U.S. Politics

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by Lone Star » November 14, 2018, 7:38 pm

Lone Star wrote:
November 11, 2018, 10:12 am
I'm not surprised that there was no eneMedia frenzy over this breakthrough on trade with China. It's called hiding news that doesn't fit their agenda.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46093478
Xi Jinping pledges to cut Chinese import tariffs

Yes, like all the other countries who have taken advantage of the US through trade, China blinked. Only the cheerleaders for failure were deniers. Only the cheerleaders for failure were convinced that trade sanctions would destroy the US economy. Nope. And it's because of what I articulated before: The US is in a unique position where they have the resources, the supply chains and population large enough to be a self-sustaining economy.

Xi announced last week that he promises to lower tariffs, increase imports and better protect intellectual property rights. The details have to be hammered out, but Xi will meet with Trump at the end of the month.

Everyone just laughed and laughed and said Trump wouldn't get any trade deals -- not with anyone.

Trump and America are laughing now.

STEADY WINNING.
As previously stated, meetings are in the works between China and the US. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin has restarted trade talks with China. It was also verified that there have been plans between Trump and Xi to discuss trade at the end of the month -- as stated previously.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/13/white-h ... trade.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... g-on-trade
The U.S. and China have resumed contact “at all levels” over trade ahead of a planned meeting between President Donald Trump and China’s Xi Jinping, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said.

There’s no certainty that China will cede to U.S. demands in trade negotiations, but “it’s better to talk than to not talk,” Kudlow said in an interview on CNBC Tuesday. A top Chinese negotiator, Liu He, will probably visit Washington shortly to advance “some informal talks,” Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said at a conference.
“We are willing to negotiate with the U.S.,” Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said at an event Tuesday in Singapore, adding that the talks should be carried out on the basis of mutual respect and good faith. He said he was confident China and the U.S. have the wisdom to “be able to find a solution that is acceptable to both sides.”
All of the doom and gloom predicted for the US economy as a result of tariffs, by cheerleaders for failure, has not materialized. Why? Because the US is in a unique position where they have the resources, the supply chains and a population large enough to be a self-sustaining economy.

STILL STEADY WINNING.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » November 14, 2018, 9:18 pm

trump is right about macron and his wine hypermarkets.. you wont see any US wines from california or anywhere else as frenchies wont allow foreign wines to be sold at their supermarkets .all protectionism 100%...no aussie no NZ no chilean no argentinian wines on sale in french hypermarkets till hell freezes over
the only good Tory is a lavatory

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » November 14, 2018, 9:33 pm

i had to laugh at macron massaging trumps leg and knee it was kinda hillarious as trump looked peed off with the massage

yartims
udonmap.com

Re: Trumps weekly Rant.

Post by yartims » November 14, 2018, 9:47 pm

the border in arizona is vast and just 1 piece of ancient barbed wire exists and mexican mafias with their drugs shipments and migrants in transit just hop over the wire ..

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 14, 2018, 11:04 pm

Lone Star wrote:
November 14, 2018, 7:38 pm
Lone Star wrote:
November 11, 2018, 10:12 am
I'm not surprised that there was no eneMedia frenzy over this breakthrough on trade with China. It's called hiding news that doesn't fit their agenda.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46093478
Xi Jinping pledges to cut Chinese import tariffs

Yes, like all the other countries who have taken advantage of the US through trade, China blinked. Only the cheerleaders for failure were deniers. Only the cheerleaders for failure were convinced that trade sanctions would destroy the US economy. Nope. And it's because of what I articulated before: The US is in a unique position where they have the resources, the supply chains and population large enough to be a self-sustaining economy.

Xi announced last week that he promises to lower tariffs, increase imports and better protect intellectual property rights. The details have to be hammered out, but Xi will meet with Trump at the end of the month.

Everyone just laughed and laughed and said Trump wouldn't get any trade deals -- not with anyone.

Trump and America are laughing now.

STEADY WINNING.
As previously stated, meetings are in the works between China and the US. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin has restarted trade talks with China. It was also verified that there have been plans between Trump and Xi to discuss trade at the end of the month -- as stated previously.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/13/white-h ... trade.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... g-on-trade
The U.S. and China have resumed contact “at all levels” over trade ahead of a planned meeting between President Donald Trump and China’s Xi Jinping, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said.

There’s no certainty that China will cede to U.S. demands in trade negotiations, but “it’s better to talk than to not talk,” Kudlow said in an interview on CNBC Tuesday. A top Chinese negotiator, Liu He, will probably visit Washington shortly to advance “some informal talks,” Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said at a conference.
“We are willing to negotiate with the U.S.,” Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said at an event Tuesday in Singapore, adding that the talks should be carried out on the basis of mutual respect and good faith. He said he was confident China and the U.S. have the wisdom to “be able to find a solution that is acceptable to both sides.”
All of the doom and gloom predicted for the US economy as a result of tariffs, by cheerleaders for failure, has not materialized. Why? Because the US is in a unique position where they have the resources, the supply chains and a population large enough to be a self-sustaining economy.

STILL STEADY WINNING.
maybe you didn't notice the Obama effect , US economy was heading that way anyway.
"the US is in a unique position where they have the resources, the supply chains and a population large enough to be a self-sustaining economy".
very true , so why does America need to sanction and try to destroy other economies then ? I too believe America should go it alone. so you think America can survive without Saudi Arabia :lol: .. trump don't think so.
you gave the narrative America had won , then you post "There’s no certainty that China will cede to U.S. demands in trade negotiations" . have they or haven't they .. oh yeh they haven't . or just make up a new ridiculous narrative . ok some low level meetings going on , like any sensible country would . but no your idiotic post that America has won was not even in the ball park as they say..just wishful thinking with nothing but yourself to back it up
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » November 15, 2018, 1:15 pm

yartims wrote:
November 14, 2018, 9:18 pm
trump is right about macron and his wine hypermarkets.. you wont see any US wines from california or anywhere else as frenchies wont allow foreign wines to be sold at their supermarkets .all protectionism 100%...no aussie no NZ no chilean no argentinian wines on sale in french hypermarkets till hell freezes over

It’s not only about Tariffs but also about Back door or Hidden Subsidies

The EU also has CAP (the Common Agricultural Policy), a policy basically aimed at increasing the competitiveness European Wines and other Products in their Market, when sold in non-EU countries. CAP is in part covered under EU Regulations 1308/2013 and 1144/2014, but there is more.

Regulation (EU) 1308/2013 lays out support programmes for the Agricultural Sectors, including the wine sector, whereby the EU finances various measures some of which are effectively Subsidies to Growers I EU Member Contries under the auspices of improving their competitiveness.

Regulation (EU) 1144/2014 is the legal basis of a separate CAP scheme for the promotion of agricultural products in non EU Member Countries, supposedly with the aim of boosting product image in the eyes of consumers, with regards the quality, nutritional value etc.

The EU has a quite a number of these Regulations to assist their Agricultural Sectors :-$ :-$

From what I have read, the European wine sector received some 6,024 Million EURO under the guies/cover of “National Support”, over the past five year, some of which was through or under CAP. Like all EU schemes of this nature, you can’t track how and where it was spent and who were the beneficiaries that received it. :-"

What is for sure, is that these policies, regulation and national support schemes (call them whatever you wish) are simply “Fronts”, or a means by which to return funds to the EU Growers & Framers, so as to hide the true cost of growing the Product and so keep the Final Product Price (that Bottle of Wine or Wine Cask if your a Cheap Charlie) lower than what it really is, thus making it more competitive for both the Local and Overseas markets. Some call this Market Intervention, others call it what it really is, Subsidies. [-X [-X

French Wine Growers are significant beneficiaries of these schemes and so are Spain and Italy. Ever wondered why their Wines are often cheaper in the Bottle Shop than some of the Local ones. I always thought it was because they tasted like “Dog Sh...t”, \:D/ \:D/ so I buy the South African Wines, far-far better in taste and value for money =D> =D>

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 15, 2018, 2:47 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
November 15, 2018, 1:15 pm
Back door or Hidden Subsidies
Airbus tried that same scam when bidding for the USAF tanker contract. The contract went to Boeing. =D>
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Giggle » November 15, 2018, 6:25 pm

tamada wrote:
November 13, 2018, 10:05 pm
suppression of free speech in the White House's own press room.
Like this? ;)

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 15, 2018, 7:26 pm

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 15, 2018, 9:52 pm

So your passing the book then giggle and using the old " it wasn't me " always pass the book giggle when your backed against the wall. Did trump get someone to pay the Hooker off yes or no.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 16, 2018, 9:59 am

Oh geez. The phrase you're struggling with is "passing the buck." And it is more a case of etiquette precedent which establishes a principle or rule. When Obama throws out a rude person, the press cheers, when Trump does the same, the snowflakes melt. Cry us a river, vlad.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » November 16, 2018, 10:54 am

vlad wrote:
November 15, 2018, 9:52 pm
. . .

Did trump get someone to pay the Hooker off yes or no.
You're so far behind the times on this. Stormy's lawsuit was thrown out of court. She was ordered to pay all of Trump's legal fees (over $300,000 USD), and now her attorney has been arrested for domestic battery. Yet another GET TRUMP conspiracy gone.

Trump is responding in writing only to Mueller's questions, and the questions only have to do with Russian influence and conspiracy. Nothing else. That whole investigation created with phony information is just about over.

But don't worry, Dems will dream up something for you to refocus your hate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do realize that your hate for Trump and America supersedes pretty much everything in your world, but don't you think Ms. May's half-in/half-out Brexit fiasco should be taking up more of your attention being that it involves your home country? Just a thought. As always, you're entitled to do whatever you wish.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 16, 2018, 1:41 pm

Lone Star wrote:
November 16, 2018, 10:54 am
... I do realize that your hate for Trump and America supersedes pretty much everything in your world, ...
Why do you persistently conflate someone's strong dislike of DJT and your forum persona with a hatred for all Americans and things American?

Are you really that insecure, or do you only have broad brushes in your paintbox?

PS: Please note how I masterfully avoided your rather weak 'Brexit fiasco' deflection.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 16, 2018, 2:37 pm

" Why do you persistently conflate someone's strong dislike of DJT and your forum persona with a hatred for all Americans and things American? "

just another defection Tam , seems if you can't get your fake news across then you start screaming America hater. But tam I have to point out that 50% of americans hate trump and their supporters . americans don't need our hate , they have enough to go around back in the USA. I got labeled as an American hater because I ridicule Trump, even my bakery was called anti American :roll: . seems there is a misunderstanding about that . Ridicule is not hate , but if calling people American haters gives them their "safe space" , leave them too it , their only lying to themselves. I have plenty of American friends , most dislike Trump.
I wonder if there was much difference in voting from ex pats ? are americans evenly split in udon too ? I find 90% just don't give #### and are more concerned about some sports feature coming up . but you will always find nationalist zealots
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 16, 2018, 3:59 pm

Unlike LS tamada and giggles us in the uk except our leader has made a mess of the country and is clueless what to do even her closest allies and high ranking party members have jumped into the life raft we don't look for excuses as to why we know who is to blame we don't look for scapegoats or blame everyone because he or she messed up, we don't to my knowledge attempt to use fake news or throw out reporters at press conferences because they don't like there questions.
Like papafarang says as soon as any member on here criticize or say's things that certain members disapprove of immediately there Anti - American or Trump haters.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » November 16, 2018, 5:41 pm

vlad wrote:
November 16, 2018, 3:59 pm
Unlike LS[,]tamada and giggles[,] us in the uk except [accept] our leader has made a mess of the country and is clueless what to do even her closest allies and high[-]ranking party members have jumped into the life raft we don't look for excuses as to why we know who is to blame we don't look for scapegoats or blame everyone because he or she messed up, we don't to my knowledge attempt to use fake news or throw out reporters at press conferences because they don't like there [their] questions. [runon sentence, should be 2 or 3 separate sentences]
Like papafarang says as soon as any member on here criticize or say's [says] things that certain members disapprove of immediately there [they're] Anti - American or Trump haters.
Is Englich yore furst langidge, vlad? :shock: I'm beginning to notice a pattern of here.

No head of state should endure rude, disrespectful behavior from people invited to attend a function -- not a individual or a president.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 16, 2018, 6:35 pm

Always the same from you Giggle I can see right through you blame others or simply dodge the subject. Who gives a flying blah blah if the grammar or punctuation is not correct ? It's a chat room not a court of law.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 16, 2018, 9:46 pm

Giggle wrote:
November 15, 2018, 2:47 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
November 15, 2018, 1:15 pm
Back door or Hidden Subsidies
Airbus tried that same scam when bidding for the USAF tanker contract. The contract went to Boeing. =D>
Who banked that not insignificant government wedge and went on to build and sell their state-of-the-art, award-winning 737 Max 8 without an instruction manual.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 16, 2018, 10:42 pm

That=s probably because three 737s with all the same rudder problems crashed killing all on board. reason bad design on rudder actuators.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 16, 2018, 10:48 pm

Oh i forgot wasn't it a new 737 that crashed in Indonesia killing all on board due to a technical problem with faulty gauges ?? state of the art Tamads ??

Return to “U.S. Politics”