GBP big loser from Brexit (while EUR is big winner)

747man
udonmap.com

Re: GBP big loser from Brexit (while EUR is big winner)

Post by 747man » December 27, 2018, 9:38 am

Saint Said..........Europe has been a shackle round Britains neck from day one of us joining the then Common Market .
Which is all we signed on for in the first place , A common market , NOT a United states of Europe ......... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » December 27, 2018, 9:51 am

saint wrote:
December 27, 2018, 4:13 am

NOT a United states of Europe .
And you don't even have that. There's nothing "united" about it except being under the thumb of an un-elected group of globalist elitists. There's certainly no liberty or autonomy.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » December 27, 2018, 11:10 am

The OP seems to indicate that everyone pro Brexit is a racist, I've never come across such twaddle, I'm proud to have been one of the activists that traipsed the streets as a UKIP member helping people to understand what Brexit meant, why I thought we should leave the EU and what we felt the long term benefits of leaving were. During our campaigning we came across people like Jimbo who would screech and howl that we were racist, bigoted and homophobes etc and despite asking many times that they back up their accusations with PROOF they never did, never could because I'm not, we are not. Unfortunately throughout life you meet bigots like Jimbo who won't accept any other view than theirs, they won't listen to counter arguments and have the opinion that we MUST believe what they think because THEY ARE RIGHT.

P.s. Much of the City was of the opinion that sterling was overvalued by as much as 15% BEFORE Brexit but of course that can't possibly be right eh Jimbo?

https://fullfact.org/economy/pound-fallen-since-brexit/
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » December 27, 2018, 12:49 pm

The pound will come back eventually as will the UK economy , there are far too many with fingers in the pie to let it slip or fail long term.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » December 27, 2018, 5:56 pm

If that tramp May would shut her piehole, things might improve.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 28, 2018, 9:48 am

Giggle wrote:
December 27, 2018, 5:56 pm
Really succinct and well presented opinion on what is the current state of the leave negotiations. Bet Drunker and the rest of the dictatorship will be using this as an excuse to screw the UK further. FFS, thought this was an adult forum.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 28, 2018, 10:12 am

Care to comment JimboPSM
But with Italy holding such large debt the ballooning of the ECB balance sheet to 41.6 per cent of the Eurozone’s annual economic output is “insane”, according to German economists Matthias Weik and Marc Friedrich.

Writing in news website Infosperber they said: “The mass purchases are now legal, but they are crazy, as they drive the economic damage maximisation.

“As a result, we continue to hold on to a currency that we predict is doomed to fail.”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... kRC0IxrXbo

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 28, 2018, 10:42 am

SJP17 wrote:
December 27, 2018, 12:49 pm
The pound will come back eventually as will the UK economy , there are far too many with fingers in the pie to let it slip or fail long term.
I HOPE you are correct,My Pension ( Paid into Bangkok Bank Direct ) Came in at 40.79 Yesterday.... :shock: :shock:

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » December 28, 2018, 10:43 am

AlexO wrote:
December 28, 2018, 9:48 am
Giggle wrote:
December 27, 2018, 5:56 pm
Really succinct and well presented opinion on what is the current state of the leave negotiations. Bet Drunker and the rest of the dictatorship will be using this as an excuse to screw the UK further.
FFS, thought this was an adult forum.
[-X Nobody seems to object to this sewage (including you) so it's fair game.
Re: Trump and the Stock Markets

Post by newtovillagelife » December 27, 2018, 4:29 pm
If the moron(POTUS) would keep his mouth shut, things might improve.
You wanna sling poo, you're gonna get messy, thin-skinned pansies.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 28, 2018, 11:16 am

747man wrote:
December 28, 2018, 10:42 am
SJP17 wrote:
December 27, 2018, 12:49 pm
I HOPE you are correct,My Pension ( Paid into Bangkok Bank Direct ) Came in at 40.79 Yesterday.... :shock: :shock:
It's Probably going to be about 4 years before the normalisation of exchange rates happen. There are some people making huge amounts of money manipulating currency rates (hello China) as well as borrowing watches from dead friends.

Adhoc
udonmap.com

Post by Adhoc » December 28, 2018, 1:58 pm

I notice that since his original total garbage post, JimboPMT has been very quiet.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 28, 2018, 5:54 pm

Adhoc wrote:
December 28, 2018, 1:58 pm
I notice that since his original total garbage post, JimboPMT has been very quiet.
Probably working on more historical Pie Charts while pretending to know what goes on in the Financial World. Why he is not living on a superyacht in the Med with East European Babes hanging off every appendage is beyond me.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 28, 2018, 6:08 pm

If we are going to get into a pie chart war I would say Pork pies are more popular than steak and kidney but chicken and mushroom along with minced steak would be even higher up the chart.........

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 29, 2018, 4:24 am

dunroaming wrote:
December 28, 2018, 6:08 pm
If we are going to get into a pie chart war I would say Pork pies are more popular than steak and kidney but chicken and mushroom along with minced steak would be even higher up the chart.........
What happened to Steak and Onion, goes down so well. A bit like my missus. :D :oops:

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » December 29, 2018, 8:44 am

AlexO wrote:
December 29, 2018, 4:24 am
dunroaming wrote:
What happened to Steak and Onion, goes down so well. A bit like my missus. :D :oops:
I completely agree.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » December 29, 2018, 1:44 pm

karonsteve wrote:
December 29, 2018, 8:44 am
AlexO wrote:
dunroaming wrote:
I completely agree.
You must know his Mrs well then :shock:

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 29, 2018, 6:38 pm

saint wrote:
December 29, 2018, 1:44 pm
karonsteve wrote:
December 29, 2018, 8:44 am
AlexO wrote:
dunroaming wrote:
I completely agree.
You must know his Mrs well then :shock:
wow Saint you are my HERO

To say that about a 35 year old red headed red tempered glaswedgian celtic supporters wife who works out 7 days a week and trains kids in martial arts you must have the balls of individual Kong or the legs of Usain Bolt

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » December 30, 2018, 3:27 am

To say what exactly ? Alex made the comment, Steve Agreed with him . I just wondered how he knew .

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » December 30, 2018, 7:39 am

I'm still waiting for the obviously very rich OP to come back and shed some more light on where GBP vs EUR/USD is going, I've drawn all my money out of my savings and I'm waiting with bated breath to invest it on his say so! Obviously being a cautious man I'm wondering if I should be buying Doubles, Puts or Calls, how far out should I spread (some might say I've already spread enough) and what trading platform or forex broker does he recommend?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Adhoc
udonmap.com

Post by Adhoc » December 30, 2018, 9:29 am

What would remoaners do without project fear?
They would have to think up convincing positive arguments for staying in the EU, something which has so far proved to be beyond them.

Return to “U.K.”