CT scan in Udon for bladder issue?

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Re: CT scan in Udon for bladder issue?

Post by Marcosteffano » November 4, 2018, 12:45 pm

I would use the army hospital if you can.ive been ripped off twice by Bkk hospital.i used kk hospital for stents and excellent results,then used army hospital for the wife and again excellent result.if at all poss stay away from being a cash cow at bkk hospital.if you think it's stones the army hospital should be able to see to you.try drinking lots of apple cider vinegar to help ease the pain and dissolve them.anyway good luck and let us know how you get on.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » November 4, 2018, 12:50 pm

There are scan shops around the town that you can just walk in and much cheaper than the hospitals. AEK sent me as an inpatient to one of these places years ago.

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » November 4, 2018, 12:56 pm

I had a CT scan at the Military Hospital for lung problems a bit over two years ago full cost 5000 baht with a comprehensive written report.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » November 4, 2018, 4:59 pm

if u can get in the army hospital will be your best bet I had a full abdominal ct scan at goverment hospital but it took around 4 months of other tests b4 they would do the ct scan then it was 11000thb I would try army if no luck tey the private shops mentioned

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » November 4, 2018, 5:41 pm

I had my CT scan within three days of initial consultation at the Military Hospital, first up 9.00 am appointment, with the followup with my doctor at 4.00 pm same day to discuss the results.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 4, 2018, 10:32 pm

Had the same with the army hospital .crippling bladder ,couldn't even walk . tried to drive and too painfull . the hospital sent an ambulance and when they found me 200m from the house they even got one guy to take the car back. painful ride. but within a few minutes they took blood, urine sample and just a ultrasound . one hour later turned out to be bacteria infection. got the meds and only a 900b bill. then they asked how I was getting home , the next thing they got the ambulance out the front to take me home free of charge. been there a few times and great place as far as i'm concerned. oh and when I got my big toe crushed only 500b to have my foot put in plaster. try hem first before wasting money elsewhere
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » November 4, 2018, 11:07 pm

Sounds like old man problems glad I'm still young (in my head lol)

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 5, 2018, 9:09 am

I had a CT Scan at the Military Hospital and the cost was only 8,000 baht for the abdomen. The radiologist in charge did a great job of diagnosing the problem immediately. You might also try the CT/MRI department at Udon Thani Municipal Hospital just north of downtown on the highway to Nong Khai. My wife did an MRI there and the facilities are new and the staff are excellent. Prices are on par with the Military Hospital.

Address: Udon Dutsadi, Mak Khaeng Subdistrict, Mueang Udon Thani District, Udon Thani, 41000
Phone: 042-325-176
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » November 5, 2018, 10:17 am

post506880.html?hilit=Mri#p506880

Shows the prices for an MRI at the Municipal Hospital.

My wife had an MRI on her neck -C Spine recently, it cost 8000baht.

Full report & images included.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » November 5, 2018, 4:33 pm

Faraday wrote:
November 5, 2018, 10:17 am
post506880.html?hilit=Mri#p506880
Shows the prices for an MRI at the Municipal Hospital.
My wife had an MRI on her neck -C Spine recently, it cost 8000baht.
Full report & images included.
Underwent an MRI, (cranium), whilst an inpatient at local Bangkok Hospital. Cost 10,000 Baht. Of course a 'consultation fee' for my attending neurosurgeon, (plus another charge for the normally immobile, non-speaking nurse who always accompanied him on his rounds!), duly appeared in my Bill, at the end of my stay!!

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 5, 2018, 6:52 pm

Stanley Road wrote:
November 5, 2018, 6:47 pm
macca46 wrote:
November 4, 2018, 5:41 pm
I had my CT scan within three days of initial consultation at the Military Hospital, first up 9.00 am appointment, with the followup with my doctor at 4.00 pm same day to discuss the results.
I have an appointment for weds 7th, but dont get to see the doctor untill the 12th for some strange reason. Ah well.
You should be able to return to the CT lab the following day and pick up a copy of the radiologist's report and the negatives of the scan itself and you can take them along to the doc on the 12th. That's what I did and by reading the report I knew immediately what was wrong with me. Then you won't be in limbo for 5 days.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Health & Beauty”