Police in Udon Thani are investigating the death of a 55-year-old man from Sweden. He was found having hanged himself at a resort for unknown reasons.

Officers of the Mueang Udon Thani Provincial Police Station were notified at around 18:00 on Wednesday, August 15. “The owner of the resort contacted us and us that one of her foreign guests had hanged himself,” Pol Capt Tidinan Sichiangwang said.

Police, a medical examiner from Udon Thani Hospital and rescue volunteers of the Udon Sawang Metatam Foundation were sent to the resort in Nong Bua subdistrict of Udon Thani province to inspect the scene.

The owner of the resort, Ms Namkang Gangwibun, led police to a wooden bungalow in an isolated part of the resort surrounded by trees. For three months, this one-storey house was the rented home of Karl Olof Dahl, a 55-year-old artist and painter from Sweden who was found dead next to his bungalow.

the only good Tory is a lavatory

mech_401
udonmap.com

Re: swede found hanged in UT resort

Post by mech_401 » October 18, 2018, 1:15 am

" two days prior , tourist police brought him back
to the bungalow after de-escalating a fight he was
involved in" seems to be more to the story r.i.p.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » October 18, 2018, 5:43 am

agree

lassebasse
udonmap.com

Post by lassebasse » October 18, 2018, 9:30 am

This happened in August, why bring it up now?

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » October 19, 2018, 11:45 am

I personally knew Olof who came and stayed in NWS for about 6 months.he came across as a very nice person who didn't have a bad bone in his body.i was very shocked to here of his death.he was not your normal sort of guy but talked sense.i think his demise was from misuse of drugs over the years and the fact a few people screwed him over for lots of money and so I'm led to believe friends in his own country.poor guy just needed a friend who could point him in the right direction of live.anyway god rest his soul.very sad.

Return to “Udon Thani News”