Why do the EU need an army? The USA!

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Why do the EU need an army? The USA!

Post by vincemunday » November 10, 2018, 8:29 am

Many years ago when the EU was just a fledgling 4th reich we were promised that the notion of an EU army was idiocy and that it would never happen, a few of us were wise enough to know this was lies and that it was only a matter of time before it became a reality. However, what We never dreamt was the main reason to be given for its inception was the threat of one of the nations that saved them from becoming a part of the Fatherland in the previous two world wars!

So now the Americans have a notion of what Europe really thinks about them, it's time to re cement the weakened bond between old allies, to accept the hand of friendship from Israel and form a new alliance against a very aggressive stance from the European Union.

Donald Trump hits out at Emmanuel Macron's 'very insulting' call for EU army
http://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump- ... y-11549731

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: Why do the EU need an army? The USA!

Post by glalt » November 10, 2018, 9:04 am

The EU may need an army to control the immigrants. Things in Germany seem to be heating up.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 10, 2018, 10:53 am

well china ,Russia and the us have armies .why would we be the odd one out . If Trump feels America is paying too much into nato, well they could always just leave ? saves them a fortune and the remaining nato states then re organize to make the European army.. oh yeh we already have an army , plus we can then stick to the deal with Russia and not have America dumping nukes on us so the Russians make us a target. the deal he wants to pull out has no effect on America ,the deal was getting nukes out of Europe.as I said ,just dump America out of nato and we have a ready made army.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

nbm47
udonmap.com

Post by nbm47 » November 10, 2018, 11:38 am

ALL PART OF THE MASTER PLAN TO TURN EUROPE INTO A FEUDAL STATE. NO LOCALISED GOVERNMENT ALL CENTRALISED IN BRUSSELS. GET OUT OF EU NOW BEFORE WE BECOME PART OF THIS NEO NAZI ----

jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Post by jeebeeg » November 10, 2018, 11:46 am

Fully agree with papafarang on this one.

Jeebeeg

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » November 10, 2018, 1:31 pm

vincemunday wrote:
November 10, 2018, 8:29 am
Many years ago when the EU was just a fledgling 4th reich we were promised that the notion of an EU army was idiocy and that it would never happen, a few of us were wise enough to know this was lies and that it was only a matter of time before it became a reality. However, what We never dreamt was the main reason to be given for its inception was the threat of one of the nations that saved them from becoming a part of the Fatherland in the previous two world wars!

So now the Americans have a notion of what Europe really thinks about them, it's time to re cement the weakened bond between old allies, to accept the hand of friendship from Israel and form a new alliance against a very aggressive stance from the European Union.

Donald Trump hits out at Emmanuel Macron's 'very insulting' call for EU army
Give it a rest will ya.
Why don't you find a political EU/UK/USA forum to spout your nationalistic vitriol and nonsense?
This forum is called Udon Map, supposedly about all things Udon Thani.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » November 10, 2018, 3:36 pm

Thai whatever you're called, you really don't make yourself look big or clever with your personal attacks, you just show yourself up as the imbecile you are, I think you'll find people use the forum to discuss all manner of popular topics, you'll even find the Udon Map owner starting threads about Brexit, perhaps you should educate him on what HIS forum is for?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » November 10, 2018, 3:49 pm

The USA undoubtedly pays far too much into NATO, all of the members signed up to a set contribution and in reality very few have stuck to those contributions, but, I don't really see that as the issue here, to even contemplate an EU army and cite the USA to be even a part of the reason for doing doesn't sit well with me. All said and done, the USA have been great allies of ours and I would back them to the hilt over Europe any day of the week, the Europeans don't have a great track record after all.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 10, 2018, 4:06 pm

Europeans have, historically, proven themselves too irresponsible to operate on a "peace through strength" paradigm. Whenever they create strong armies, they have used them to the detriment of the world. The relative peace the world has enjoyed over the past 100 years is in no small measure owing to the balance created by the resultant superpowers -- not because of European nations, but despite them. Japan, for its part, constitutionally guarantees a defensive posture only, a noble gesture in light of its aggressive militaristic posture of the early 20th century. A European army would be as disastrous as the tenuous amalgam between culturally, geographically and linguistically dissimilar allies which spawned the crumbling EU.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » November 10, 2018, 6:04 pm

If a picture can paint a thousand words....
Attachments
IMG_0403.JPG

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » November 10, 2018, 7:21 pm

what a joke macron is. the frence could not even fight the nazzis.they ran a mile.

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » November 10, 2018, 9:04 pm

vincemunday wrote:
November 10, 2018, 3:36 pm
Thai whatever you're called, you really don't make yourself look big or clever with your personal attacks, you just show yourself up as the imbecile you are, I think you'll find people use the forum to discuss all manner of popular topics, you'll even find the Udon Map owner starting threads about Brexit, perhaps you should educate him on what HIS forum is for?
Mr Prince Tuesday or whatever you call yourself, i come onto this forum for news and points of interest to Thailand in general and the Udon area specifically.
If i want to read about imbecilic propoganda spouted by the likes of you i could read right wing comics such as the Daily Express & Daily Mail.

Now GFY. Or better still go back home and fight your noble cause.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » November 10, 2018, 9:11 pm

Hey Thai guy you do not need to read anything you don't want to on this forum. You can do just like I do, see the topic and bypass it if not of interest. There are many topics, like European football, Brexit etc that are not relevent to me.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » November 10, 2018, 9:21 pm

This would be the closest the EU would ever get to having any Army
Attachments
The EU Army.jpg
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » November 10, 2018, 10:14 pm

papafarang wrote:
November 10, 2018, 10:53 am
well china ,Russia and the us have armies .why would we be the odd one out . If Trump feels America is paying too much into nato, well they could always just leave ? saves them a fortune and the remaining nato states then re organize to make the European army.. oh yeh we already have an army , plus we can then stick to the deal with Russia and not have America dumping nukes on us so the Russians make us a target. the deal he wants to pull out has no effect on America ,the deal was getting nukes out of Europe.as I said ,just dump America out of nato and we have a ready made army.
Well put Papaf!
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » November 10, 2018, 10:17 pm

vincemunday wrote:
November 10, 2018, 6:04 pm
If a picture can paint a thousand words....
I read "Trump is an unpleasant person not worthy of being a president"
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 11, 2018, 4:53 am

we have moved into an era where world war 3 Is inconceivable ,it would simply be the end of us all. as for wat goes on in the middle east, well I can't find any evidence of Afghani plots against us , or any Iraqi plots. iran just wants to sell oil but has issues with those very nice chaps the Arabians . what the hell are we even in the middle east protecting amerian business interests. people have short memories . America does not have our interests at heart, America first is their slogan. don't get me wrong , nothing wrong with that. but realise that they are the foe and Europe needs to protect itself.
Trump
" "I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade," Trump said, adding that "you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe."

trade is the new weapon, and we are already held hostage. they just put sanctions on iran and are threatening Europe with sanctions .sanctions on china , Russia. threatening sanctions on india and turkey for merely buying weapons not made in the USA. Trump simply wants us to buy more American military hardware, that we have no use for
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » November 11, 2018, 5:23 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
November 10, 2018, 9:21 pm
This would be the closest the EU would ever get to having any Army
=D>

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » November 11, 2018, 8:38 am

thaiguzzi wrote:
November 10, 2018, 9:04 pm
vincemunday wrote:
November 10, 2018, 3:36 pm
Mr Prince Tuesday or whatever you call yourself, i come onto this forum for news and points of interest to Thailand in general and the Udon area specifically.
If i want to read about imbecilic propoganda spouted by the likes of you i could read right wing comics such as the Daily Express & Daily Mail.

Now GFY. Or better still go back home and fight your noble cause.
God you’re such a div, who really cares why YOU come onto this forum, as someone said earlier no one forces you to read any thread and although I’m sure the forum would suffer greatly if you didn’t keep visiting and treat us to your mind numbingly brilliant comments I’d recommend you just don’t look at or comment on any thread you don’t have an interest in, even someone with your level of intelligence should be able to work that one out. By the by, you’ll sort of notice that there are all sorts of threads that don’t pertain to Thailand, many started by the forum owner himself. Please feel free to pm me if you need any help with the big words.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » November 11, 2018, 8:47 am

Back to the thread, it would seem Monsieur Macron is unapologetic and even went into bit of a hand squeezing competition with the POTUS, certainly the look on Trump’s face isn’t good. With Macron’s rating at an all time low you have to wonder if it’s a little ploy to try and big himself up a bit in front of the French electorate, it’ll take a little bit more than his showboating to fix that I think.

Donald Trump and Emmanuel Macron in frosty meeting after French leader's call for EU army

Return to “Open Forum”