Consolidated Jokes

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Post Reply
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » December 30, 2018, 11:00 am

*NOT A Joke *.....True Story from The U.K.....

I've just seen the news about Muslim staff in M&S refusing to sell alcohol.
Whatever next?
Christian staff in B&Q refusing to sell nails and wood ?????

Whothe Fu*k is in charge HERE......Oh ! It's Them !!!



User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » December 30, 2018, 11:39 am

Johnny asks the teacher, “If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?”

The teacher says, “The one sucking her ice cream.” Johnny says, “No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you’re thinking!”

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 806
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by dunroaming » December 30, 2018, 12:05 pm

747man wrote:
December 30, 2018, 11:00 am
*NOT A Joke *.....True Story from The U.K.....

I've just seen the news about Muslim staff in M&S refusing to sell alcohol.
Whatever next?
Christian staff in B&Q refusing to sell nails and wood ?????

Whothe Fu*k is in charge HERE......Oh ! It's Them !!!
So what's next no more bacon pork scratchings to go with the alcohol they already refuse to serve omg what's the world come too. On a bright side the Irish just signed a deal with Saudi Arabia for a million tons of sand and they are going to drill for their own oil

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11332
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by stattointhailand » December 30, 2018, 12:23 pm

dunroaming wrote:
December 30, 2018, 12:05 pm
747man wrote:
December 30, 2018, 11:00 am
*NOT A Joke *.....True Story from The U.K.....

I've just seen the news about Muslim staff in M&S refusing to sell alcohol.
Whatever next?
Christian staff in B&Q refusing to sell nails and wood ?????

Whothe Fu*k is in charge HERE......Oh ! It's Them !!!
So what's next no more bacon pork scratchings to go with the alcohol they already refuse to serve omg what's the world come too. On a bright side the Irish just signed a deal with Saudi Arabia for a million tons of sand and they are going to drill for their own oil

That plan is now Off ....... Paddy broke the "bit" on his Black & Decker :-&

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » December 30, 2018, 5:25 pm

DioeBIDWsAAmDXm.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11332
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by stattointhailand » December 30, 2018, 6:29 pm

747man wrote:
December 30, 2018, 5:25 pm
DioeBIDWsAAmDXm.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What total load of Bollox ......... EVERYONE knows that nobody in Cardiff/Swansea or Newport know how to speak welsh [-X

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » December 30, 2018, 7:03 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 30, 2018, 6:29 pm
747man wrote:
December 30, 2018, 5:25 pm
DioeBIDWsAAmDXm.jpg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What total load of Bollox ......... EVERYONE knows that nobody in Cardiff/Swansea or Newport know how to speak welsh [-X
But They Do in RHYL BoYo....

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by vidmaster » December 31, 2018, 5:26 am

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
Attachments
E3CCDB39-B024-4B9E-8B3A-E43D48A98EB6.jpeg

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » January 9, 2019, 11:28 am

DwZ5vl0X0AA8H47.jpg

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 806
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by dunroaming » January 9, 2019, 4:37 pm

Not sure which topic to post this under but I heard Everton and going to build a new stadium and win the premiership this century now that's got to be a joke lol

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by vidmaster » January 9, 2019, 5:03 pm

why?
Attachments
8869E1F3-92A0-4256-84B2-5075E15101D8.jpeg
FE123927-AB01-494B-A21A-B9B081E5F10B.jpeg

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11332
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by stattointhailand » January 9, 2019, 6:17 pm

coz there's nobody left in the UK to receive them, everyone has Brexited

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by vidmaster » January 9, 2019, 6:36 pm

You fail to understand what Brexit means my friend

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » January 9, 2019, 7:41 pm

DweBfpDWoAAj_Lo.jpg

User avatar
fredwilliams
udonmap.com
Posts: 370
Joined: February 24, 2010, 2:40 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by fredwilliams » January 9, 2019, 9:24 pm

The bloke who invented dog biscuits passed away the other day.

'e woz a good boy. Yes, 'e woz.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » January 10, 2019, 6:59 pm

DwfKzEtWkAI5pix.jpg

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » January 10, 2019, 10:25 pm

DwgCD84WkAEUt_U.jpg

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by vidmaster » January 11, 2019, 6:50 am

Apparently Julie Andrews stopped advertising Rimmel Vibrant Shades lipstick as she said it breaks too easily and made her breath smell
In a statement she said
“The super colour fragile lipstick gives me halitosis “😳😩🤓🧐🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10032
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by 747man » January 11, 2019, 10:44 am

vidmaster wrote:
January 11, 2019, 6:50 am
Apparently Julie Andrews stopped advertising Rimmel Vibrant Shades lipstick as she said it breaks too easily and made her breath smell
In a statement she said
“The super colour fragile lipstick gives me halitosis “😳😩🤓🧐🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh Dear !! Don't give the day job up,Just Yet ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Consolidated Jokes

Post by vidmaster » January 11, 2019, 11:09 am

Too late I gave it up 18 years ago😎😎😎😎😎😎

Post Reply

Return to “Open Forum”