English Premier League 2018/19

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11320
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » January 19, 2019, 6:08 pm

Just a Stat, but an interesting stat all the same for anyone who thinks Liverpool will smash Screaming Alice this afternoon ..... or are considering captaining Salah in their Fantasy team

"No Roy Hodgson team has ever conceded a PL goal against Liverpool at Anfield.

I'll say that again, no Roy Hodgson team has ever conceded a PL goal against Liverpool at Anfield.

Hodgson has walked away with three 0-0 draws and a 1-0 win when he's visited Anfield".



User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10015
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 19, 2019, 7:09 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 19, 2019, 6:08 pm
Just a Stat, but an interesting stat all the same for anyone who thinks Liverpool will smash Screaming Alice this afternoon ..... or are considering captaining Salah in their Fantasy team

"No Roy Hodgson team has ever conceded a PL goal against Liverpool at Anfield.

I'll say that again, no Roy Hodgson team has ever conceded a PL goal against Liverpool at Anfield.

Hodgson has walked away with three 0-0 draws and a 1-0 win when he's visited Anfield".
Let's Hope he keeps his record up today then " Eh .....

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dunroaming » January 19, 2019, 7:59 pm

I fancy Everton to win today oops sorry posted on wrong thread was meant to be on consolidated jokes thread

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 281
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Sateeb » January 19, 2019, 8:28 pm

Leicester 0-2 down at half time. Puyel to get his P45 on Monday?

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 895
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 20, 2019, 12:18 am

stattointhailand wrote:
January 19, 2019, 6:08 pm
Just a Stat, but an interesting stat all the same for anyone who thinks Liverpool will smash Screaming Alice this afternoon ..... or are considering captaining Salah in their Fantasy team

"No Roy Hodgson team has ever conceded a PL goal against Liverpool at Anfield.

I'll say that again, no Roy Hodgson team has ever conceded a PL goal against Liverpool at Anfield.

Hodgson has walked away with three 0-0 draws and a 1-0 win when he's visited Anfield".
i''ll say it again,your getting more and more bitter and twisted than the controversial cabbie???stop worrying about liverpool? your looking well by the way
bella-martin-from-seaton-delaval-666340040.jpg
bella-martin-from-seaton-delaval-666340040.jpg (16.64 KiB) Viewed 247 times

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 895
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 20, 2019, 1:31 am

Anyone know when this powershift thing on merseyside is happening????
37339310_1993963067291885_280121619630784512_n.jpg

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 895
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 20, 2019, 1:44 am

ooops what happened to the merseyside billionaires????
50778340_2259409430747246_3573299935711330304_n.jpg
:D :D :D joke of a club :D

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer111 » January 20, 2019, 9:56 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
January 20, 2019, 1:31 am
Anyone know when this powershift thing on merseyside is happening????37339310_1993963067291885_280121619630784512_n.jpg
😂😂😂​ Are​ you​ watching​ 747
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer111 » January 20, 2019, 9:59 am

Feeling​ very​ smug here​ in​ Udon​ what​ about​ you​ 747​ in​ Nong​ cry​ oops Khai​ 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dunroaming » January 20, 2019, 10:23 am

dunroaming wrote:
January 19, 2019, 7:59 pm
I fancy Everton to win today oops sorry posted on wrong thread was meant to be on consolidated jokes thread
ha-ha another prediction come right and 7 on the bounce for Man U 4th or better at the end of the season who would bet against that. 747 probably jumped in the mekong today or maybe just his swimming pool lol

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer111 » January 20, 2019, 10:51 am

dunroaming wrote:
January 20, 2019, 10:23 am
dunroaming wrote:
January 19, 2019, 7:59 pm
I fancy Everton to win today oops sorry posted on wrong thread was meant to be on consolidated jokes thread
ha-ha another prediction come right and 7 on the bounce for Man U 4th or better at the end of the season who would bet against that. 747 probably jumped in the mekong today or maybe just his swimming pool lol
😂😂😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10015
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 20, 2019, 11:02 am

dunroaming wrote:
January 20, 2019, 10:23 am
dunroaming wrote:
January 19, 2019, 7:59 pm
I fancy Everton to win today oops sorry posted on wrong thread was meant to be on consolidated jokes thread
ha-ha another prediction come right and 7 on the bounce for Man U 4th or better at the end of the season who would bet against that. 747 probably jumped in the mekong today or maybe just his swimming pool lol
Dw9l4DuWoAEc0MW.jpg

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10015
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 20, 2019, 11:13 am

Oi you utter Tory cu*ts. Why was Espírito Santo sent off for his celebration but Klopp wasn’t for running into the pitch vs Everton?

Because it's Fu*kin' Liverpool.......

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 804
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dunroaming » January 20, 2019, 11:34 am

Glad to see you survived the jump in the river Alan but then again like Everton Sh*t floats

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11320
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » January 20, 2019, 12:21 pm

747man wrote:
January 20, 2019, 11:13 am
Oi you utter Tory cu*ts. Why was Espírito Santo sent off for his celebration but Klopp wasn’t for running into the pitch vs Everton?

Because it's Fu*kin' Liverpool.......
Same referee same offence ............ different team :-$

Reckon even the greatest goalhanger ever (Greavsie) would have been embarrassed to have "scored ?" the two goals Salah acquired yesterday :lol:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10015
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 20, 2019, 12:24 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 20, 2019, 12:21 pm
747man wrote:
January 20, 2019, 11:13 am
Oi you utter Tory cu*ts. Why was Espírito Santo sent off for his celebration but Klopp wasn’t for running into the pitch vs Everton?

Because it's Fu*kin' Liverpool.......
Same referee same offence ............ different team :-$

Reckon even the greatest goalhanger ever (Greavsie) would have been embarrassed to have "scored ?" the two goals Salah acquired yesterday :lol:
At Least The Camel Jockey Didn't get ANOTHER Penalty when he FELL Over yet again in the box..... :shock: :shock:

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer111 » January 20, 2019, 12:30 pm

747man wrote:
January 20, 2019, 12:24 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
January 20, 2019, 12:21 pm
747man wrote:
January 20, 2019, 11:13 am
Oi you utter Tory cu*ts. Why was Espírito Santo sent off for his celebration but Klopp wasn’t for running into the pitch vs Everton?

Because it's Fu*kin' Liverpool.......
Same referee same offence ............ different team :-$

Reckon even the greatest goalhanger ever (Greavsie) would have been embarrassed to have "scored ?" the two goals Salah acquired yesterday :lol:
At Least The Camel Jockey Didn't get ANOTHER Penalty when he FELL Over yet again in the box..... :shock: :shock:
Easy​ 🐯​carm​ down​ carm​ down​ 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 895
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » January 20, 2019, 3:28 pm

747man wrote:
January 20, 2019, 11:13 am
Oi you utter Tory cu*ts. Why was Espírito Santo sent off for his celebration but Klopp wasn’t for running into the pitch vs Everton?

Because it's Fu*kin' Liverpool.......
14355022_10154164279093172_8675313268161487385_n.jpg
14355022_10154164279093172_8675313268161487385_n.jpg (5.49 KiB) Viewed 299 times

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10015
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 20, 2019, 6:46 pm

22090065_10210607920777024_9162431295262930425_n.jpg

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10015
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » January 20, 2019, 6:53 pm

We’re going into the derby with nothing to lose. We’re sh*te. We’re in terrible form. That’s exactly what we need. No pressure. Beat them Norwegian day tripping c*nts and stop them winning the league. Man Utd will beat them at Old Trafford too. They are the turning points. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”