Etihad 15th birthday ticket sale

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Etihad 15th birthday ticket sale

Post by JimboPSM » November 6, 2018, 4:22 pm

I have learnt over the years that checking out e-mail offers of "good" air ticket deals is an excellent way to waste time and end up with a bout of chronic depression.

So, at the beginning of November when I got an e-mail from Etihad about “Amazing offers for you to celebrate our 15th Year” with no details about what those “Amazing offers” were, I duly ignored it.

Yesterday, another e-mail from Etihad arrived but this time it included enough details about pricing to raise a glimmer of interest.

Having checked out lots of offers over the years and found that the chances of any of them even remotely fitting my requirements was somewhere between extremely slim and none, I was pleasantly surprised to find that this one did.

Fortunately, as I had been checking the movement of ticket prices over the last few weeks it didn’t take long to check that (for my requirements) this included a pretty good deal (dates, times, duration and, especially for a cheap Charlie like myself, pricewise) that I could use and I bought a ticket.

There was a downside, the offers didn’t include any A380 sectors (which is my preference) however that was partially offset by a sector including a 787 (an aircraft that I have wanted to try).

This was one of those very rare occasions where an offer, while falling short of being “amazing”, actually met what I would expect of an offer, others may not be so lucky.

I’m not sure when the current Etihad 15th birthday ticket sale offer ends – the e-mail offer says “Book before 12 November 2018” which implies to me that it ends on the 11th November.

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

DoctorFix
udonmap.com

Re: Etihad 15th birthday ticket sale

Post by DoctorFix » November 9, 2018, 10:29 am

Have wanted to try Etihad. I'll have to see if they go to Dallas.

Udon Map
Admin

Re: Etihad 15th birthday ticket sale

Post by Udon Map » November 9, 2018, 12:54 pm

DoctorFix wrote:
November 9, 2018, 10:29 am
Have wanted to try Etihad. I'll have to see if they go to Dallas.
I don't think that they do.

Return to “Travel & Transport”